Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. I still deal with drug testing. I am always concerned by it. It clearly doesn't reflect a person's ability to work or perform. That perception is changing. Yes Silicon Valley has understood this for a long time, and many companies don't even bother with drug testing.

Times are changing Umbra but they do lag behind the reality of the thing !--
Ness- I seem to be up early most mornings !-- I'm an hour behind U !-- 7 there is 6 here !

Oh my face !-- It must not like this red tide ?-- If U have ever been around tear gas it is like that !--My 1st exposure was at the beach and the air was like half strength tear gas --U need to breathe but U really don't want to !-- It depends on how strong the concentration is as to how it will affect U !-- It's not enough to notice but it must be enough to irritate my sinus problems !-- This would not be a good place for anyone with breathing problems !--

Good morning OFC

Just came in from having coffee and checking the plants on my deck. It sure smells good out there. lol
The sun is shining and there is a touch of cold in the air. I love this time of year.
The Coyote Fest is happening in nearby Coulterville this week. woot!
The first time I went to Coulterville for the Coyote Fest I was in an antique store looking around when the owner comes up to me and says she needs to go watch her kid in the Coyote howling contest. She said if I see anything I want just take it and leave a fair amount of money on the counter. She then left me alone in her store. I bought some hand made soap and left the money on the counter. Only in a small town.... ha ha

Have a great day guys!

Yo Gloman -- I need to get me some of those testing gauges like U got !-- I try to start with must about as sweet as sweet tea -- Then when fermentation slows down I add more sugar -- When my airlock shows that fermentation is slowing way down I put the whole bucket in the freezer and remove about half the water as ice !
What up Burnin1 ?-- Sounds like heaven !

Good day peeps.
just got home from the farmers mkt. Got some peaches, apples, grapes, pumpkin, okra, maters, cucumbers and others stuff i can't remember. I am making chicken salad tonight with grapes and almonds, mayo, on lettuce. I love that but it is about the end of the salad season. I have company tonight so it was house beautiful this morning, just don't look behind that curtain. lol a mess is waiting there. Have a great day. My bff of 50 years is in town and get this, bringing her 20 year old grandson here to smoke with me. I have not met him yet. I hear he is a redneck, how can rednecks smoke pot? Oh, yeah, i forgot, i learned that this year.
Onward and upward peeps.

Hey folks. I'm re- building my grow room again. This time I hope it will pass inspection by the electrical inspector . Before I put the roof on my garage I have to move the electrical service and my power panel is currently in the veg room.

It's always something Nick !--

Rose the time of white nationalist rednecks will be ending after November when majority rule is restored --- 44 1/2 will probably quit before the end of the year rather than face death by a 1,000 investigations !-- If the dems take only the House !-- They take the Senate too it'll be much worse !-- Either way the day of the fox news presidency comes to an end soon !--

Do you suppose that one of these days you’ll be able to buy your favorite locally grown strain of weed at the farmers market...?

Maybe RE !-- Legal as lettuce is what I want to see !-- I mostly just want them to quit hunting us !--
Mane I need to get set back up !-- I got seed burning a hole in my pocket !--
That wasn't me looking at Headband and Girl Scout Cookies seed !-- Nobody saw me and U can't prove it !

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel for the Carolinas !-- U know I got hurricane PTSD ?-- There's a music video about my hurricane !-- U don't ever forget sheet like that !
U2 and Green Day --
The Saints are coming !

Do you suppose that one of these days you’ll be able to buy your favorite locally grown strain of weed at the farmers market...?
I don't think I will because my favorite locally grown strain is mine. I didn't buy maters this year, had plenty. Liked my home grown heirloom maters more than store bought ones

I've grown some of your work Umbra !-- So it's not bragging if it's true !-- I have no doubt U got premo weed !
I'm talk to a realtor -- People move all the time and buy a new place before they sell thier old one !-- Let them find me a place !-- It would be easier if I could just tell the realtor that I wanted some nondescript out of the way place to grow weed !--

Just tell them you like your solitude. No neighbors and off the beaten path.
Here that's an easy thing.

Rose
I bet you're having fun teaching the young man about weed.
I got a thrill when my kid tried the cbd and it helped her. I had been trying for several years to get her to try it.

I don't know why but all of a sudden I can't post pics.
It keeps telling me my file is too big to upload but I haven't changed anything and I used to be able to post them. I have no clue how to make them smaller.

Gremlins Gloman !-- Computer tech hates me !--
I'm not finished with these Indicas I want to kick them around for one or 2 more generations !-I got work just figuring out what I got in some these crosses !- When I get set back up I'm have to get on these hybrids ! -- Sativa head in a fast finishing indica leaning hybrid ?-- I need some more that finish in 56 days -- 4 part rotation -- 2 weeks in each section = 8 weeks = 56 days !-- Maybe the last hit on some these Indicas will be AK 47 ?

Yo keef!
I snipped a small bud to test the SD X BBSL.
She has a totally different terp profile. SWEEEET like candy.
She has a few weeks to go but boy she smells and tastes good!

I know bout that one !-- See what she did for me ?--She half Snow Lotus on both sides !
20180213_193510.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've grown some of your work Umbra !-- So it's not bragging if it's true !-- I have no doubt U got premo weed !
I'm talk to a realtor -- People move all the time and buy a new place before they sell thier old one !-- Let them find me a place !-- It would be easier if I could just tell the realtor that I wanted some nondescript out of the way place to grow weed !--
When I was looking for a place in Cali, I told realtor I liked working on old cars and motorcycles and had a couple hunting dogs and I didn't want to have problems with neighbors. Worked out pretty good without arousing any suspicion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back