Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a little hay patch myself !-- Just don't have a floating mower !-- I'm pinch that little dogs head off !-- No !--over by the door is not the same as outside !- -Little bastid !- We've had about 2 inches of rain today I forgive him this time !-- They pretty good about going outside - They got a little doggie door !-- When it's raining --or dark that little one ain't going out ! -- I tried to trim around his face so he could see -- He bit me !-- More than once !-- When he gets mad he acts possessed like Cujo !-- 6 lbs of terror !-- Try to hold him down ?--He will bite U he got nothing to prove !
Plus he a bud thief !-- He snag a bud and take up his fighting position in that little nook -- He'll fight U for it !-- I have learned it is best to just let him keep it !-- If U go in after it he's gonna make U bleed !
These days --If I'm rolling a joint or packing a pipe and he comes around ?--I have found it is best to just pay him so there won't be any trouble ! --

Last edited by a moderator:
Its Friday, work is done. Smoking some allen wrench. Getting ready to flip the next crop, sour punch. Got bunch of new stuff to sex in the tent, a mom section bigger and better than ever before, and dozens of clones with roots popping out everywhere. Going to be busy this weekend. I moved from a state that had the worst mmj anywhere to a state that had 1 of the best mmj laws and then went recreational. And am considering moving to a state with no mmj. Making sure I have no neighbors if I move.

A virgin market ?--With no distribution system or plan - or idea how it should be set up ?-- Few who know much about weed at all - but many who want to cash in on the green wave ?-- --Get in on the ground floor ?-- Sounds like a plan Umbra !

Hey Ness !-- Yep !- It's about to get bad !-- and I'm getting high--er !--
Umbra I call the concept "The Stoner Ranch " -- I just haven't found it yet !

Come to Texas Umbra !-- It might be a tight fit but I believe there is room for both of us !

You, guys have to fine a place in the woods. Found me a little Aurora Indica dated 11/28/2016. Smoking good. That will not last and that's it until my small crop get harvest. Glad this day is at it end. Wasn't a very good. Sitting back a enjoying my smoke.:cool: (bong hit)

Hey Ness !-- Yep !- It's about to get bad !-- and I'm getting high--er !--
Umbra I call the concept "The Stoner Ranch " -- I just haven't found it yet !

Come to Texas Umbra !-- It might be a tight fit but I believe there is room for both of us !
I want to be near my son, driving distance to rest of family, commuter distance for Puddin', and already have everything I grow sold. Commuting distance for that too. So the plan is coming together.

Cool Cuz !--U thinking about the east coast ?--I'm sure U miss it !-- I need to be where U are with my grow !--
Weed is a little tight around here too Ness !-- U and I need to get our grow on so we don't run out like this!-- I know one thing -- With that WI-X-BBSL and SR91 thing -- U gonna need a pipe with a small bowl !-- It don't take much !

Joe, I hope you live a long time. What a deal to have to live with but I sure am glad you are. Your corvette may save you. Are you still doing oil? Do you think Mr Mccain did? Maybe just cbd. Rick simpson says you need thc to kill most cancers. You are a hero of mine Joe.

Good morning all. Yes, cool weather and CLEAN AIR!!!

Bud, are the fires out up there? Burnin, what you smoking?

I am cleaning out our bedroom, hauled 2 HUGE bags out of our closet. I am not done either. how did we get so much stuff?
I think there’s just a couple of small ones left thank god because I sure couldn’t handle anymore that smoke

I’m really starting to think this sickness is getting out of hand I just ordered some London bridge , London Pound cake and crumpets From the cookie Family And I couldn’t make up my mind on whether to pick cherry Mac or cherry cream so I told the guy just to surprise me between the two When the wife sees this receipt I could be living with you Keef

a house on the route i walk my dog on has some plants going in the back yard. the backyard backs up to a middle school sports field complex where the flow of people is pretty high especially with soccer and field hockey being in season. cannabis is legal here in massachusetts but i think it needs to be secured. the yard is fenced in with a lock on it. i can see the plants but i only know what they are from the distance i see them because i obsessed about people being able to spot my plants when i was growing outside. my wife could not see them. she could however smell them. i have talked with the woman there a few times in the past. she is a late 40's hippy and we have spoken about growing before but i wouldn't consider us friends, just friendly. should i alert her that her crop is pretty aromatic or should i not get her all worried? i know it would get me pretty nerved up...

Good morning everyone. On a day like today I wish I had someone to share this beautiful view with. Man what a gorgeous day! Oldfogey, I woldn't bother. I'm pretty sure she or he probably knows. My experience is if they can grow it big they aint fools.

Gotta say though, near a school ain't too bright. They may be losers in which case they won't be growing for long.

Good morning guys

Busy day around here today as the weather is cooler and company is coming over.
Have a great day friends! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 16
What up O.F.C. !--Pull up an inner tube --the water's fine !-- We having Noah rain !-- I don't think I could get out if I wanted !-- Lot's of flooded roads !-- I'm good !-- Little pressure in my face got me subdued !-- I got a dose of caps in my belly and no reason to get out in the storm !-- So the plan is to stay high and watch the rain !

Severe Flood Threat until 6:30 !-- That can't be good ?-- I better pack a pipe ?-- Maybe an afternoon cup of coffee !-- Got to be 4:20 somewhere ?---That's just how I roll !-- Keep an eye on that dog while I pack a pipe !-- He quick !

Close enuff to 4:20 for me!
Ill join you with a little early BB King.
Got a bunch of yard work done, did my laundry and went grocery shopping. I think I've earned a little break.:D

Keef
Did you ever consider a pontoon?
If its yours and tagged you can go anywhere you want and drop anchor as long as you want.
Gorilla grow along river banks.
I used to gorilla grow in the strip mines in Indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back