Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was this laser procedure for snoring. First time I saw it, FREAKED me out. Patient is sedated and Dr take a chisel sticks it up his nose and whacks on it with a hammer. Not just 1 or 2. like 4 or 5 solid hits. Pulls chunks of bone out then goes down his throat with the laser trimmimg off bits here and there.

Flesh mechanic !-- Surgery is brutal !-- They peeled my face off and plated the bones back together --moved my nose back to the middle of my face !-- It looks OK on the outside but on the inside?-- Humpty -Dumpy can't be put back together again !-- That hammering up the nose ?- That ain't cool !-- Somethings U never get used to !
I was helping a doc do a hernia repair once and he said -- This ain't the way U normally fix a hernia ! -- I said -- I know !-- The butcher !

Morning O.F.C.!-- Storming at the beach again -- Still sick in the face !-- Wake and Bake !-- Let's burn !

Good morning y'all!
Well, its colder than a well diggers cards this morn.
I'm hoping the cold brings out some pretty colors on the girlz.
Keef
I know what you mean about butcher surgeons. Both knees replaced and the rt. one had to be done 4 times cuz of the MRSA infection. It will never be right.
I have 2 youngsters comming to work today. Yippi!

Good morning OFC, Mornings are in 50's and afternoon's are in 90's, here. Smoking some hazelnut cream, this is a damn good strain.

I like it Umbra !-- I had something a little more crude in mind !-- I probably keep 4 of my boxes as is --2 for cloning and 2 for early veg like a nursery !-- still working out what I want to do with bloom ?

I was thinking about long plywood boxes sealed with that spray plastic on a low angled table and drip or spray the nutes thru drip lines off a main feed from a pump !- It would then run downhill to drain into a res for another trip -- Truth is I want know what I'm do until I see the new grow space !-- I like water farming but I don't rule out dirt !

That is how my NFT setup worked, except I used plastic rain gutters and covered the top with black plastic, but 6" pvc would work well

Hello OFC Another sunny day on tap,

I finally did it after all of these years. I bought a 5x5 grow tent. I am going add it to my grow area come Feb or March. I have a large shelving unit wrapped in mylar for my indoor growing that I currently use. This grow tent will be a nice addition. This tent will get it's first use soon. I plan to dry my plants in it. I have one of those hanging things to dry weed in it. I dry the plants in my shop where my indoor grow is. They would smell up my house if I dried them in here. ha ha

I am off to the Coyote Fest. (Live band last night).

Have a GREAT day!! :)

Last edited:
I'm putting together a RDWC setup to play with, similar to the beginning of the video. Kinda building mine like Johnny Cash's Cadillac. One piece at a time. Can someone recommend a good water pump for inline use? Oh, hi everyone. I woke up this morning feeling much better. Thats how it goes. Can't walk today, tomorrow it never happened.

Happy for U Nick !-- I'm still not worth a dam !-- It'll pass but it hasn't yet !-

Umbra 6 inch PVC ?-- I thought about it but I think the roots might plug it up so it wouldn't drain well enough and I don't know where to get bigger PVC but that would be the ticket !-- I could put in a bypass drain ?--

Good morning peeps. I took a broken cola of chocolope outside. She is a big sativa girl, reminded me of how hard the harvest will be... too darn big. I went and started to remove fan leaves. ha. it would take me a month to do that.
Gloman, i had a big ole heirloom tomato and cottage cheese last night. YUM
I am living on pudding.
St nick, so glad your back is better.
Gloman, your stories and more are the reason i don't get a knee replacement.
The dentist said i can't work out for a week. ok. i said.
Burnin, congrats on the tent. That will be great for you.
Umbra, what you doing today, did you son decide about the service?
Keef, i hope the weather changes for you.

Happy for U Nick !-- I'm still not worth a dam !-- It'll pass but it hasn't yet !-

Umbra 6 inch PVC ?-- I thought about it but I think the roots might plug it up so it wouldn't drain well enough and I don't know where to get bigger PVC but that would be the ticket !-- I could put in a bypass drain ?--
You could put a coco mat inside the pvc and the roots would go into it, keeping the pathway a bit more open

Rose I think it is the pressure change that gets me but rain usually comes with pressure changes !-- Last 6 weeks or so been pretty bad !--Do what they said or you'll get a dry socket !-- I didn't and I got one and almost found religion !-- Sun is out now and it's about 90 degrees and 90 % humidity !-- I'm like Nick was yesterday -- outta coffee !-- Maybe I'll be up to a store run later ?- Not now !-
Burnin1 U gonna have to post a pic of your grow tent !--I grow out in the open and I never even seen a pic of one !
Umbra -- U hurting my head !

Last edited by a moderator:
O M G!!!!!!
I started bringing in plants from the back 40. This isn't gonna be pretty!
4 small plants, never tended to so they weren't too great but have nice colas. I'd very happily give 25% finished product to somebody who wants to help trim.
NL x BBSL is STICKY STICKY STICKY!
All 4 of these isn't near half of one plant from the greenhouse.
Bubble hash?
I'm thinking Ill need a vice to press blocks of hash with.
Eeeeee gads!

Rose,
I'm SO over tomatos for this season! lol.
It's time to gather the last of them and till the plants back into the soil. I picked a few today along with squash, cantaloupe and watermelon.
I'm tired and worn out. I think next year Ill be a little more conservative when it comes to planting. I was able to give a LOT of produce to ppl who needed it which is my joy and main reason I grow so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back