Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my father in law lived in tucson and his take on the old 'its not the heat, its the humidity' was 'yeah, but it is still 110 f'ing degrees'. i've been to az in the fall 'comfortable' months and that was plenty hot enough for me. been in taiwan during the 'winter' where the locals wear winter coats and i wear shorts because it is mid 50's. i am a hairy old fogey so i think genetically, i was designed for nordic countries. i am an indica. not a sativa i guess...

And AC be thy name !-- I run my AC probably 8-9 months of the year !-- When I go out ?-- I go in a car that got AC !-- to another place that got AC !-- I -like my plants like a climate Controlled environment -- Live here without Air Conditioning ?-- That would not be me !--

my father in law lived in tucson and his take on the old 'its not the heat, its the humidity' was 'yeah, but it is still 110 f'ing degrees'. i've been to az in the fall 'comfortable' months and that was plenty hot enough for me. been in taiwan during the 'winter' where the locals wear winter coats and i wear shorts because it is mid 50's. i am a hairy old fogey so i think genetically, i was designed for nordic countries. i am an indica. not a sativa i guess...
I say the same thing about the heat. BUT, if it had been 90% humidity, I'd be dead. Big project this summer and I had to have co workers come out from the East Coast to help. Sweat evaporates faster and they didn't realize how dehydrated they were. I routinely would loose 10 lbs during the day and put it back on at night drinking beer, lol.

I got some bad news and some good news -- bad news is I forgot ice cream at the store -- Weather 's changing and I ain't going back out -- The good news ?-- I got half gallon of eggnog and one them electric ice cream machines U put in the freezer -Eggnog Ice Cream?- I think we can get by ? -- Pumpkin pie spiced coffee?-- I might have to see what kinda ice cream that would make ?-- I get furly dangerous when I get high like this !

Move to a more weed friendly place?-- I'm be getting by on my Social Security and I'm need to supplement that income !--- I'd like to be a legal grower but I use to supply 3 dealers for a while back in the day -- If Texas does open up to MMJ after the 1st of the year and I make it to the end of prohibition without getting caught ?--I'm be there to get in on the ground floor !-- If I don't get what I want I'll still be fine-- Gonna be a lot of wannabe growers or low hanging fruit after that ?-- I been in the trenches -- I can keep it on the low down ! -- It would be nice not to have to look over my shoulder all the time ?

Night Zig !-- Sleep well !

I'm pretty much pickled myself !- I was watching about Global Warming -- Is it a natural cycle or man-made?- Ya'll pull up a chair a let me offer another possibility -- If U high enough ?-- The old legends written down by the 1st that could write --Such tales as-- The 12th Planet-- Neburu --or Wormwood - Our planet takes one year to go around the sun -- These are tales of another planet that takes 3,600 years to make a circuit around our sun !-- The Sumerians say that when it approaches the weather makes wild changes -- The tell of The Deluge or the great flood they write was caused by one of these asteroids ( see the epic of Gilgamesh) !-- On one pass that planet and it's moons disturbed what they called "The Hammered Bracelet "- the asteroid belt -and one of those dislodged asteroids would eventually hit earth !-- They say that asteroid broke up and the 2 biggest pieces 1 hit Antarctica and the other one the Pacific Ocean-- The Noah flood !-- Old legends also hints it may have been a crossing like that what ended the last Ice age or the Younger-Dryas !--A big mostly ice asteroid blowed up above that big Canadian ice pack over the great Lakes-- Wiped out them that came before --( The Kennewick man - The Clovis people and such)- and the mega fauna in North America like the short faced bear dam near wiped out everything on North America -- So the legends go - Not saying that is it or saying it is not --but if it is what is causing the changing weather patterns ?-- The weather changing would be the least of our problems !-- It would mean the old masters were returning to check on thier genetically engineered slave race !-- Us ! --The old translation of the word for Worship also means to work for !-- I hope it's just us messing up the weather !-- I don't think I would make a very good slave !-

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some bad news and some good news -- bad news is I forgot ice cream at the store -- Weather 's changing and I ain't going back out -- The good news ?-- I got half gallon of eggnog and one them electric ice cream machines U put in the freezer -Eggnog Ice Cream?- I think we can get by ? -- Pumpkin pie spiced coffee?-- I might have to see what kinda ice cream that would make ?-- I get furly dangerous when I get high like this !

Hey Keef, I was the hero the other day, cuz I went grocery shopping and came home with the pumpkin spice coffee creamer....My wife waits the whole year for this stuff to come around...don’t need it myself but she sure likes it...I didn’t get ice cream either cuz I had other stops to make...I’ll get some tomorrow cuz I did get an apple pie...

Good morning OFC. I've been craving ice cream for weeks. It's time to make a move and get some. In the 40's at this time. The other day I brought my two pepper plant inside. One green, one red. Threw them in the grow room. Will see what happens. Got kitchen duty today. Time for a Wake and Bake. pass pass.:cool:

eggnog ice cream = deliciousness... style points for mixing in crushed up pecan sandies...

Morning O.F.C !-- Moving a little slow this am !-- Not because I'm hurting but because I woke up high !-- Took another dose and look out !
Been trying to calm the Savage beast with some music !
Foo Fighters .-- The Sky is a Neighborhood
Gary Clark Jr -- Come Together
Grace Potter and the Nocturnals -- Paris
Make me some Eggnog ice cream today !--
Get back to this pipe-- I got stuff to do !-- There's a pork roast needs to be injected with brine -- Yard work -- I need to clean up some round here !-- Or I could just say screw it and pack another pipe !

Pumpkin Pie Spice ?-- So if I was to make a 5 gallon bucket full of sweet coffee with that pumpkin pie spice in it --do U reacon it would ferment ?-- Already looking at the peach wine that come out just fine and I'm thinking peaches and cream !-- Maybe put some fat free coffee creamer in it !-- I figured out how to get the fat outta bakers sweetened coconut flakes and ferment the coconut -- Surely I can do peaches and cream ?-- Maybe fermented pumpkin pie spiced coffee too ?--
Temple of the Dog -- Hunger Strike
Rage Against the Machine -- Bulls on Parade
Jack White -- Jolene
Temptations -- Papa was a Rolling Stone

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello OFC
In the 60s this afternoon. It has rained on and off today in the Sierra foothills where I am.
Have an awesome day all.
yosemite.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back