Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC. Dark and Cold here
Wake and bake, I will join you!!! :)
Welcome Bluegrasser this is the place to learn how to grow some gooood weed.

Last edited:
Cool !-- I couldn't remember !-- I'm be breaking out the hybrids after I get these Indicas started -- 5 part rotation --
70 days finishers -- Maybe it finish in that time-- Don't seem economical to go much longer than that ?'-- I guess I could add one more 2 week part and still get a biweekly harvest ?-- 84 days ?-- Mane that's way up in sativa range ?-- I don't know about that ?

Edit:--I checked on the Gloman-- He's fine -- He just outta Internet time he be around later !

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of those beans are going to be very special. no idea about flowering time yet. While 8 weeks is good in a commercial market, I am a medical grower and if medicine takes 10 weeks to flower, then it takes 10 weeks. I have found little value in trying to copy commercial growers or what they grow. Yes there are plenty of strains that both have in common, but I don't follow them.

Good morning OFC
th

Have a fun day. :cool:

Medical vs Commercial ?-- Never really thought about it like that !-- As a young man I made my living in mass production-- I just been coming at growing from that angle - 20 years in the operating room U would think I would think more about the medical side ?-- I think I got to find a way to blend the 2 - medical and production ?--
Bottom line is it wouldn't take that much production to pay the bills legal or otherwise ?-- 100 lbs a year ?-- In a 4 part rotation that would be 26 harvest ?-- Bout 4 lbs every 2 weeks ?
I can do that by myself !

I gotta have a rotation because I don't want to get slammed having to trim a big harvest all at once by myself !-- It ain't in me ?-- Even a garage size grow all at once and I'm need some antiphsychotics or something -- That'd make me crazy for sure !-- I can't help it laughing about the Gloman and his big harvest this year !--With his adventure in trimming - After about a week he just quit !-- I don't want to go there !

OK U want eggs and bacon toast maybe some ham ?- Biscuits and gravy ?-- Or U wanna just bust a move and do a drive by on the donut shop ?-- I like them donut twist ! --Wait Bavarian cream filled !--Bear paws with them apple pieces in it ?- Long Johns with that chocolate on top !
It's the weed ain't it ?--

That would be cherry wine in the green bottles in the back -- I got a couple more bottles when it settles some -- Then Wine made from Libby's Peaches in heavy syrup -- Turned out nice-- Then The world famous Fruit Cocktail Wine -- Made from canned fruit cocktail -- U would be surprised !-- and U know I can't leave well enough alone ? -- I made the wine then reduced it in half by freezing water ice off of it !-- Might have a wee bit of a kick .-- I would suggest sipping !--"Wine " might be a bit of a stretch .
I got 2 and a half gallons of Blueberry wine waiting on bottles . -
I make it from frozen blueberries !

This is NOT my still !-
- BG -- We use High test alcohol to make an extract called RSO -- Rick Simpson Oil -- Read up on it !-Everclear is expensive !- So some make thier own alcohol !
imagejpeg_0-1.jpg

Yo California why U close that border entry in both directions at San Ysidro?-- Mane that's ain't cool !- No walking or vehicle traffic !-- Not even Americans coming home from Mexico !-- That's harsh ya'll ! -- U didn't do it ?-- Then who did ?

Hi Guys,
Sunny day in the hood. I be smoking some lemon tree. ya know those joints i have been rolling with my new roller dealy? They are too small. I need two of those to make up for one of mine. Actually, i never finished a joint until now. Pretty stoned so use less, win win?

I have a bathroom of Harley tsu, Cbd crew I/Valentine, Franks gift. They are about week 6. I know why I lost my seeds, 2 % humidity and 60 degrees in the closet in the bedroom. At least this is my theory. So this time i will put some lids on the for humidity and warm the closet up. Maybe i will wait till this medical stuff is done and start a new grow in the bathroom where everything is pretty and does above average! ( lousy try at Lake Wobegone)

This is NOT my still !-
- BG -- We use High test alcohol to make an extract called RSO -- Rick Simpson Oil -- Read up on it !-Everclear is expensive !- So some make thier own alcohol !View attachment 250822
Lmao yes i've heard local growers here talk about everclear for oil etc but im not sure its available here at a decent price ? Most here use reg alcohol.
I was just curious about shine because its a growing "hobby" around here. A buddy of mine used a pressure cooker , to make his shine. Its a nice drink if its made right.

I don't drink anymore BG I just like making liqour !-- but if I was gonna drink moonshine I would temper it down to about 100 proof and and turn it into 7 year old whiskey in about 7 weeks !-- Umbra and Red Eyes make beer -- RE competes and got some trophies !-- Umbra an old pro !-- You'll find pot farmers a handy bunch !
Hey Rose !-- I'll be good !-- It's just not easy !-- I was watching the news .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back