Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't drink anymore BG I just like making liqour !-- but if I was gonna drink moonshine I would temper it down to about 100 proof and and turn it into 7 year old whiskey in about 7 weeks !-- Umbra and Red Eyes make beer -- RE competes and got some trophies !-- Umbra an old pro !-- You'll find pot farmers a handy bunch !
Hey Rose !-- I'll be good !-- It's just not easy !-- I was watching the news .
Yea im not a big drinker anymore either. A pal made a batch once and i had two glasses and it was like drinking 7up. Until i stood up. o_O

Hey Keef, you were in Korea I think...I was in San Francisco this weekend and had brunch at this Korean place...A Dolsott, I think it was called but I guess the real name is bipimpap or some such...anyway, very tasty and I gotta figure out how to do it at home...you got any hints? I know it’s not Cajun but I thought maybe you’d know...

Good morning OFC. 66 degree right now. It's going down in the 20's Wed. Wishing everyone have a pleasant stony day.

morning everyone ,,,was something wrong with the site ,,,,no one posted for two days on ofc,,,,strange ,,,,did I miss something

Good morning everyone

Time to burn a bowl and relax.
giphy.gif

Have a great day!!

Took a ride to the cannabis store today with young fogey#2. Line of traffic just to park. From the parking lot you are required to take a shuttle to the store. The shuttle drops you off at a tent they have set up for the line to get into the store which looked to be 100+ people. Think I put up with that nonsense to buy $19/gram smoke? Not on your life. We will try again when the tourist rush has died down...

I have still never been inside a pot store...they don’t have them in my little town and the closest one is Sacramento, a good hour away...didn’t have the time while I was in SF over the weekend...one of these days I guess...My little town has a few delivery services that we have tried a couple times but I’d like to just go and browse...take a few sniffs and see what they got...

Yep. I was interested in browsing too. And getting a few products to try. My son wanted to see what they had for high cbd products. We are 25 mins away so we will get there. I just don’t need to buy anything so I won’t put up with waiting in a long line. I am after all, an old fogey...

What up y'all!
Just a quick check in while near some WiFi.
Haven't had time to read past posts.
2RE
How's your pup? I'm still sending good mojo his way.
Rose
Here's a pic of Frank's Gift I have going.

Attachments

• 1126180711.jpg
    1126180711.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 29
Just passing by !-- I need a judgement call ?-- Is this statement sexual harassment ?-- "I will bite the buttons right off that little black dress !" --
I need to go to one them weed stores one day !-- I'm like most of ya'll I would just like to browse !-- No more important to me is that the dam thang is there !-- I want to see one in Texas !--and I'd like to be running the back end of said weed store !--

I wasn't out smuggling or doing bad stuff !-Ask me ?- That's what I'll tell U !---Everybody knows this ain't smuggling weather anyway !-- It was nice today !-- but if I told U what I been up to I'd have to kill U so ?
Yeah smuggling weather is in the middle of a storm that AWACS radar plane can't see **** -- They can't tell a Shrimp boat from just another wave!--Not that I would know about such evil deeds !-- What was I doing ?-- I gotta quit getting so high

Hi guys,
it is a party at my pot shop, everyone is happy and there is like 150 people there. you can order on line and get 10 % off and with a med card another 10%, so win win.
Keef, if you said that in a workplace, yes definitely sexual harassment. If you said it in the privacy in your own home it might just be fine. LOL. I wouldn't suggest it at safeway.
Gloman, nice Franks gift, i have one too. i will take a pic.

Attachments

• DSCF5284.JPG
    DSCF5284.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF5285.JPG
    DSCF5285.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 36
Hey Folks. Just got in from a road trip to the UVA med center for my records. Drove all day and saw some really boootiful country. Started snowing about sunset and snowed all the way home. My beast of a Ford gets all of 10 mpg in the mountains and that's all there is between here and there but its all good. I had a good time looking at the scenery and my old antique truck ran like a hungry swiss watch. Now to relax with a bowl or three.

What up y'all!
Just a quick check in while near some WiFi.
Haven't had time to read past posts.
2RE
How's your pup? I'm still sending good mojo his way.
He’s still with us...I wish his appetite was a little stronger...nuthin we got seems to interest him, and he’s a bit down today...

We growin, the biggest one in the back is the OFC Blueberry x Valentine from umbra and Rose...I think there are three of them in here...that big one, whadya think a big ol boy? Just my luck...

C610F222-D0B8-4FCD-9D3E-A6E68CEE2171.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back