Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty sure she would have time to finish before the frost !-- U take that one to amber at your own risk !-- She just gonna melt U Cuz !

Good morning all,
Umbra, i posted a pic of the "lambs lotus" on my journal for you to see.
I just started a new batch of cbd seeds, harley tsu, cbd crew and fgv. We may have a new little boy with horrible seizures. ( in texas)

Rose -- The Angel of the O.F.C. !-- When I'm back up and running U can pass that one off to me !-- Just tell me what U giving him !

Lambs Lotus ?-- Snow Lotus everywhere !-- This morning Gloman be sporting Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus now Lambs Lotus ?-- I guess I'm not the only one sees something in that Snow Lotus ?

Good morning OFC

Mrs Burnin and I are celebrating our anniversary today. She is off work today so I wont be on much.

giphy.gif

Have a GREAT day guys! :)

I know that's true G !-- U sitting on a mess of her grand babies that can hold they own !-- Waldo that Black Berry Snow Lotus male did me right !-- I took a chance breeding him to all those girls but I was playing a numbers game !--My thought was that if it is true the BBSL male "Bring the Fire" -- Somewhere in that mess of seed should be something outstanding ! -- They all bad to the bone so far it's just a search for the perfect terp profile !

Rose I haven't been able to bring myself to kill my CBD Crew's Indica-x- Valentine girl and some of my high THC girls !-I got more seed but I already have some girls - I keeping hoping to find a way to keep them !--- U making RSO outta the high CBD or pressing it ?-- Olive oil tincture ?

I am going to make my first cbd oil soon. This best friend of mine that is not cannabis friendly, doctor finally told her to take my cbd tincture. So she is and she can't sleep. She is scared of thc. I think i will use some pennytine with a little northern lights in it. The high cbd should counteract any od issue and the nl should help her sleep. I think i will just do an ounce of cbd and a pinch of NL. Any thoughts?

I don't know if the little boy is texas mom will be brave enough to do the mail. Keef is it true there are 3 dispensaries in Tx?

Hi gloman.

Life is a funny, funny thing. Son #2 being courted by the Navy recruiters. After taking MEPS testing, the Navy offered my son 2 training programs, nuclear tech and advanced electronics tech. Son mentioned is grandfather was the project engineer for Aegis. He may go into Aegis repair, both the radar and the weapon system. A bit ironical

Rose I thought only one was open and there were license pending for 2 more !-- They do mostly hemp stuff !-- Highly restrictive about who can be a patient !-- Only intractable seizures as far I know !-- Texas legislature meets after the 1st of the year and those in the know seem to think they gonna amend the law and open it up as MMJ only but with many acceptable diagnoses !--

2 of my Frank's gift x Valentine, 1 blueberry x Valentine, 1 devil's tit x apricot head, 1 chocolate berry are girls. Preflowers are showing. Pulled a couple of males already.

Life is a funny, funny thing. Son #2 being courted by the Navy recruiters. After taking MEPS testing, the Navy offered my son 2 training programs, nuclear tech and advanced electronics tech. Son mentioned is grandfather was the project engineer for Aegis. He may go into Aegis repair, both the radar and the weapon system. A bit ironical

A few years ago I might have been one of his instructors. If he goes Aegis he'll wind up in Dahlgren sooner or later.

Morning O.F.C.!-- Woke up with a bad attitude !-- I'm working on an attitude adjustment with a pipe and coffee !-- Momma said " Some days just bees this way " !-- I'm about ready for some stability and to get lost in growing again !-- This emotional Rollercoaster I been on is wearing thin ! -- Only thing I know about missiles is like the band "Dorothy" says " I am a Missile " !-- Got to get my mind right so I can get down to the S.S. office and try to get this SS thing worked out !-- Not sure what else they could want ?-- Still it's just like when I have to go to the motor vehicle cop shop !-- Never can get anything there done with only one trip !-- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !

I guess one those Go Fund Me pages for The Stoner Ranch -- a MMJ farm in Texas-- is a bad idea ?-- Every idea is not a good idea ! -- The pipe is working !

Good morning all. Have a good day today Umbra. i will be taking down the rest of the indoor today.
Keef, keep positive if ya can, you are doing great. St nick, what is Dahlgren?
Lets do this day!

I'm trying Rose !-- I decided it would be best to wait until afternoon to go to the S.S. office !-- I'm what that mind doctor used to call "Volitile" this morning !-- Gonna take a dose of caps and get my mind right !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back