Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't napping !-- U know I ain't like that !-- Where's my pipe ?-- I got a roast needs injecting with brine right about now -- What time is it anyway ?-- 1st things 1st -- Coffee and my pipe-- I wash the outside of the package the roast comes get my Cajun injector out and inject right thru the package -- Put it in a big bowl and back in the fridge -- Put it in the smoker bout this time tommorrow !-- My turn to get smoked right now !

Top secret ice cream instructions and ingredients !
Step #1 -- put eggnog in clean ice cream machine
Step#2 -- Turn on machine !
Wait !-- U know I can't leave well enough alone ?-- Where dahell is the malt powder ?- Yeah Baby !
20181128_162634.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
U know how I get when I get really ripped ?-- Couple days ago I was musing about the cheapest way to build a grow house ?-- I came up with something hard to beat but I can't build it !-- They can make an inflatable bounce house why not an inflatable grow room ?--

Yep !-- That would work !-- Inflatable ribs for support -- Air trap between an inside and outside layer provide insulation -- They just need to make a cheap copy of what's in that pic !-- Few of us could afford a field hospital inflatable !-- Something similar though !-- Wonder if they have an inflatables company in Texas !-- Manfacturers will listen to U if they think there is a market !-- Back when I was doing R&D I built a concrete screed for a company in Illinois -- It was powered by a Briggs and Stratton engine --
Problem was vibration was feeding back to the engine causing it to run uneven in a wave pattern -- I needed steady RPM -- I called the B&S people and told them my problem and that we would use thier engine as original manufacturer equipment if we could solve the problem ! They sent a man out who fixed my problem !-- They wanted vibration and when U spin an out of balance shaft U get vibration !- Man made a fortune off the machine !
Back in those days my mentor told me don't waste your time trying to reinvent the wheel -- Sometimes U just can't help yourself !--
Tofu ?-- They doing it all wrong !-- Make that **** outta some southern red beans with some pork in it and that would be some real Tofu!

Them inflatable green houses need to come in sections 8-10 ft long where U can add on by just velcro a new section to the old one !-- An end section for AC /electrics/water and such ?-- I can see it ?

Two small wins for the old fogey in the last 24 hours. Found a Mason jar with some Buckeye Purple with Boveda 62 packs still pliable. Must be 3 years old? Smooooove smoke and jeepers it is strong. And made brownies with supercharged cannabutter. The batch of butter was pretty weak so I supplemented it with what turned out to be RSO from some hash I made from my ‘old’ stash(a mix of everything I have grown since 2012). The supercharged butter brownie batch is pretty powerful. 130 brownies per batch(about an inch cube). 1 cube is a bit much for me, just how I like it. I needed a win or 2...

OF good for U !-- I got a fairly fine buzz working myself tonight !-- I been thinking about something-- If I get to do what I have in mind I'll have 25-50 gallons of used nute water every couple weeks !-- I've grown veggies in it DWC so I know there's plenty left in it !-- I plan to start some blueberry bushes that will soak up some of it and maybe some fruit trees later -- I hate running good nute water down the drain and the wine has to be for personal use -I want nothing to do with the ATF ---So that's out .
I'm looking for something easy I can grow using the used nute water that would add to the bottom line-- Be best if I could use that produce in a MMJ dispensery edible ?-- 'lectric fruit pies ?--- Any ideas about what I could grow that I could use in an edible ?-- I guess if something uses butter or oil we can juice it up ?

Want a bite of Eggnog Ice Cream ?-- Yes it is all that !-- I'm need some more eggnog !

This Sativa dominant strain from Humboldt Seed Company has been calling to me. ha ha
Internet info is
  • Breeder: Humboldt Seed Company
  • Type: Sativa Dominant
  • Genetics: Pineapple Trainwreck x Cookie Monster
  • Flowering Time: 7-8 weeks
    Yield: Heavy
    Difficulty: Easy
  • Scent: Pineapple and creamy vanilla frosting
    Flavor: Slightly tangy with a creme brulee finish
    Effects: A lofty high that won't debilitate you, making it great for a mid-afternoon smoke.

