Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose that seizure child in Texas been on my mind !-- Things are changing but they can take her children in Texas for treating them with cannabis !-- You'll have to tell me what U were gonna give and soon as I'm up and running and the law changes some I'll make the medicine for them !-- U and Gloman got to teach me your puppy formula for seizures and pain too !--

Good morning all, Nice to see all of you this morning.
Umbra, the NL5 is doing well. In my journal, i posted pic's of the three girls with their names above them on the wood frame. She is the middle girl. I was reading up on her last night, funny you should mention her. She sounds like she is just good pot. I can't wait to try her. Thank you for the seed.
Can I brag? Please?
So you guys know i saved my money up to buy lush lights? Well, those led's with large smart pots is a winning ticket. I took over 1/2 pound in the bathroom and i have another plant to harvest. Lambs lotus.
I had no trouble with heat this summer, i am going to grow continuous now in there. Hopefully, squeeze a bath out between grows. ha.

Keef that little boy will be trying the tincture this week. I am growing so much of those cbd's for now, people really are helped by high cbd stuff. His mother is up for it so we will do it. She tried hemp that cost 50 bucks and didn't help. so we will see. I took 2 beautiful penny tine that are in jars.
I think i am getting the hang of this pot growing.
Ness, sorry about your computer problems,
gloman, tis the season for mold. hot days and cool nights.

Sorry i wrote a book.

Yep Good morning all...
Hope that everyone is staying high. ..

Rose U preaching to the choir about high CBD !-- I just make caps out of it but 1/2 high THC and half high CBD caps is good medicine for me !--

Went to a big yard sale yesterday and on one of the tables was a big stack of HPS bulbs...lol, another LED convert I suppose...

Keef
I been saving what clean buds I've been chopping out in the freezer. They Do have sticky sparkly trichs but are not near done. I'm gonna let them go as long as I can but we'll see. Gotta have buds for smoking but bubble works fine too.

Ya know how most ppl say there isn't any thc in fan leaves?
Well, a couple years ago I made a bunch of butter with them.
Some went bad from freezer burn but today I used 1/2cup of what was left in a devils food cake and had a 3" square pc.
Well if this ain't thc I'm feeling I want to know what it is and where I can get more!
I HAVE to disagree, there Is thc in fan leaves.
Also I read somewhere that the leaves have a good amount of cbd. Hmmmmm I think I'm Stoned. hehe

Good morning OFC

monday_58.gif

Rose that's what I'm talking about! 1/2lb from 1 indoor plant!
If I could do that 6 times a year I'd be set. Good Job!

Oops! Sorry Rose. You didn't say 1/2lb from 1 plant. You said you still had 1 to go. Still tho, great job. I just have a modest led with smart pots and I'm impressed too. To think, I could have done this long ago but was too cheep to spend the money. However the lights I had were a gift and they got me thru a long time, plus Ill still use them in the nursery box.

Glo, I got 22 oz. from 2 Nurse plants in a scrog under led then I flowered a 3rd one I had vegged the same time they were flowering, got 13 oz. from her. All under 600 watts of led.

Wow Nick!
That's a great harvest! I don't know what the true output of these lights are but they claim 1500w. If I can figure out how to use it, I have a light meter for photography. I THINK it can tell me the true output.

My led are rated at 600 watts, they actually pull 240 watts from the wall but I have 7 of 'em and a couple of the 300 watt variants to fill holes with. Having so many effective lights allows me to tailor the light to the grow.

Nick knows what he's doing Gloman !-- I got 2 pretty short-haired pups !-- Cuz got a buzz !-- They exhausted !--
Gloman about there not being any THC on fan leaves ?-- Some of them U growing will have frost half way out a fan leaf if it is close to a bud !--

I have no idea how much my Mars Hydro 300 lights really put out !-- I use 2 of them per square meter !-- I could use more light but it works well enough but I like what Nick said about additional light !-- What I want to do is get one of those $1,500 Spyder LEDs like Umbra got --Strip the components off it and get a local shop to make me some similar frames -- Order the component parts and put together some serious lights !--

Keef, yes the cfl's still work well but nothing like the led.
I have nearly 2000w of cfls on the set you sent me. Only prob with them is they get Hot.
LEDs I just use a fan to blow the plants around so the stay strong.
No heat build up.

I'm glad U can still use them Gloman !-- They do get hot !
I'm been sold on LEDS for awhile !-- My problem is that U have to get serious to fix one if a series goes out !-- They really don't want U taking out that light board on these Mars Hydro !-- I want an LED that I can change out the chips --Like replacing a light bulb !-- For now I'll work with what I got !-- My goal is 500 grams per square meter of bloom space- !-- It's a lofty goal !-- I could settle for less !-- Just a matter of how U shape them and how big U grow them before bloom !-- I might be able to hit 500 grams ?-- Just got to find the combination for the bestest and mostest the fastest !- That'll be how much U get !-- Things are changing in Texas -- soon maybe we have MMJ ? -- Maybe after the 1st of the year ?-- I am eager to turn my girls loose on The Lone Star state !-- Just a modest commercial grow !-- I'm still angling for running the grow end of a dispensary as a partner !

Edit : Yo Gloman -- How many watermelons U think it will take to make a 5 gallon bucket full of juice ?-- I know U gonna make some Watermelon Wine !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back