Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was diagnosed just after I was finished with my chemo.
And now, here I stand as he is laid to rest.

guess I'll dab-up and go for a drive in FUCC (and think)

perspective

Joe, I hope you live a long time. What a deal to have to live with but I sure am glad you are. Your corvette may save you. Are you still doing oil? Do you think Mr Mccain did? Maybe just cbd. Rick simpson says you need thc to kill most cancers. You are a hero of mine Joe.

Good morning all. Yes, cool weather and CLEAN AIR!!!

Bud, are the fires out up there? Burnin, what you smoking?

I am cleaning out our bedroom, hauled 2 HUGE bags out of our closet. I am not done either. how did we get so much stuff?

Good day here in PNW, cool and cloudy smoke has cleared up some so we better start puffin..
I be puffin on some Nurse Larry...
Dropped some fem.seeds a couple weeks ago from Nirvana didn't get very good germination two Blackjack came up nice, another five papaya could not get any to germinate.. They did give me a one time only
$20. Credit. .so I reorder some more papaya and some Girl scout cookies. .I did have great luck in the past with papaya and loved the smoke. .Please enjoy your day ..Peace!!

Heat index of 110 or so today !-- Seed ?--I gotta get my mind right and send some out !-- If Joe can beat cancer surely I can find a path forward ?-- I ain't got no cancer and don't want none !-- This place is a mess I need to do some cleaning myself Rose -- Been trying to get the yard mowed -- It hadn't been mowed since spring and was way high and thick -- 1st day in a while I'm semi functional -- A mime is a terrible thing to lose !-- It will be good to get back to growing - I still got a little bit of a grow but it has been neglected-- I can rebuild it bigger and better and got the seed to do it !-- I haven't been sleeping well and actually had a nap today -- I feel better !-- Now to climb myself up outta this mental funk and be real again !--

Afternoon OFC. Been ill. Still not feeling so good but I got to get up and move.
Keef here is what became of your beans.
The mother's
101_1892.JPG

Not a very good picture this is WI X BBSL

All in all my plants are hanging in there. Well, Luna eat my cam charger. Battery is dead. I have to replace it. Soon I hope. It's been over cast all day but the Hum. is high.

Ness you go Girl, looking nice. Hope that you feel better soon ...
Keef snap out of it:) 110* to dam hot for anything...

I'm snapping Cane !- I'm just old and slow and snapping back takes longer !-- Looking good Ness !-- Make me proud to see them girls !-- U gonna like both those !-- I think U the only one growing that SR91-X BBSL !-- They all serious weed !-- Gloman growing that WI-X-BBSL !-- I tell U what Ness U get better and I'll do the same !--

Gloman which one of them did U say could reach 20 feet ?-- I know U took about 4 feet off twice but I don't remember which one!-- They can all handle some weight !--

Ness not that it matters but that is not SR91-X BBSL-- Momma was SR91 but dad was born to a Mazar-i-Shariff ( of Lebonese Blond Hash fame ) mom and was fathered by the BBSL ----So --- SR91 -x- ( Mazar -x- BBSL ) would be a true description!-- It should be a Giant indica !

Edit : -- Cane I can't see a compost pile that weed got it covered up !

our fire-pit grew this. there were 4 before but not quite like this one.

Attachments

• IMG_3971.JPG
    IMG_3971.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3960s.jpg
    IMG_3960s.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 61
Good morning OFC. Up and at this morning. Thank you mrcane, nice looking bush you have growing up there. I sprayed for bugs Sat. I got to take a sample and look to see what's going on. Joe420Camel. That's a monster your growing. Rose what ya up to. I'm all most done for the day. Than it's relaxation.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Me and other Keef been on a grand adventure this morning !-- Went to local Norml chapter office !-- That was hard to do !-- Sure ashell wasn't going to use my real name !-- Anyway time to chill that was kinda stressful !-- I been wanting to do that for awhile and finally built up the nerve !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back