Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad you smacked him RE. What a jerk. Nice you helped an older person out. I love new paint. I bet she is thrilled. My little brother was sitting in jury duty a year or so ago and they ask the potential jurors if any had been sexually abused. My brothers hand went up. He didn't know why, then he remembered. He had been by a neighbor boy that was older. He had buried it. Boy was i ticked when he told me that i didn't help him, but i had no idea. So weird how the mind works to block that stuff.

Keef, drive by vicious?

When I went to Catholic school, there were a couple of priests that all the older boys avoided. Took me awhile to understand what that was about

I know Umbra !-- He's like that !-- I got my eye on him now !-- Tricky tricky !-- I feel like he takes advantage of me !-- He waits until I'll ripped then makes his move !-- I was after him too !-- Then he bit me and I let him have it !-- The rush I got from being lit up like this then in hot pursuit ?-- That mighta been worth getting bit over !-- Whoa !

it came out smelling like hay, but tasted great and kicked your butt... but it smelled like hay. culled it

I had a nice buzz working from some caps but I didn't notice a hay smell !-- I'll have to try it in the morning !-- If U already a wobble head it's hard to judge !-- I sat in that SS office for over 2 hours this morning and I started thinking that this was the same group of people that was at the motor vehicle place last time I was there !-- Scary !-- She said we finish my application at the appointment!-- I don't believe it !- I'm cursed !-- Probably take me at least 3 trips something is always wrong !
Took a dose of caps soon as I got home !-- Been high since !-- I don't smoke near as much if I take my caps !-- The pipe is there I just forget about it !--

I tell U one thing about working in surgery -- U spend all day scraping out wombs 14-16 D&C procedures and get home and the wife wants to get freaky ?-
- I have a headache !--
I don't want to see another one of those again today if U don't mind ?

I have sat in on my share of gynecological procedures. CO2 laser does D&C quite well.

We used it on fibroids sometimes but mostly just dialators and currettes --Dusting and Cleaning old school style !-- Sometimes it could take longer to get the laser set up and get it draped than it would for a normal no problems D&C !
I liked a laser on laproscopy !-- 3 punctures --One for CO2 and camera to blow up the abdominal cavity so U got room to work and Tools thru the other 2 !-- Do the operation on TV !-- Like a gallbladder - U go in and take it loose and put it inside a plastic bag ! -- Pull the plastic bag out thru one the puncture hole !-- U can stretch dahell out of a little bitty hole !

Rose got me thinking about getting some chickens at the new place !-- I had my eye on that Brahma breed then I found out about Jersey Giants !-- Big Bac-Bac !

Good evening old farts. I used to have cat like that Keef. Sumgun would steal weed right out of the bowl by the couch. Harley don't do that. He does like green weed though. When I trim he sometimes lays under my feet so the trim falls on him then he gets weed all over the house!

49C79533-488D-4EBF-BA0F-92E24AB56AE7.jpeg

Good morning y'all!
Well I got most of the bad weed chopped out and now the temps are dropping at night. TRic production should pick up and maybe even get some colors.
They're saying temps in the 30's at night this week.

Morning O.F.C.!-- Raining at the beach again -- We have a "cold" front moving thru -- It's a chilly 73 degrees out there !-- I'm B-Real today but 1st things 1st !-- Wake and Bake !
Umbra -- I see what U said about Blue Cookies -- It's not an outstanding terp profile but it is potent !--
Nick pups do like to roll around in trim don't they ?
So what kind of trouble we gonna get into today ?-- I need a piece of buttered toast or something to put on top those caps !-- I'm out of coconut oil !

Good morning you awesome people!

4 of my Blackberry Fire in 20 gallon fabric pots yesterday smelling good. :)
IMG_0108.JPG

Have a GREAT day guys! :D

Burnin1 -Looking good !---One day maybe I can have an outdoor plant or 2 ?
This is the time of year down here where the po-po hunt outdoor growers !-- The helicopters be working !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back