Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is your choice Keef.
Here i woke up thinking, we gotta get keef lifting some weights 2-3 times a week. You got work to do, you got a new life, your gonna need new muscle. I was older than you and in about as bad shape when i started Keef.
Your not too old to reinvent your life, i am sure everyone here has had to do it at some point. Lecture over. love ya man.

I hear this is the last day of the smoke. I am ready. Could someone do a rain dance please?
I am scared to mention this, but my outdoor grow looks nice and ...whispering.... no bugs!!!! None i have seen yet. Bud is spraying dr zymes weekly. I wish you guys knew bud, he is the nicest guy.

the anal probe thing went well. no polyps or flat lesions. doc showed me pix of my colon, lol. back to long hot days at work. actually today was pretty light. trying some new products to fight the bug war, lol. bioinseciticide Grandevo and surfactant Southern AG spreader

Sorry guys but I am get a little sick of the negative bullsh*t being spewed here on this website by an admin. Being laughingly called mr politeman for being kind is pretty f*cked up. People come here to learn, grow and share. Not be made fun of for being nice. I will come back to this forum when and if I cool down. Otherwise have a nice life.

Burning, you add much to this site. Who you are doesn't change, because someone doesn't understand you. Let it roll off your back, because you are where you want to be.

I don’t believe mr Hack is an admin...sometimes he has that in his head though and can be a bit crude...I believe you can put him on your ignore list...you post a lot of usable info so don’t go away...also “polite” is a good thing in my book and you are!

Last edited:
Burning, I love having you here . I don't know what happened. let me go look.

Hackerman usually behaves himself, he is not a moderator and yes you can block him.

As you can see burnin we are all pretty fond of you. comeback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Burnin1 you are definitely a positive asset to our group and our group isn’t very big so I sure hope to see you tomorrow

This is the only site I ever respond to, reason is because almost everyone is always their to help out with good ideas or just good words or more.
Hope things work out for you burnin1.

Morning again OFC , I guess I didn't loose all my abilities, well maybe some.....haha
Here is where I am with "Rosebuds" seeds, 9 out of 9 up.:D
All under a couple of CFl's then I'll use my new king1200 to veg. 9 out of 9 seeds.JPG also 9 out of 9.JPG

Good morning y'all!
Its a lovely drizzly day here in the heart land. Rose I wish I could send some out your way to quench those fires and wash away all the smoke.
S.G.
Let us know how you like your new king 1200w LED.
I just got the same one. In 1 day under it my clones have pepp'd up. I too was using cfl's.

I will move them under the King 1200 in about a week? ( if I remember what I'm doing.)
I bought this on the recommendation of Hammy as a good way to get into LEDs. Will keep you informed gloman.
Thanks

Happy Friday everyone hope you guys all have an awesome day

Good morning all,
My computer seems to be locked up.Using bud's lap top. Our son is on his way. I may go buy a tablet. but how would i type. Half the keys on this don't work. Have a fab friday, and granpa, love your seeds popping

health affecting your emotions, yes I know that feeling. (ba-du-dah)

too bad what remains of my brain (way over exaggeration, but brain cancer/surgery gives me the pass ;) ) always slips into the angry, mad, annoyed (and much worse), side of things :(

----

I find myself saying "this, RIGHT NOW, is as good as it gets" and at first it sounds morbid and sad but its realistic and yet not too painful way to remind myself of, well, MY reality.

and then I go for a drive.
wish I could take you all, one at a time.... it'd be a slow process...

Life goes Fast
Drive FASTER!!

IMG_3989.JPG

Just threw my two autogirls in the trash...I noticed a few spots that were looking dry and also a few buds had just fallen off...on closer inspection they were very bug eaten and full of caterpillars...it looked almost like bud rot but it was just bug eaten...I have one more regular growing outside. A CBDCrew x Valentine...I’m gonna just let it go until it shows it’s sex as there are no other plants near...I’ll be starting something inside here very soon...

OFC I wish I could say I'm holding my own but I'm not -- I need to be someplace else and get lost in growing again before it's too late for me !-- This place bring me too much sadness !--
Rose if I make it thru this I'm get healthy again!-- The body I can rebuild -- but-- My mind has taken a mighty blow and I'm lost !-- I need hope and I'm fresh out !--

It's like a roller coaster but I'm doing better today !-- Don't write me off just yet !-- They say if it don't kill U it will only make U stronger !-- If that's true I should be a superman by now !--
RIP -- John McCain !-- I salute U !-- A true American hero ! The turd in the white house is not fit to shine your shoes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back