Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Child = Satori -x- Snow Lotus !-- Definitely need me some Snow Lotus !-- Might need me some Satori too ?

LOL!
Welcome GodzWeedz!
Most of us here battle with the getting old thing.
My doctor once told me when I was complaining about everything hurting, he says, "yeah it sux when the warranty runs out". I dunno, it just struck my funny bone when he said it.

Last edited:
LOL!
Welcome GodzWeedz!
Most of us here battle with the getting old thing.
My doctor once told me when I was complaining about everything hurting, he says, "yeah it sux when the warranty runs out". I dunno, it just struck my funny bone when he said it.
Thank you and LMAO! I think they would of at least supply us with lifetime Warrenty on Replacement Parts :D

Yo Gloman -- The in and out on your doubler -- Did U solder the fittings to the lid then use screw on connectors ?-- I'm working on something !-- I was wondering how U did your connections !-- I'm have to find that pic of your stove top still and take another look !-- I'd like be able to take it apart and put it together easy !-- I condense it by freezing like I do I should get a nice return on a 5 gallon still ?-- Make some that fast aged 7 year old bourbon we talked about !-- I don't drink anymore but making liqour gets under your skin same as growing does !-- Have I mentioned how unhappy I am about having to shut the grow down ?
I'm behind the 8 ball if I don't have my girls cut out and cloned by spring !-- I got stuff to explore like all them blueberry crosses I did with a male from Umbra's B.B. King !--(There can be only 1 blueberry ! )Same with that BOC male !-- I know what to expect from the BBSL crosses !-- They all good but I can't keep them all !-- I get set back up I'm be shedding crosses right and left !-- Got to thin it down !-- It's all about finding the one plant !-- I got it after that !- I can clone myass off !

Yo GW -- What U grow this year ?-- U an outside dirt farmer ?--

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to tell U about my weekend adventure !---
Saturday night I was downtown -- Working for my FBI -- Sitting in a nest of bad men-- Whiskey bottles piling high -- Bootlegging boozer on the west side - Full of people who were doing wrong -- I was just about to call up the DA man -- When I heard this woman singing a song !

U know how it goes don't U Burnin1 ?

Dam Nick !-- I didn't think anyone would remember The Hollies - that was before CSNY !-- Along that line ?-- What was Jenny's number again ?

Whatcha mean man I was playing that at high school dances as a teenager

Good morning y'all!
I'm moving kinda slow this morn. I acquired some passes to the local health club so I'm thinking Ill go do some jacccuzi time. :)
Keef
I used a gal. Glass jar with a screw lid. All my connections are brass compression fittings.
I have all my fermenters in use right now with pear and grape wines. ASAP I'm gonna start some rhy whiskey. You're right about making liqueur. It gets in your blood like growing. I don't drink much either and Never buy it.

Morning O.F.C.!
Gloman - That cold making the old bones hurt ?-- We at about 60 with rain !--I'm making grandpa noises and moving kinda slow myself !
My 5 gallon fermenters are all empty !-- Got 6 or so one gallon glass secondary fermenters / long term storage jugs !-- They full !-- I got 3 --5 gallon fermenters but I only made 2 lids !-- I get set back up I'll finish that lid and get all three working again !-- I need to make another batch of coconut wine !-- Boil that "Baker's sweetened Coconut flakes" !-- Boil it -- filter it - cool it then scoop the solid oil off the top !-- Then U can ferment it ! --

Yes sir!
I don't do cold very well. 31*F this morn.Unfortunately I never listened when ppl said so much physical abuse would catch up with me.
I thought I was 10' tall and bullet proof when I was young.

morning all ,,,yea 5309,,,,,,,,,,,,,,happy vets day ...to all who served or is now serving thank you

Good morning you awesome people!

Time for coffee and a smoke.
giphy.gif

Have a fantastic day friends. :)

Still cold wet and rainy !-- I got up early -- Took some caps -- Got comfortable and went back to bed !-- Ain't gonna be much done around here today !-- I'm feeling my age !-- They building a couple new houses nearby and that hammering need to stop !-- My black and white pup thinks they invading his space and wants a piece of them !-- He might have to get a Hempy as Rose named it !-- I can handle the hammering or the barking-- but not both !-- Lil Bastid was adopted out at the shelter several times but people kept bringing him back !-- He's a little **** !-- Speaking of which ?-- By the back door is just not the same as outside U evil little ...

Yes sir!
I don't do cold very well. 31*F this morn.Unfortunately I never listened when ppl said so much physical abuse would catch up with me.
I thought I was 10' tall and bullet proof when I was young.

I just never expected to live this long!
Good morning everyone, got me a poke of bag weed and it is time for some consuming.

I know that's true Nick !-- I never expected to hit 21 -- Or 31 -- Sure ashell never expected to live long enough to get old !
Dam !-- My lighter quit !-- Yo west coast give me a light-- I hear ya'll got extra fire !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back