Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh !-- I'm still alive !--
Gloman -- NL -x-BBSL ain't no slouch !-- Rose's Nurse Larry -- Which was a Medicine Woman mom and Larry OG dad ?--Then that BBSL boy did his thing !-- Nothing but stacked dank right there !-- She got a right too be sticky as she wants !

Morning O.F.C.!-- I think I might live !-- Hello ?--Hello !-- I think mines broke ?-- Anyway I got lit up and been pondering the mysteries of the universe!-- Like Blue Emu oil -- Is it the oil of Blue Emus ?-- Or is it blue oil from regular Emus?-- Is it just a trade name ?-- What they do with the rest of the Emu ?-- Enquiring minds wants to know !

Howdy folks. I was premature with my condition yesterday. Now it's back on the couch today. We're supposed to get rain for the next few days so I'll just be staying home anyway. Let's get high

Good morning OFC

A friend left me some WiFi to check out.. Never smoked this one before. It must be some kind of OG. It tastes like OG Kush. I think he said it was one of his Sativas. I like it. I didn't ask where he got the seeds/clones for this one. I should have. ha ha

Have an awesome day you awesome people! :)

Morning OFC.. guess that it is still morning ..
Beautiful day here in PNW. Making up a big pot of chicken and sausage gumbo.
Rose I am heading to Snake River country soon. Maybe I will swing thru and help you harvest ;)
Just got 5 free Northern Lights auto seed's
from Nirvana. Gotta figure out how the auto works??:)

Northern Lights ?-- That's another indica I need go kick around some !--
Cane -- Red Eyes messes with those autos -- He could probably point U straight !-- Making Gumbo ?-The man knows where Morgan City and Houma are !-- He authorized to make gumbo !-- I need some gumbo myself !--- Can't clone autos so I got no use for them !-- Fast finishing Indicas like that NL work just fine for me !-- I need me some NL !

The disease rises !-- I was looking at seed !--Like I need some ?--Looking at fast finishing potent old school pure Indicas !--
Unrelated to what I got ! --
Gloman -- U gonna be up to helping me see what come of all these B.B.King ( BPU -x- B.B.) crosses ? --- They'll probably be blueberry heavy but I'm looking for a diamond amongst them !-- They gonna all be good !-- We looking for extraordinary girls with a hook ! -- Some these hybrids gonna be Giants !-- They might do better outside where they got room !--

Edit : Gloman U know that NL-X-BBSL U just took ?-- She had babies with Hershey my Box of Chocolate boy !-- I got plenty seed !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ya'll know that part about "Oh Poor Keef " ?-- Mighta been a little premature !-- They opening a new thing at the port gonna be 1,500 plus new jobs !-- Good jobs !-- They all want a beach house !-- I got a beach house !-- I did alright coming out the swamp after Katrina maybe I can do it again ?

Morning O.F.C.!-- Wake and Bake !
Hey Ness !-- Your girls should be starting to get frosty bout now !-- U gonna need a glass pipe or bong with a small bowl for that stuff !-- That SR 91 cross gonna hit U like a freight train !
Gloman U seeing any color yet ?-- Snow Desiel-x- BBSL should show some soon !-- I don't know if they all will show that Pink but mine did !-- She dank no doubt !

Good morning y'all!
Well, its the time that mold and bugs are getting bad here.
Checking my girlz I found a good amount of bud rot and spider webs. I started cutting as much of it out as I could find.
May lose close to half but still have way more than I can use.
For sure this is my last outdoor grow.
My indoor girlz are growing like gangbusters and I expect Ill need to flip the lights in about another month. I wish I had purchased LED lights a long time ago. I can't believe how much better they grow under LED.
AMAZING!
Keef
You bet bro! I'm be up to trying 6 at a time. Soon as I flip the lights Ill start a new group. I still have my old grow chamber so Ill use it for the nursery.
I DO want to try some of the PH X BBSL next too.
If some of that Lemon tree wanted to come my way I'd sure like to give it a go too.
I gotta say, there isn't ONE of the strains you sent me that is a slouch. Thank you!

Keef
That Snow Diesel IS turning color. I'm very color deficient so I can't really tell what color it is. Maybe pink but definitely different than all the others.
She smells fruity sweet but she has more time to go before she done.

Morning Cuz !--So U like what those LEDS do ?--- I think I got some more BBSL crosses that haven't been run yet either !--That Purple Haze -x- BBSL WILL make color !-- I'm interested in some like King Louis the 13th and Panama Powerhouse -- I need to package some seed and get a list together ! -- Umbra sent me some Squish -x- Oregon Lemon seed-- Waldo that BBSL male got to her !-- She don't have any lemon left in her !-- She's different now !-- Way different !-- I don't know what that terp profile is -- she stanks but has a nice taste !-- One them kind make U wrinkle up your forehead trying to place it !-

Glo, I converted to LED over the last year and I couldn't be happier. I do realize a power savings over hps and I saw an overall improvement in the grow room environment. The result is I'm getting the best indoor buds yet.

Gloman maybe it's time to thin those girls up some so air can move around better !- Make some early bubble hash !-- They should be far enough along ?-- U let them go to amber they just gonna mow your mind and glue U to the couch !
Nick I love my LEDS--- but I want better ones !
Got errands to do this morning so another toke or 2 maybe another cup of coffee and I gotta get to it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back