Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam !-- I guess I'm planted in my easy chair for the day -- I went to take a look at how to pack the grow !-Started blowing more blood so I'm done for awhile !-- 12 box -light -pumps -- nutes -- jars --My RO system -- This is gonna take a plan !-- Most of it should fit into the boxes ? -- I got what I need to fill a warehouse with Texas born and bred Dank if the opportunity presents itself !--

4:20 ish !-- Somewhere ?-- U know I said I took too big a dose of cannacaps this morning ?-- I did it again !-- On purpose !-- Pipe's full of nice weed ! -- Looking for some music -- Where's Burnin 1 ?- He points me to some nice tunes !-- I should stay down and not be doing anything for awhile so a buzz and some tunes works for me !-

Don't be fooled !--He's evil !-- He's a bud thief !- and he will bite U !--
20180925_135442.jpg

Good morning friends. Gloman, sorry your are overwhelmed. Harvest is very overwhelming. I am going to go out and try to do some pre harvest thinning out. I think i can do it now. (the tooth slowed me)
You guys, the thing about being old is.....we are. But this is what i know. If you quit moving, you will quit moving. I have two siblings that went to bed because of pain and they dead now. We need to eat well exercise well and eat and smoke as much as possible. The winter is so much worse, the weather really messes with me. Low barometric pressure is the worst.
Keef it is good to hear you more positive. I know it is hard, but proud of ya.
Umbra, is the only difference between northern lights and NL5 is a bit of sativa? I been reading and that is what i came up with.
Here is lambs bread/lotus for you, she is almost ready.View attachment 250387 View attachment 250388
Neville brought back 9 beans from Vancouver, they were Northern lights 1-9. Of those 9 beans 3 stood out NL2, NL5 and NL9. All 3 are still around. NL2 has been renamed Oasis I believe.

Keef, I think you are at a point you can shut down your grow to get house ready. Use the weed you have to get by until you can start growing again. You need to get out of house to look for property and go to SS. Use this time well, its important to your future.

Yes Umbra I think that is the thing to do !-- I just gotta get better 1st !-- We have another cool front pushing thru from the north later this evening -- I been slammed by about 3 of them in a row -- Before I can recover from the last one I been hit by another one and I was in pitiful shape before that happened !-- I'm trying to eat better and take a day vitamin!-- I been thru this with my face before and I get better !-- I'm gonna be alright and plan to go to the SS office tommorrow !-- Thier letter said they needed an original of something -- I got my stuff in the car !-- I popped a blood vessel in my nose today blowing -- It has happened before !-- I thought it might be best to wait till it quit bleeding and the inflammation goes down so !-- I'm gonna be O.K. ! --Older U get longer it takes to heal !-- I got a pretty good attitude and I got plans and stuff go do --Things are actually looking better and I'm getting excited !-- I 'm not about to wither up and blow away !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank U Umbra !-- U guys been good to Ole Keef !-- It's not like we trying to bury the hatchet in each other's head !--She sent me a pic of a little frame house for sale today !- I'm not about to be thrown out on the street !-- We talking about a power roller and what repairs to make !- I can't paint and do any repairs in 2 weeks like I did coming out Katrina cause that about killed me !-- It's a sellers market and the better I can make it look the more we'll split at the sale !--She's gonna come help me some !-- I'm just trying to find a way to get my grow stuff to a new place and fired back up instead of having to put it in storage for awhile !-- Painting would be easier if I could empty the place first !

I doubled my investment when we came out the swamp -- Depends on timing but we may have $125,000 plus of equity in this place to split !-- I did some preliminary real estate shopping -- I should be able to find a 2 bedroom frame home on an acre with some privacy for about $30,000-- $40,000 !-- I'm just trying to get it soon so I could set up the grow then come back and work on the house !-- The SS is important !-- Gonna need it for paint and stuff !--I'm gonna have to get a look at the kit Umbra and RE use to make beer !-- When U got a keg people will come help U !--

Bon Ton Roulette !-- Crawfish season in the early spring !
I'll only need help with the lifting and carrying to clean this place out and maybe some yard work !-- 1st thing I want to do is get a dumpster delivered and start throwing away junk and stuff we don't want or need !- The painting goes fairly fast with a power roller -- There's that new liquefied natural gas plant at the port -- We had Hurricane Harvey last year and housing is already at a premium !-- Now they gonna bring in 1,500 new well paying jobs !-- The price of a beach home just went up !--Should peak in 3 months ?

