Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one day we have a cup or festival like that in Texas ?--Umbra Loud like Tahoe OG or something different ?-- U scare me Cuz !-- Like beating a Skunk to death with another Skunk and leave them out in the heat to ripen some ?-- I can't be growing stuff like that !-- I'm down with fruity and pleasant terps !-- U sent me some "Skunky" seed U described like that one time and I repackaged them and sent every single one right back out !-- I've grown enough of your stuff to take U at your word and that wasn't for me !

I found Mimosa to be very pleasing !-- Got that citrus thing going but very layered or complicated in a nice way !-- Plenty potent !-- I got nothing bad to say about Mimosa !

* Gary Clark Jr. -- Come Together

Yes it is pleasing. But besides the citrus, there's a tartness to it, but it is very sweet

I like it !-- Yes it has layers to it !-- They all come together nicely though!-- The citrus doesn't overpower the other layers !-- The tart is not from the citrus -- The sweet I can't really identify as which fruit -- Complicated but it all comes together nicely!-- Then while U thinking about all that she make a nice warm nest up in your head !
I'm need to grow "V" again -- They got something in common-- I don't think it is genetics it's that mystery stuff !
I do like that !-- It's a hook !-- A nice hook !--
There is something to be said for them steam roller Indicas but this is more delicate and refined !--

Forbidden jelly is in the same
Forbidden jelly is in the same league

whooooo reading all these different strain names nails down how dumb i am about weed ! my cuz grew some last season --- he doesnt know the name , but it smelled like a damn christmas tree. could smell it quite aways off too. im still liking that old timey skunk piss smell. mmmmmmmm

Morning O.F.C.!-- Canada in da house !-- Welcome to the OFC !-- There so many varieties !-- I think seedfinders.com got about 13,000 listed-- Give me a headache !-- Umbra got good taste in weed !-- I grow some stuff he bred !
It's supposed to clear up around here today and warm up to the low 70s !-- so maybe I can do some yard work !-- BG - I don't know how to convert F to C on the temps !--
Where's the Gloman ?--
Ding- ding !-- That's my oven saying my decarb is finished !-
Cannacaps -- Coffee and a Pipe !-- I can live with that !
Smoke some more that Mimosa we was talking about !--
Is it a a Tangerine - Apricot cross of some kind ?--
After that I'm try to B-Real today !
Bluegrass is a Canadian farmer over in Nova Scotia -- He's a new grower outside in dirt !-- One U dirt farmers point him in the right direction ?

I been thinking about my baby brother today-- He passed away about 2 years ago !-- He was crazier than me but in a different way !-- They stole the same tractor 5 times and resold it !-- Baby brother said -- "That's what U get for buying stolen property" !- When they got caught a female cop got him !-- He was running and she stepped out in front so he stopped !-- The crew ask him why he didn't just run over her and keep running ?-- He said he didn't want to hurt the lady !-- He had a different set of morals !-- I went to jail cause of that knucklehead one time !-- I was out a few hours later but still ?-- It was one them things that ruin your day !-- Mangled my wrists up with the handcuffs and slammed my face into the hood of the car !-- Turns out I didn't have nothing to do with nothing !-- Cost me $7 to get outta jail !-- The tore up wrists and black eye were compliments of the house !

I know the Maritimes well. From the wooden boat show in Mahone Bay to scallops in Digby. I buy motorcycle parts from Wolfville.

Good morning all,
I hope everyone had a good holiday. Keef, maybe gloman is out of minutes.
We had a good holiday.
I bout killed myself shopping black friday sales.. Kidding, i didn't leave the house. good deals.
Have a good day peeps. We have sunshine but a high of 40, that doesn't seem to be very high.

I know the Maritimes well. From the wooden boat show in Mahone Bay to scallops in Digby. I buy motorcycle parts from Wolfville.
Cool, i live about half hour south of wolfville up the mountain in the woods.

My Cousins and I used to do this all the time. :D
f54a587a0564effb667ed48a5f1f934e--weed-humor-funny-weed.jpg

;)

I know that feeling!-- That's why I was asking Umbra what weed would pair well with jce cream !-- I need to find a munchie weed !-- One that after U smoke it U want to eat the house !---'Got to be one ?-- Had to take many a "walk" !-- My eyes don't get so red anymore though !--
Sun came out awhile but not long enough to dry up yard enough for me to mow !-- Weather is changing and my face is upset about it !-- People say I got a screw loose ?--- I got a fist full in my face !-- Which one is loose ?--I'm take my afternoon dose of caps and put some music on !-- I need some coffee !-- Put me some dam music on !

The Cisco Kid was a friend of mine !-- Slipping into darkness -- Spill the Wine?-- Been listening to War lately !-- I'm certainly not stuck in the past with my music !-- Dorothy-- Halestorm -- Foo Fighters ( The sky is a neighborhood is my jam )-- Listening to Gary Clark Jr. -Come Together - I may not be the hippest but I like what I like !
I'm Pretty Fly for a White Guy ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey BG -- I do got it bad !-- I ran 24/7/365 for over 5 years !-- Now all my stuff is boxed up !-- I am not happy bout that !--
I got stuff to grow !- Besides what I bred -- I still need a cherry -- and some other fruits !- I don't care what stuff is called !-- On a cherry ?-- I want U to take a toke and know it's cherry !
Yes Ma'am -- I'll start with a bowl of gumbo -- The crab cakes -- U got some those King crab legs ?-- I'll have some !- Boiled crawfish ?-- No?-- Then bring us one those big platters of boiled shrimp and a platter of fried shrimp !-- How's your lobster?-- Fish ?
It's a holy day U not suppose to eat pork !

Mrs Fogey thinks there is something wrong with me(or to be more accurate, there are a lot of something’s wrong). We were in the grocery store and I picked up a couple of packages of baking chocolate. The cashier asked what we were baking. I told her pot brownies. The cashier had a nervous grin on her face. I gave it a long pause and said I was joking. I wasn’t though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back