Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinG, awesome. what did you plant.? Keef, that is a good idea. He has a lot in his head too .

So in the cups are 3 Indica X valentine? 2 Cindy ? 2 nurse larry and 1 old Fem Blue dream ( might not be any good over 1 1/2 yrs old? But who knows.

I

Attachments

• garden plant 006.jpg
    garden plant 006.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 12
  • garden plant 005.jpg
    garden plant 005.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 11
Good morning you awesome people! Hot outside but my girls seem to be holding up well.
Got a late start to my day. I have a doob rolled up so time to get down to it.
th

Have a GREAT day! :D

RE, do you need some tincture for your dog? it would be my pleasure.
Thanks Rose...He seems to be reacting positively to the medication he’s on now and last time he got into the pot, it didn’t go well...he got quite blasted....recovered just fine the next day though...

RE, My dog tincture is 80 cbd and doesn't make them stoned. Just a thought, some folks on here are pretty tickled at how it helped theirs.
The smoke is so bad here it smells like we just lit a fire in our house, all day. I guess the air quality is supposed to be low like 30 or something and we are at 200. This is the worst i have ever seen. I will be getting masks tomorrow with the other 400,000 people here.

Good morning guys!

Rose: I too am tired of breathing smoke. The two local fires burning by me are almost contained. The smell of smoke and overcast remain. I sure would like to see some rain here on the west coast.

It's Monday.
funny-chicken-beats-cat-gif.gif

Try not to let stuff get to you. :)

Have an awesome day you awesome people!

RE, My dog tincture is 80 cbd and doesn't make them stoned. Just a thought, some folks on here are pretty tickled at how it helped theirs.
The smoke is so bad here it smells like we just lit a fire in our house, all day. I guess the air quality is supposed to be low like 30 or something and we are at 200. This is the worst i have ever seen. I will be getting masks tomorrow with the other 400,000 people here.
It’s been like that here for the last week Rose I was going to pull the carpet and scrubbers from the grill and put them in the house So the kids have some better air to breathe The wild fires this year are just crazy

That looks like my cat up there. ha. we have maroon color warning. I don't know what comes after that. I think death. ha.
Here is a pic of the lemon tree in my bathroom that is the same height as me.

Attachments

• DSCF5233.JPG
    DSCF5233.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 22
Feel like crap from the prep. stomach is all over the place. smoking a bowl to settle everything down a bit. 2 new co workers today. going to work from home tomorrow. no solid food for next couple days, clear liquids. vodka is a clear liquid right?

My gf took her prep with vodka. She told her doctor too. lol I hope it is over soon for ya Umbra. I am smoking some "bluetine" it is good. wish you had some.
Good night ofc.

Morning O.F.C. -- Things aren't going so well !-- Best wishes to all you've been true friends to me !
It was a righteous dream I had !

Good morning all. Umbra how goes it?
Keef, you are a survivor. Don't give up.
I am going to go have a crown this morning. It is a new dentist and i am kinda nervous. My last dentist for 40 years retired. Then i am having a tooth implanted. WHAT??? that is next.
It is still hazardous to go outside here. Getting sick of this. I am going to go get the right kind of mask for smoke. I hope it is better where you all are.

Good morning everyone Rose I sure hope the dentist goes well today and you can blame a lot of this smoke on the BC government for being cheap and grounding there a fire fighting plane they did this three years ago and if you noticed the last three years have been really smoky they say the plane is too big and uses too much fuel but yet it has put out the most of forest fires ever recorded I think they need to get their heads out of their asses and put that plane back up in the air and stop killing off the environment and everyone in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back