Hey olf...been workin in the garden today...tryin to tiddy things up in case we ever get some rain...turned over the compost pile and strained out all the stuff I didn’t want in there, sticks, rocks, sheet that takes too long to break down...I don’t feel up to planting a winter crop this year so I’m just gonna spread that out over my beds and cover with straw...
Keef, my outside grows we’re not so good this year...I got one that did okay but the second just struggled from the start and ended up with bud rot all around and a boy...they all went into the trash...I got one little scraggly thing about to be chopped...I might get a j out of her...or two...next month I’ll fire up my shop grow cabinet an get a couple things going under the LEDs...
I wish you all the luck and success Keef, get that place ready and sell it...move on and start something new...that’ll get the mind cookin and heart pumpin...something new is a good thing...Ona these days I might try starting something new me own self...I prolly shouldn’t ramble so much after smokin...BBxV...

It was a hard summer seems like all over RE !-- Some body needs to ramble beside me sometimes !-- I like an indoor continuous grow !-- I ran that White Widow for over 4 years cloning from clones !-- I might have to have it back !-- It might be old school but I want Master Kush back too !-- Kinda of a coffee tobacco terp profile !-- It was a good morning weed to me !

Evening OFC. Happy harvesting peeps. Rose, looking good at your house. LB/L is looks tasty. Keef good luck house hunting. I love looking at house when it's time to move. Got, my feet planted in GA for the rest of my life. As, soon as this heat is gone, I'll be working on my new grow room. And, that going to be a job in a half. Your little pal up there sure is a cutie. Does he have a stash some place with all those buds he's been taking?
attachment.php

This picture shit is driving me batty. Well the one in the back is SR-91. I started her in coco, but panic and though her in FF soil. The one on the right is SR-91 in coco. I gave her a drink of Mg today along with her sister that is in coco. The remain 4 are in FF soil.

U messing up just to make me look good Ness ?-- I bet they doing fine !-- SR91-X (MZR- BBSL) -- Gonna probably be a staple for me !-- Same with that WI -x- BBSL-- That's a couple of my "Hammers"-- Looks like that Night Shade Gloman got gonna be one too !-- I'd like some more fruit terps like cherry and and a fine lemon !-- I got blueberry several ways even chocolate blueberry !-- They can fire the starters pistol anytime they want !-- I can work with what I got !
I was checking the news --Simplest way to explain it is -- Looks like they got the POTUS by the SCROTUS ?--and -- Old Fat Albert got to go to jail -- Hey -Hey - Hey !

Morning y'all!
Rotfl! Keef your bud stealing boy there is dang cute and he knows it! I love our pets.
Ya know, I DO have a problem with the charges against "fat albert". I say if these women had a problem with him they should have reported it THEN. Not 20yrs. down the road. I'm not defending his actions by ANY means, but come on, he didn't kill anybody and they didn't HAVE to play and who among us thinks its fair to be punished for what we've done 20yrs ago?
I know I don't want to be held responsible now for things I did that long ago. Only my 2 cents but we ALL got skeletons in our closets.

If your skeleton is attempted rape you need to be held responsible.

If you have not been assaulted then i don't think you get a vote. As a tough 40-year-old woman i took a medical professional to court. There were 20 women that came to the prosecutor's office. only 3 of us were strong enough to go before a jury. I was the only one believed. I have always felt so sorry for the two that were not believed. You have no idea what it is like. No idea.

Morning O.F.C.!-- I'm gonna B-Real today !-- I got no opinion about Bill Cosby !--Strange day yesterday !-- It was embarrassing to see the POTUS being laughed at when he spoke to the UN !-- The Supreme Court thing is like a 3 ring circus !-- Most I can do is twist one up and watch !-- I think another cup of coffee and a toke or 2 is in order !
Gloman -- I thought U were out of data ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back