Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
60/72 overcast and grey -- Yo Umbra -- Where might a fellow find some seed to dis here Mimosa ?-- I already looked and couldn't find it !-- What U said about growing medicine and it takes as long for them to finish as it takes ?
Made me start rethinking my strategy !-- Kinda throws a monkey wrench into my head -- I might need 2 blooms ?-- Sativas ?-- Sea of Green -- Flip clones soon as they rooted ? -- Just not sure about so dam much !-- I want to go back to my first grow lesson -- Larry said throw your seed out the back door and don't mow !-- It Ain't that easy Larry !
Symbiotic genetics did them. They are pricey and extremely limited.

Good afternoon OFC

I have bought Pomegranate wine from a place called "Casa de Fruta". It is surprisingly good. :)

Sorry about your internet Rose. You are missed when you are not here.

tumblr_mtavh7Ggs91rfp1lho2_1280.gif

Rain today. We need it.

Stay warm and dry if you can. I am going to open a jar and smoke some.. well a lot of Indica today. ha ha

Take care.
I drive by there when I go to Gilroy

What up Burnin1 ?-- Hey U always find out about Texas stuff before me -- Anything happening since those 10 bills were submitted ?-- I haven't tried to ferment pomegranate yet but I don't see why not except they so dam expensive -- 5 gallons of pomegranate juice would cost a pretty penny --
When I go back to the store to get the stuff I missed on the 1st run I might get me some more canned peaches and some sugar !-- I need to tune it in some !--
I'm still working on that pipe from this morning with the hash on it -- I take a toke and get lost -- That's right I got clothes need to go in the dryer and I need to turn the dishwasher on -- I ain't doing the floors -- I don't care what U say !-- I took a second dose of caps !-- Got some CKN thighs need to get seasoned and put on the smoker for supper tonight !-- I'm like a stoned busy beaver !
What was I doing ?
Hey Umbra !-- They should be expensive -- She a high class girl !-- Very sophisticated with a pleasing and complicated terp profile !-- That's what it's all about these days !

I did breed it to double purple doja to try and get some color as well. I haven't grown any out yet.

Don't tell anybody Umbra but I think I might know where to find a test grower !-- Purple Punch and color ?--I'm in !-- That'd work !-- All my color comes from Rose's Purple Haze !-- I need to get this place done and on the market so I can get my grow on again !--- Going thru grow withdrawals down here !-- Other Keef said he gonna start some of everything !-- Right away !-- No I wanna start seed with some kind of order !-- Other Keef he don't do order so good !

I was reading that article Burnin1 posted about hemp and the farm bill -- Looks like everything I grow gonna be "hemp" from now on !

Edit : -- I watched the news today and I ain't got 3 days to spare so I'm walking right past that !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah we got rain...tomorrow is trash pickup day so I put the trash can out by the street at my driveway...later I hear the rain pick up so I go out on my porch(opposite side of the house from my driveway...next thing ya know I see my trash can floating by down the street followed by my neighbors trash can...I rescued both of them and took’m back to where they belong and put them out of harms way...supposed to be a little dryer tomorrow...I don’t mind the rain in fact it’s been a pleasant change but we don’t need it all at one time...Paradise Ca, the home of the big recent fire, got some of the heaviest rain in the state today...I feel for those people, their houses burned to the ground and a week later, their land being washed away...

I know Cuz I keep up with the news -- Why couldn't this rain happened 3 weeks ago ?-- Now come mudslides to wipe out any homes that survived !-- We got the same trash pick up day-- Glad U reminded me !-- One thing about living on an island is U ain't gonna flood from the rain -- The ocean is right over there!--
Wind blows my big Green trash hamper over sometimes and they use that mechanical grappler to pick it up and dump it !-- They not gonna get out the truck to set a trash can back up so they can dump it !-- I miss them I take it over to the park and put it in the dumpster there !

I gots a question-- I got some hash that melts so I just put some on top bout half a pipe !-- Last a long time -- Anyway my question -- Just how dahell am I supposed to smoke this stuff ?-- Is there a better way other than what I do with my pipe -- I don't need some machine U got to kick start to get a toke -- Greasy melty **** !-- My way will get U high that I can attest to!

As kids, we used to smoke hash under glass. Poke a sewing needle thru an album cover of some cruddy album so it sticks straight up. Put a small ball of hash (maybe 3/16” diameter)on the needle tip and light it. Then blow out the flame and put a glass over the top. Let the smoke build up and lift the edge of the glass up and suck out the smoke. Head rush guaranteed. Yours might be too melty though. Just a thought...

I know the technique OF and U right about the head rush -- Haven't even tried it with this it is way to melty - I just put some on top a pipe and let it melt down into the weed -- Still working on my morning pipe !-- 2 doses of caps today -- I ain't feeling no pain!

I call it a Jesus Scorpion !-- Sit on one and I think you'll understand why !-- I am sure it must be funny watching someone else get popped by one but it's always me !--
20170713_103851-1.jpg

Morning O.F.C.!-- I be glad when the Gloman gets back -- It gets kinda quite until west coast wakes up !--
Hey Ness -- I see U down there -- Which did U like best that WI-X-BBSL or SR91-X (MZR-X-BBSL)
Rest of ya'll -- U wasting day light -- I'm waiting for my caps to kick in !-- Making grandpa noises and moving slow !
Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !

Good morning OFC. Rose hope you get back soon. Keef ice cream, smoke ckn, wine, smoke, hash all sound tasty. Life is good. Burn 1 Sierra foothills sweet, enjoy. Got my pipe filled coffee in hand. Wake and Bake. Have a good one OFC.

Breakfast ?-- I put some that Keif from that greasy ball on top a pipe yesterday and it just keeps burning !-- So wake and bake on the same pipe !
20181130_070015.jpg

Yep been up early this AM. I like them both very nice high, but I lean more to the WI x BBSL.

46 today, I just mine get into the back yard. Just been to cold these last few days. :eek: coffee is empty.

I think we'll hit the 70s today with sun !-- I'm already being real this morning -- Took my trash out to the streets and picked up the palm limbs out my yard !--
Ness I think U locked it in for me -- I wasn't sure which would work best for me !-- That WI-X-BBSL gonna be a work horse for me !-- Did U get any sweetness of Fruity flavor ?-- Mostly the Snow Lotus is dominate !

Keef were did you fine that Scorpion? Use to fine them when I live in FL. Never got stun. I sure check my shoe before putting them on. Well, everyone have a nice stony day.

I found him when I sat on him Ness -- U know when people scream but don't make no noise ?-- That would be what I did !-- Ruined a perfectly good buzz !- Mane that hurt !-- Twice since I been to the beach I sat on one those things !
They don't play !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back