Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning friends and stoners. Rivers up, rain has stopped. Life in the hills goes on. Rose, Dahlgren is the home of the Aegis training and testing facility. A naval base on the Potomac about an hour from Washington.

Good morning OFC. Day is young. Rose good luck with harvesting. Smoking on OG Kush with a cup of joe. Don't want to do a thing today. But, you know how it is. (bong hit). :)

Good morning guys

Busy day and night for me yesterday. I am going to be lazy today. ha ha

6614652936d0218d93.gif

Morning y'all
Started off a good day this morn. Even had a job interview as a driver for the auto auction, however on the last page of the application they inform you there will be a drug screen as a condition of employment. Well I told the guy there wasn't much use to continue as I DO use medical marijuana. He said he never ran into this problem before and would check with the insurance co. Well, we all know what that means. So, I have to choose between wellness or money. I guess I choose wellness but it just don't seem right.

Got to be another way Gloman !-- What good would U be without taking your medicine ?-- There is always "The Way of the Dark Side "?-- Cheat !-- Ain't none they business anyway !--I did !--Don't bother me a bit !---I would burn one on the way to the drug screen !--- They sell guaranteed clean dehydrated pee -- Just add water !-- I know this from experience !-Before that ?- They told me to pee in a bottle ?-- I told them go fart in a jar !-- It was not the right answer !- I would be needing a new job !-- I wasn't giving dirty pee !

Last edited by a moderator:
Burnin, sorry i forgot to tell you happy anniversary yesterday. I hope you two had a good day.
I took two Penny tine, the be hanging. My lambs lotus isn't ready yet.

Gloman, if pilots can get drunk the night before they fly, why can't we have a bit of medicine the night before we drive? Not that i think it is great to have hung over pilots, but you get my point.
Hey ness, how you doing? Enjoy your day.

Hi, Rose. I'm not a happy camper. Just got my pc tower. And, sometimes it's telling me my UBS ports are not working. I have been having trouble posting picture and it's getting old. So, into the shop tomorrow evening. I'll get to the bottom of this. In the mean time Bong Hit.:cool:

Kitchen isn't air condition, to much sweat. No, I'm out of there. Dogs are feed, farming done. I'm done. Bong Hit.:oops:

Just let of a bit of steam. Yes, that feels better. In my ac. Have a stony day, OFC.

Hey Ness I hope U feel better soon !-- I've had some problems today myself !
Gloman just cheat !-- I teach U how !-- I had to do a lot of drug screens when they had me on opiates !- It was supposed to have metabolites of opiates and nothing else !-- "Surprise " drug screens 2-3 times a year !-I did it for over 7 years last time !--- Those kits are cool !-- Like a little IV bag with a piece of tubing !-- Go in there unzip - pull the little tube out and turn on the valve --fill up the cup -- They need at least 30 mils !-- Turn the valve off and tuck the tube away -- zip up and done !

I didn't get squat done today !-- I got up with a bad attitude probably from the weather bothering my face !-- I got a better attitude now and it wasn't nothing that couldn't wait until tommorrow !-- Cannacaps came thru for me !---So I'm call it a good day !-- So far !

Good afternoon OFC. Perfect day. Gloman you can get around the testing. It's pretty common in Cali. If I told people I had epilepsy, I wouldn't have a job or be able to drive. I have learned to say nothing. My biggest issue at work are my lungs. I had my doctor sign off that I could do the job, and even then it wasn't good enough. The company is going to do some air quality testing to determine if I even need to use a respirator, and if I do, if I can do it for short intervals that won't effect my COPD. They are making accommodations for my disability. Kind of what the American Disability Act requires.

Umbra and I gonna end up living long enough for them to find the cure to aging !-- Umbra if your body was back like it was in your 30s ?-- What would U do ?--
1st thing I would do is get me a vasectomy!-- I ain't raising any more kids !-- I am done with that !-
I told the doctor I wanted an abortion !-- He said it was about 30 years too late for that !

Last edited by a moderator:
My sympathy to the Carolinas !-- I know what it's like and it sux !
Rose asked about the dispensaries in Texas ?-- They are willing to operate at a loss just to preposition themselves for when the law changes !-- There's not enough approved patients in the state to let even 1 dispensary operate at a profit !-- Same with the people applying to grow hemp !-- They don't care about hemp !-- They just want to be in position when they allow real mmj into Texas !

Thanks Y'all!
I agree it's none of their beeswax. It was a min. wage part time job and I wasn't gonna waste my time masking my pee.
If I was going after a Real job I'd do it without guilt..

Keef
A guy I know has been picking grapes for a wine maker and brought me a 5gal. bucket of grape juice fresh pressed.
This juice reads 1.090 on the hydrometer without adding any
sugar. I think Ill bring it up to 1.130 and call it good. That shouldn't take much sugar.
The wild yeast had already started working on it so I heated the must to 180*F for 15 min.

A job offer I received over 20 years ago when I worked in the Silicon Valley California had a background check. One question they asked was if I had any felonies, but please do not include any cannabis offenses. lol

Yeah, I had to get a secuity clearance about 1985 and had a misdemeanor pot charge on my record...I told them about it and they said get outa here we don’t need to know about that...Got my clearance and all was good...Of course they would threaten with the random pi$$ test but it never actually happened except as a new hire...ain’t no pi$$ test for retirement...I stayed mostly clean during the time I worked that job...

Morning O.F.C.!-- We got a Red Tide fish kill going on because of all the rain !-- Wonder if that was why I didn't feel good yesterday ?--
I gave them up for lent but I got a question about drug screens !-- In the weed industry in the free states do they do drug screens and how would that work ?-- If U ain't dirty U get fired ?-- Now I could pass a drug screen like that without cheating !-- Got some caps trying to kick in and working on this pipe !-- Sux getting old !

Good morning Keef, OFC. Keef I see your up early. What time you got over there. It's 7:45am here. Busy in the freaking kitchen before it get to hot in there. Time for my first bowl.(bong hit):eek:
'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back