Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right Rose. I really don't know how it is to be in that situation and ANY attempt at rape should be delt with. I just feel waiting 20yrs to say something kind of negates the validity.
I respect you for having the guts to take care of business. If more women had the guts to bring it in the open there would be a lot less of this HUGE problem.
Believe me, I in no way am saying it should be forgotten, but 20yrs + to even bring it up is too long.
Keef I thought I was out too but low n behold I still have 23megs. left.

Nope I am not touching that Cosby thing !-- Even if I Didn't have an opinion -- I would say from the looks of things ---that Supreme Court dude is toast !-- I'll be out there in 5 weeks or so with the women --the young and minorities speaking with my vote !-- We even have a tight senate race in Texas -- Ted Cruz calling in the president for one of those rallies -- Beto out there putting political name's Tweets about Cruz up on billboards !-- It will be an exciting election !

Thank you gloman. I said I was strong. I was scared to death, i look back and see strong but felt terrified. I had good support. I am surprised that i could tell that story in one paragraph.

So we got a problem, the pennytine i just harvested from indoor, it is way strong... Last night Bud went to get some out of the new jar. I watched him take a hit and his eyes went stoned and he said, this isn't penny. So I smoked some and it is great pot, i felt the cbd but it flat gets you stoned. Not like any other, we have grown.

We are calling the lab today to get the three phenos tested. I can't be getting kids stoned... stay tuned.

Again, thanks gman for understanding.

From the looks of things it appears this administration has reached it's peak and is in rapid decline !-- Ain't nothing ahead but investigations and criminal charges -- The logical thing to do would be to make a deal where U can step down and save U and yours jail time !-- A wall ?-- That's the silliest thing I ever heard !

Good morning OFC. When my mother was 6, her father died. She and her brother went into an orphanage and her sister went to live with relatives in FL. My mother always had an issue with it and it was a sore point in their relationship. My aunt never said anything about that time, until she was dying. Then she and my mother talked about it. My aunt had been raped daily at age 5 by her uncle. It took her more than 60 years to even talk to her sister about it. When my mother was dying she shared her own accounts of being raped and the numerous attempts by men to coerce her to acquiesce, particularly police officers.

Good morning Guys

I know two Ladies who were sexually assaulted by family members growing up. It does not matter how long ago it happened. You can't take it back. People who have the personality traits to commit assault should not be vetted as a mall security guard let alone a supreme court justice. We have so many talented people who could do this job. Why give it to someone like this? grrrr
I grew up an older brother to 3 younger Sisters. If someone had assaulted them I would be in prison and they would be dead.

Sorry guys. This subject gets to me

When I was a military policeman in Korea I stuck an abusers head thru a particle board wall and they had to get a carpenter to come cut him out !--Looked like one those deer heads mounted on the wall !-- Wasn't my fault !-- I said something about his mother and sister and he attacked me !-- I was forced to defend myself !--

Nice!

I was in an airport once at the baggage terminal waiting for my bags when a guy pushed past people to get his bag. He knocked a Lady down and just started to walk away with his bag not looking twice at her on the floor. I grabbed my bag off of the baggage belt in time to swing around and hit him with my bag. Knocked him on his ass. A couple people clapped. He got up and backed away from me and left. No one called security and no doubt no one would claim to be a witness. I am a very mellow guy, but boy do I hate bullies. I am old school and I especially hate anyone who would bully a woman.

Stuff happens Burnin1 !-- I've had "accidents" like that bag before !-- It's not always easy to make it look like an accident !
Mane I need to get back there and start packing the grow !
Need to kill them in veg and empty that last box so I can take down the lights !-- I thought I would feel sad about it but I bred me some stuff that can hold it's own !-- The new grow will start as stuff I bred !--

I need to get me one those MAGA hats as a souvenir before they start disappearing !-- It only gets worse for them after this Supreme Court fiasco !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Not 1 of my better moments … Puddin and I were in High School. Been dating 3 years or so. Before school started I was across the street smoking a cigarette before home room, and I overhear a conversation how this guy is going to drug and rape Puddin on a Band trip to Canada. I hurt him real bad. I broke his coccyx bone when I kicked him with a steel toed boot at the base of his spine and shattered his pubic bone with an open palm strike below his navel. They took him away in an ambulance. He never filed charges against me, the school never asked what happened, and neither did Puddin. Cause they all knew what happened and if they said anything, somebody was going to jail for conspiracy to commit rape. He was lucky is all I'll say.

I was sexuality harassed in the hospital all da time !-- Nurses be squeezing past and pinch me on the butt !-- I woulda reported it but then they may have stopped !

you scare me umbra, but i think you would be on my side... I hope.
Keef, my boss used to say ya wanna take these films cupcake? just to tick me off.

Yes well, not my finest moment for sure. It was an epiphany moment when I realized I could kill someone with my bare hands and it definitely changed me. I never let that rage out again until I started with MMA fighting. Puddin was raped when she was 12 and I was the only 1 who knew it at the time. It was a sensitive subject for me that just seemed to explode at the time.

I'm too old to be hitting anything with my hands or my feet !-- I would rather shoot U or just run over U with the car or tag U unexpectedly with a baseball bat !-- U can get hurt fighting fair !-- I don't like to get hurt !
I do like to get high !- and I'm good at it !

I'm too old to be hitting anything with my hands or my feet !-- I would rather shoot U or just run over U with the car or tag U unexpectedly with a baseball bat !-- U can get hurt fighting fair !-- I don't like to get hurt !
I do like to get high !- and I'm good at it !
It helps when you have good weed, lol.

It seems this stuff is more common than anyone or at least I thought...there was an attempt at molesting me when I was much younger in fact I don’t have a real good memory of it but I know it happened...One Sunday after church when my parents invited the young preacher for Sunday dinner...he tried putting his hand down my pants, I smacked him and got away...not sure if my parents knew that or not now...it was a long time ago and I was maybe 6 or 7.
On a brighter note, I did my good deed Today, I painted my neighbors patio/deck...she’s old...maybe somebody will paint mine someday when I’m old...haha, I’m already old...havin a beer and contemplating what I’m gonna smoke...

Last edited:
Yes it does Umbra !-- Only thing is I got mugged !-- One second I'm rolling a joint !-- Then came the drive by !-- Whoosh !-- I'm holding half a joint !-- I pursued the perpetrator !-- He's quick !-- I'm high and obviously a little slow !-- Gotta watch him like a hawk !-- I never saw it coming !-- Half a joint of FINE weed gone just like that !-- It was a valiant battle but alas I was not his equal !--I was driven from the battlefield !-- He bled me and I retreated !
He kept his prize !-- Little Bastid !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back