Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe!
Well as a matter of fact, I was thinking about finding out.
I cut one open yesterday and it was SO good. I have around 8 or 10 more but can't eat them fast enuff so I'm thinking watermelon wine.
This grape wine I have going is gonna be like that fancy high dollar not sweet wine. I have to find out what kind of grapes they were. I like a sweeter fruitier foo foo wine with a punch. More like hooch I guess.

Yo G -- run it dry then sweeten it with frozen grape juice concentrate !-- red or white --Maybe a cup per gallon !--

I got to pay more attention !-- I Had PMs I didn't know I had !-- Now I can't get back in to them again !

I click on the envelope and it shows me the pm subject line
I try to click on on the PMs it pulls up the profile of who sent it !-- I can't get around that to open the pm !-- Ya'll got to tell me when U send me a PM the old system used to tell me when I had one !-- I see I got bout a 1,000 notices and I don't even know what a notice is !--

Ha, ha you're not clicking on the title of the pm, you're clicking on the avatar of the sender. Stop that, lol. click on the title, its not that difficult.

Maybe Umbra ? but I believe my phone is possessed by a demon and needs to be kilt !-- I'm too high to mess with it right now !--
Mashing the wrong button is one of my specialties !-- I even do it to people sometimes without even trying !

Morning O.F.C.!-- I feel old!-- Maybe because I am !-- Sux !
Waiting for the oven to finish decarbing some cap weed !
I need to get my autistic self together !-- I got stuff to do !--
I'm not making fun of autism !-- Dr. Mind Bender said I sometimes exhibited autistic traits from the head injury !--
I sometimes have trouble with simple tasks !

Good morning OFC. Keef, you are not alone. It gets harder to do stuff. I look forward to retiring and not working, oh that's right I tried that and didn't like it at all. So I guess I keep working.

I'm beating myself up !-- Since middle of last week I been trying to get to the SS office down town -- I'm trying but I can't seem to get it done -- Stuff keeps happening !-- I was on it this morning -- My face was hurting so I took a dose of cannacaps for the pain -- They kicked in about the time I was planning to head out !-- I took too much !---Look at me !-- I wouldn't trust me driving in heavy traffic !-- Maybe I can get there after lunch !

Good morning guys

Keef, SSI can help you on the phone if you are willing yo wait on hold for them. They process apps online as well. With you living situation changing I would re-apply for disability. You may qualify. If they deny you just re apply. lol

I wish I had not treated my body as if it were bullet proof when I was young. I feel it now that I am older. So many aches and pains now. It does suck to get old in that respect.

Time to smoke some WiFi and sip some coffee.

Have a great day people! :)

Burnin 1-- I been thru the phone and online thing !-- I got some complicated paperwork !--Keep hitting a brick wall -- I gotta go to the office !-- My situation might be changing but I'm be OK !-- The ex and I are talking --I'm gonna land on my feet !-- She's a highly skilled Registered Nurse and I'm a pot farmer hoping to break into legal weed when the law changes -- Our career choices kinda clash when we talking about Texas ?-- I get caught she will be seen as guilty by association so what I do could be detrimental to her career !- We don't need to be married right now !

Good morning y'all
Rain here and swampy air.
OLD? I'm tired of it!
I know this isn't a preferred treatment by the medical community but I'm opting for an increase of testosterone to help me power back into shape. Not sure it will work but its worth a shot. Pep pills aren't the answer.
I lost almost the whole plant of jock horror x black jack to spider webs. Only saved about a half pound. That was the smallest and worst infected one in the greenhouse.
NS X BBSL is a freaking GIANT!
Almost no bud rot or bugs and looks like around 2 lbs +- worth of buds.
NL x BBSL is very frosty already and WI X BBSL isn't far behind.
I sure wish I had y'all here to help. I'm totally overwhelmed.

Sorry about the mites Gloman !-- U telling me the things I wanted go know about some of those BBSL crosses !-- Night Shade -x- BBSL is resistant to bud rot and the Borg !-- That White Indica -x- BBSL and Nurse Larry -x- BBSL Are gonna do very well inside for U !-- I'm surprised the Night Shade out grew the others !-- Straight up indica too !
Blowing bloody snot out my left nostril !-- I guess the fates didn't want me at the SS office today ?

Good morning friends. Gloman, sorry your are overwhelmed. Harvest is very overwhelming. I am going to go out and try to do some pre harvest thinning out. I think i can do it now. (the tooth slowed me)
You guys, the thing about being old is.....we are. But this is what i know. If you quit moving, you will quit moving. I have two siblings that went to bed because of pain and they dead now. We need to eat well exercise well and eat and smoke as much as possible. The winter is so much worse, the weather really messes with me. Low barometric pressure is the worst.
Keef it is good to hear you more positive. I know it is hard, but proud of ya.
Umbra, is the only difference between northern lights and NL5 is a bit of sativa? I been reading and that is what i came up with.
Here is lambs bread/lotus for you, she is almost ready. DSCF5263.JPG DSCF5264.JPG

I always get jealous of U outside farmers this time of year !-- Big time of the year in Texas for the law !-- Open season on outside farmers -- Like it is a sport for them !
We plan to talk to a realtor soon -- People buy another home before they sell thier old one all the time ?-- See if they can find me a modest place with some privacy -- Somewhere in the southern half of Texas -- I have never moved a pot farm before so it should be an adventure ?
I hope by spring to have some girls up and sexed and be rooting clones for a bigger grow !-- There's a lot of people sitting on the edge of thier seats wondering what state government is gonna do about MMJ after the 1ST of the year -- People pretty much agree they gonna do something but no one knows what !--- Pain and PTSD and I'm all over it !-- Anything else is gravy !

The Gloman got me thinking about testosterone!- The risk is it could cause cancer ?-- Cannacaps just happen to be an anti-cancer pill ?-- I got think about this !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back