• What gets me is that this says it has a 7 to 8 week finish... pretty good for a sativa dominant strain.:)
A nursery supplies dispensaries around California with clones of these. I am tempted...
https://darkheartnursery.com/strains/pineapple-upside-down-cake/

Last edited:
I hate U too Burnin1!-- pineapples and cream ?--Make me sick !-- 7-8 weeks ?-- That's in my range --Tell me how it turns out--I might need some -- I also have that disease !
Here hold my beer and watch this !-- Famous last words !-- Not tonight I'm off to bed !

Morning O.F.C.!-- We gotta do this day whether U like it or not !-- Wake and BAKE waits for no one !-- Do your duty !

60/72 overcast and grey -- Yo Umbra -- Where might a fellow find some seed to dis here Mimosa ?-- I already looked and couldn't find it !-- What U said about growing medicine and it takes as long for them to finish as it takes ?
Made me start rethinking my strategy !-- Kinda throws a monkey wrench into my head -- I might need 2 blooms ?-- Sativas ?-- Sea of Green -- Flip clones soon as they rooted ? -- Just not sure about so dam much !-- I want to go back to my first grow lesson -- Larry said throw your seed out the back door and don't mow !-- It Ain't that easy Larry !

The Gloman be back around bout the 1st !-- I was chatting with him yesterday about how I managed to graduate high school !-- It was back in the day and Lake Conroe in East Texas had just been completed and was becoming a hot spot for water sports !-- The Volunteer Fire Department suddenly needed rescue and recovery divers and recruited me !-- I didn't do homework and skipped school regularly Some of the school counselors were in the VFD and had my back !-- We kinda had an unspoken deal -- I would go into the black water and bring back they dead and they would pass me in school !-- 3 feet down and it's pitch black and U may be tethered to another diver but U alone -- U can't let the fear of the unknown stop U !-- Anything "strange" happen down there ain't nobody gonna believe U anyway !
Found a woman in the ditch on the side of a road -- 30 feet under water !-- My buddy Larry up there had an incident and refused to ever go in the water again !-- In my mind my future was set !-- Graduate high school --get drafted -- Go to the jungle and die !-- It was pretty clear I wasn't no fortunate son !-- I figured U didn't need much of an education to die .

Good morning All,
I have been without interenet. It is raining here too Umbra. I will be hitting the smoke in a bit. I think a bit of

For me it was caps and coffee then some Barney's Farm Nightshade with a BBSL dad -- With a healthy helping of Keif on top !-- It melted down in my weed !-- Still smoking on it !-- Had to put something on top the pipe cause it keeps fuming -- It's that hash !
Been looking for my wrist rocket and bag of marbles I use for ammo -- Probably need to replace the latex tubing !-- I'm fairly proficient with it !-- It's one of the reason they don't bother taking my guns !-- I don't need a gun to create chaos !-- I gotta find that thang !-- After another toke or 2 ?-- I ain't ready to B-Real !

Smell that?-- Me and da pork roast getting smoked !-- Someone needs to go check it -- I'm busy with the music -- Little known secret - The music go in the meat and make it better-- We doing Texas music mostly -- ZZ Top -- Sleeping Bag -- I gotsta get paid -- Maybe some SRV later ?-- Been digging Jack White lately too !-- Roast will be in there till tommorrow so we got plenty time to get fairly well smoked ourselves-- Someone needs to put a load of towels in the washer too -- Not it !-- Suns coming out who's gonna mow ?--I said Not it !-- I'm busy !-- Gary Clark Jr. -- Come Together-- He can play !-- Roast won't be ready until tommorrow but this not my first rodeo -- It'll be pretty much perfect !-- Someone needs to make some potato salad -- U want baked beans ?-- I do them right !-- I gotta find someone to help do quality control on my wine !-- I'm on to something with this peach-- Blueberry?-- I own blueberry!

Good afternoon OFC

I have bought Pomegranate wine from a place called "Casa de Fruta". It is surprisingly good. :)

Sorry about your internet Rose. You are missed when you are not here.

tumblr_mtavh7Ggs91rfp1lho2_1280.gif

Rain today. We need it.

Stay warm and dry if you can. I am going to open a jar and smoke some.. well a lot of Indica today. ha ha

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back