Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yikes at the scorpion AND the hash, keef. scorpions look awful but now that i think about it, i guess i'd prefer to get stung by one of those than get lyme or one of the other weird tick-borne viruses we get up this way. you don't feel the tick but the long term effects can be life altering...

I know that's right OF !--I'd rather get stung by a scorpion !-- We got mosquito born stuff like Zika and some others ! -- Every year it just gets worse !--
My paint and power roller will be here next week I better find my painter's tape and get back to taping off trim ! -- I kinda hope I find a place bout 50 miles inland around here somewhere to set up -- Having your grow packed up in boxes sucks !-- I got all sorts of genetics need to be grown !
Looks like I'll be shut down for maybe 2 more months !
I ain't liking it !

Good morning yall!
I'm back. This running out of data thing is a bummer! lol

I ordered another light today so Ill be able to get a flowing rotation going. Its a lot to spend for an old broke pothead but PayPal makes it easier with payments.
Guy at the hydro store says he will buy my lady bugs!
Every year we have swarms of them all over the house. This year Ill sweep them up and sell them! Gonna have to see how much a thousand of them weighs.

good morning OFC cold down here low 40's,,,,spent over 30$ on batteries
yesterday,,,,each year (2 so far) I make my son clean up the toys he no longer plays with....we replace the batteries try to find all the parts ,,use a little crazy glue on some if we have too,,,try to make them look as good as they can ,,we then find boxes ,,gift wrap them and give them to the children in my area ,,,most of these children will get nothing for Christmas,,,my partner thinks its wrong to give away used toys,,,but I don't think so,,is it in bad taste ????????

Gloman back in da house !-- I don't believe in ladybugs !--
I was fighting white flies and decided to go with lady bugs and green lace wings to battle the white flies -- They didn't do **** !-- Safe Soap that's my bug jam now !-- Long as U get that soapy water on them they gonna die !-- Bugs breathe thru their skin -- If U get a soap film on them it will cover those breathing holes and suffocate them !

Hey Zig -- I think it is a fine thing U do !-- Shows U got a good heart !-- I bet the kids are happy to get the toys !-- My dogs got a toy box but they perfer to scatter them around the house -- We have a routine -- I start picking up toys and putting them in the toy box and they start dragging them back out !-- I have threatened to give them to less fortunate dogs -- Seems like they'd have a little understanding since I busted both of them outta jail -- Had to bail Jet out twice !-- They all spoiled and stuff !-- They want to keep all they toys and they want everybody else's toys too !-- And lots of treats !

I got it all figured out Umbra -- Somebody need to do the yard work -- Somebody else need to empty the dish washer and clean the kitchen-- Then somebody need to fold up that bigass load of towels in the dryer !-- I will be over here with this pipe that never ends !-- I'm find the bottom !-- I got more chores if I had more hands !-- I ain't afraid of a little work

Pork roast been in the smoker bout 20 hours -- Wanna bite ?-- I only got store bought BBQ sauce cause I was too lazy to make some but try it with the sauce on the side !

Last edited by a moderator:
U can't trust him !-- He will just hide out and get high !-- It's what he does --- I got the towels put up -- kitchen is not too bad ?--- Got my roast resting still wrapped -- Parchment paper can be used for more than just making Rosen Press oil --

Hey Nick -- I keep wanting to go check the grow but there ain't one !-- I am not happy bout dis **** !-- I got seed need to be growing -- If I could go somewhere and set up a grow I would be content to come back to the beach and finish this place !-- I can hear construction on 4 different houses in the hood -- So can Jet and he don't like it !-- Anyway looks to be a sellers market !--

Just saying ?
20181130_114735.jpg

Good afternoon OFC

As kids, we used to smoke hash under glass. Poke a sewing needle thru an album cover of some cruddy album so it sticks straight up. Put a small ball of hash (maybe 3/16” diameter)on the needle tip and light it. Then blow out the flame and put a glass over the top. Let the smoke build up and lift the edge of the glass up and suck out the smoke. Head rush guaranteed. Yours might be too melty though. Just a thought...

This is how I smoked hash in the mid 70s, . Except we didn't use a record. We found whatever was around to keep that needle upright. :)

Keef, I found a scorpion on my bathroom wall when I first moved out here. I have seen several small dead scorpions in my garage since then. I have yet to sit on one or get stung by one thank goodness.
th

Have a great day guys!

I stick a straight pin thru a piece of card board and get a glass -- Put the chunk of hash on the end of the pin spark it up and put the glass over it -- Slide it to the side of the cardboard and suck out the smoke -- Only thing this hash just melts -- So I just put some on top about half a pipe of weed and let it melt into the weed -- Still smoking on a pipe I loaded yesterday for da Wake and Bake --
Burnin1 everything in the wild down here wants go eat U -- bite U --or sting U !-- That scorpion give me religion there for awhile -- I was talking some sweet stuff -- Just make it stop hurting and I'll be a good boy !

Haven't had any good hash in a long time now..... I too remember sucking hash smoke from under a glass. O..those were the days..
Anyway 40s overcast,showers...just a shitty damp day here. Making the best of it morning of Tai Chi ,just got ripped, now I think that I will sit back and pick a little.
Hope that you are having a great day :)

"I got more chores if I had more hands !-- I ain't afraid of a little work"
Too funny keef!
I got a hand to lend you. So long as you don't mind a terminator claw and carbon fiber.

Attachments

• 1130181630.jpg
    1130181630.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 16
I friend of mine that I have known for almost forty years gave me a couple ounces last night. He does this once or twice a year if he has something to show off. He does not have a name for what he gave me but I suspect a sativa dominant. I suspect I may be up all night. The flavor and strong smell of this herb is incredible. He had this triple bagged with Ziploc bags. ha ha He has been growing for decades and won't say much about his grows and I never ask. I may as well make coffee...

Gloman we get a plaster of Paris mold of what U got left on the end of your arm and we'll build U a pistol prosthesis like I said !-- U think U could take the recoil of a 12 gauge with one arm ?-- Nevermind we better start U out with a .25 auto loader !-- Make it look like a hand and shoot out the pointer finger !--
Burnin1 --U gotta smoke it !-- I think it's the law !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back