Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- We still doing the Noah thing at the beach !-- Rain and storms just keep coming !-- I shouldn't complain-- east coast bout to get spanked bad !-- No need for U guys to buy extra paper towels -- When Klu Klux Ken and Hurricane Barbi come to get they pic taken they'll bring U some paper towels !-- Hey that's better than the assistance the west coast got for they fires !-- No paper towels -- No trip for a picture or even a mention !-- Call it a "Poll Tax" ? -- U know what ya'll did !
Wake and Bake !-- Coffee is on !-- Pipe's right there !-- Let's do this day !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning y'all!
Day 3 on the roof. 60 square.
Should get it done today, well, except the cleanup. That will take months to get all the nails up.
My indoor girlz are starting to kick it in gear. They've doubled in size this week. They must like the compost tea. :oops:

Good morning potheads...61* when i got up this morning...feels more like 51*...who left that window open...Guess it might be time to fire up the indoor grow in my shop...I just been waiting for cooler weather and I think it’s here...you’all have a grea day!!!

What up ya'll ?-- Yo G -- In the OR we had to account for all our sewing needle and other sharps-- When a needle hit the floor it could be hard to find !-- We had this device like a capital "T" that had wheels on the short legs and the long end was the handle !-- It had a powerful magnet and when U rolled it across the floor the loose needle would jump up to the metal bar !-- Something like that even if it is a rake with one those powerful magnets on it might help U get the last of the nails up !

Get'm wet RE !

I think I'm take some cuttings today !-- I still got my hash plant --Mazar-i-Shariff---- Umbra's White Indica -x- BBSL-- and several others sexed and ready go !-- It would be nice to get to the river with a couple live plants !-- Come spring I would take a mess of rooted clones and plant the river bank right up above the flood line !-- Can I keep deer and stuff from eating them by scattering moth balls around the plants ?-- Maybe some "Pet No" to keep pets off furniture and stuff ?-- I haven't did a gorilla grow in decades !

Hello Guys

Keef: I was just checking. :)

It was a little chilly this morning when I went outside. I hope the heat has passed.
I hope all of you in the path of the hurricane hunker down and stay safe.

th

Don't let life's big surprises get the best of you.

Have a great day!

Cat don't play !-- Mane I been thinking and I mostly grow Indicas and indica heavy hybrids -- If I do an outside grow in the spring -- I should run me down some seed to some straight up long finishing sativas !-- We got the long grow season ?--

Yo keef
I have one of those magnets on wheels but no matter how many times you sweep there still is always a few nails left that just sit there waiting for you to drive over them with the lawn tractor.
Flat tires are a given after a roof job this big.
I know this is gross, but the very best deer repellant I've found is stale urine with rotten eggs mixed in. Pew in a bucket for a couple days then crack a couple eggs into it. Stir like crazy with an old stick. Set it in the sun a couple days then apply it around the perimeter of the plants. I guarantee there won't be a deer come anywhere near your grow.
I've tried all the commercial sprays. They only work a short time. This stink keeps em away all season
I have a LOT of deer here and once I apply there aren't even tracks near my plant all season.

Thanks Gloman !-- I never had any faith in moth balls !-- It sure is cool to be able to tap into the OFC hive mind when U thinking about trying something new with a grow !-- I wanna get my indoor set back up but I might have to do an outdoor grow on the river just because !-- I got my giant Indicas and stuff !--

morning guys i will be outta town the rest of the week, but i will hope to check in. 3 old ladies friends from high school....look out!!!!! i will miss all ya all. I
took the monster lemon tree. cut the whole plant and it is hanging. i guess i will dry trim for the first time. I think she was 6 foot tall in that bathroom.
So we are staying in a mansion that is for sale. my gf's dad's place. he died. it is too expensive for anyone to buy, so woo hoo we will be having a party for a few day. You guys behave yourself... I will not be doing that.

Alright Rose!
Whoo hoo! Party like a rock star.:cool:
You're right keef!
I've learned SO much here. One step at a time I feel I grow some pretty good weed now days cuz of y'all at the OFC.

You go girl. I hope you have a truely awesome time. I have a nl valentine coming down tonight and a reg.nl coming down tonight. fortunately they were both 3 gallon girls so the trimming won't be bad. I really dislike dry trimming. get so frustrated I just give it away.

I lived in a 5th wheel for 5 years Keef, Not hard at all but I would suggest the biggest one you can afford. I lived on a 40 ft Egg Harbor and a 40ft. Royals International 5ver. The boat was much nicer and roomier. Loved the camper lifestyle, even when I stayed in one place. I really like traveling though.

Hey Umbra !
Nick I'm looking at one !-- I don't need much !-- I may get it and put it by some family while we sell this place then buy me a little place for a grow !-- Things are gonna change fast in Texas after the 1st of the year !-- I was just thinking find a piece of land and get a grow working in a barn or shop -- I can build me a little house on it later if I want !--

They talking about a hurricane and them fake fires on the Fake News !-- I don't believe it !-- Probably ain't even no hurricane anyway ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back