Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Jasmine. That is a lot of clicking. I'll have to look into this situation. I don't won't to do nothing wrong. Maybe, I'll bring it into the shop. Or send it back. No, telling what I'll do at this time. I'm disappointed with HP window 10. And, the make of this computer.

I hear ya Keef. I have to take breaks all the time when I get active. Yard work, farming and stuff. The storm is headed for coast of NC. GA coasts will get some to. I'm more inland. Keef, it be nice to see some woods. It's so relaxing to sit and hear mother nature. But, I miss the Ocean sometimes.

Welcome to the OFC Jasmine

Keef: My smartphone confuses me and my ipad is rarely used. I pretty much only use my smartphone to talk to people. ha ha

messages-desi-glitters-12.gif

Don't make fun of me Burnin1 !-- I know I'm strange !-- U try to bust concrete with your face ?-- It make U strange !--
Ness -- If it works out this place so far back in the woods they gotta pipe in sunlight !-- I'll have to rediscover the stuff I learned growing up and country life !-- I bet I could still skin a buck and run a trot line too ?-- Hop--skip and a jump from the river !-- I wasn't sure at 1st but the more I think about it the more I like it ! -- Thick Pine Woods everywhere !-- Now if Mr. Game Warden come pulling up on Keef on that river when he hauling a load of clones or weed the boat flip over !-- I can get some more clones!-- Speaking of which -- I might get to keep the girls I got now !-- Moving a pot farm from South Texas to east Texas ?-- Why not ?--

Welcome Jasmine!
Glad you found us!
We're here to help and share our collective knowledge. ( not to mention we're really just a bunch of friendly "ol farts").:cool:

Keef
You ain't gonna know how to act out in the stix without somebody breathing down your neck.
I think you'll love it!
I do. Although I'm not so sure putting up with a bitter cantankerous old woman is worth it any more.

We talking about it Gloman !-- Nothing for sure yet but it has it's possibilities !-- We still having off and on storms today -- Looks like a depression might be coming this way ?-- I feel bad for the east coast !-- They gonna get slammed by that hurricane !-- That 20 inches of rain make any place flood !-- That be after the storm surge the hurricane is pushing !-- It ain't gonna miss and it's not gonna turn away!-- It's gonna be bad !-- We got a lot of rain here last couple days lot of low lying flooding and we got several more days coming !-

Shoot, y'all aren't recovered from the last hurricane yet are ya? Just what ya need, more flooding.
East coast?
I hope the best for ya, but if it were me, I'd get out of dodge!

Maybe Umbra ?-U wouldn't know rain if it fell out the sky !--- Is there anything left on the west coast ain't been burnt ?-- Charleston area gonna need help rebuilding after this !--
No Gloman we haven't recovered from Harvey !-- This week been lots of coastal flooding in Texas !-- I don't flood out here but the town has lots of low lying areas that do !-- Be hard to get around for a few days except on main roads and highways !-- Then this coming weekend we should get a big rain maker with that depression !-- Maybe a little wind?

Morning O.F.C. !-- It's dark and stormy at the beach !-- I'm getting around fine this morning !-- Having some of that Noah rain out there !-- Might better just keep my old self at home today !-- Wake and Bake !- Weed ain't smoking itself !-- Do your duty !--

Good morning OFC.
Another nice day here but the roofers are at it already so there's a lot of pounding making the dogs nutz. 3-4 more days to go. They spotted my girlz in the greenhouse and made a comment or two but I don't think they gonna rat me out. My preacher runs the crew and his last sermon was on minding your own business and not causing trouble for other ppl.
We'll see. Its too close to the end to get scared now.

Gloman --Tell them about the Bobby traps and hidden trail camera !-- Spin a most glorious tale of things going BOOM pictures and the silent alarm !
I'm not asking U to lie to them !-- Just present "Alternative facts " !

I know it's for personal use but weed has a lot of value !-- U probably got over $25,000 in weed out there !-- Stay on your toes till U got it in !-- Never store it all in the same place either !

For sure there's a lot of money's worth of weed in there.
Fortunately I'm not worried at all about theft. Only loose lips.
I'm protected by the terrain on 3 sides and anybody going to the greenhouse Has to go past my front door. Our dogs bark at everything that trots past the house. Turkey, deer, coons etc.

Then maybe U found yourself a trim team ?-- They know it's there and getting a little dank for they work ?-- Maybe they would want the source kept quite for they on good ?

I need to get back to packing the grow now that I can move again !-- A dozen box /pump/ light combos !-- The nutes and my brewery !-- I got time but I have started to organize and pack it !-- Didn't realize how much stuff U collected running a grow !-- I'm need a U-Haul truck !

Good morning guys!

Keef: I was not making fun of you. Sorry if I wrote anything that would give you that impression.

Cuz U ain't hurt my feelings none !-- I was just picking at U !-- I had a traumatic brain injury -I lean more towards the idiot side of the idiot/ savant brain damage thing makes me strange sometimes like not talking on my phone !-- Some things that are hard for others to grasp sometimes -make perfect sense to me !-- Other things that are easy for others are beyond my grasp !---It beats being 6 feet under or paralyzed !- - I get by !--- So no U didn't hurt my feelings !--

Evening OFC. Were did the day go. I'm beat. 7 :20 right now, and I'm done for the day. (bong hit):cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back