Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OF --Lots of stuff wrong with lots of us !-- I got no problem letting my freak flag fly !-- Unless there is the possibility of jail -- I don't like jail !-- Like buying 2 bottles of Everclear for RSO and the check out lady look at me funny ?--I blame it on Other Keef -I'm just picking it up for a friend !-- I don't have a clue !-- I do like brownies !-- I got some caps on board !-Feeling no pain !--- Never did dry up enough to do yard work !--

Mrs Fogey thinks there is something wrong with me(or to be more accurate, there are a lot of something’s wrong). We were in the grocery store and I picked up a couple of packages of baking chocolate. The cashier asked what we were baking. I told her pot brownies. The cashier had a nervous grin on her face. I gave it a long pause and said I was joking. I wasn’t though...

I do that to my wife all the time and my mum whenever i can -- shes 83 and pretty straight-laced. The stunned look of horror on their faces is priceless. Wife is always telling me to grow the f$#@ up. Wheres the fun in that ?

We know how to cure cancer -- Treat PTSD - Pain -- Intestinal problems like IBS and Crones -- Rose is treating Autism and all sorts of stuff !-- It was OK for me to be a legal morphine junkie for most of a decade but if they catch me treating myself with weed I go to jail ! --I'm kinda tired of weed not being taken seriously !-- I feel even smoking a joint to unwind after work is medical !--

Whooohooo!!! Almost 4:20 Here close enough for a fatty. I picked up a nice sativa hybrid oiled up and rolled in Keef. Hope that your thanksgiving was as nice as ours was. Still eating on the turkey .....
Just flipped the girls into flower two ea Papaya and two ea Girl scout cookies... 1543103961740978776497.jpg

We know how to cure cancer -- Treat PTSD - Pain -- Intestinal problems like IBS and Crones -- Rose is treating Autism and all sorts of stuff !-- It was OK for me to be a legal morphine junkie for most of a decade but if they catch me treating myself with weed I go to jail ! --I'm kinda tired of weed not being taken seriously !-- I feel even smoking a joint to unwind after work is medical !--
After govt spends a gazillion bucks on studies to prove what we all know -- that weed cures , then maybe it will be taken seriously by govt and main-stream moms & pops. Its shocking how much misinformation there is concerning our herb. We're legal here now, for those who dont mind giving the govt more $$.

Cane that grow cabinet has done U right !-- How many crops U put thru that thing?
The Evil One ( Jet-- my black and white pup ) and I watching the dog show-- long as I can take it !-- He giving themhell !-- He thinks he can whoop them all !-- Not one of them will stand and fight !-- They keep running away !-- He bad !-- but he giving me a headache !
Papaya and GSC -- Make the VCD raise it's head again !-- Rolled in oil then back in Keif ? - at the store?-- I hate U !-- I'm looking for Texas themed molds !-- They doing them Moon Rocks all wrong !-- U mix the weed and the oil then mold it -- Then that dusting of Keif!--
BG -- When my time comes ?-- I'm uncorked on them !-- I ain't been moving nothing around here !-- They hunt us like animals -- They got a special unit to chase anything that is not that Mexican brick weed back to the source !-- I been hid out quietly breeding me some monsters !--
Cuz -- There are some varieties I haven't been able to get out of Canada -- Check out Billy Bud's clones and seed !-- I been after his Pink Kush and another thing might still exist in Canada-- UBC Chemo !-- Do some reading and keep your eye open for me?

I dont mind admiting my ignorance so, wth is UBC Chemo? Gimme an education brother

Story goes UBC Chemo was developed at University of British Columbia to treat patients going thru Chemo treatment !-- It is a special plant because supposedly Dr. David Suzuki made it in a lab !-- It's called a tetraploid !
It may be lost !-- but with the "Selfing" they do now who knows ?-- Selfing is when U treat a clone off a female plant and turn it into a male and breed it back to itself to make seed !
The Pink Kush is a plant like that too -- Billy Budd made it !

Story goes UBC Chemo was developed at University of British Columbia to treat patients going thru Chemo treatment !-- It is a special plant because supposedly Dr. David Suzuki made it in a lab !-- It's called a tetraploid !
It may be lost !-- but with the "Selfing" they do now who knows ?-- Selfing is when U treat a clone off a female plant and turn it into a male and breed it back to itself to make seed !
The Pink Kush is a plant like that too -- Billy Budd made it !

Lawd that made my head hurt. I dont know how you breeders keep that stuff straight. Thanks for the info. Need a puff.

No U want a headache go to Leafly.com or Seedfinders.com to pick out something to plant in the spring -- Then you'll have a true headache !- Umbra is a breeder not me !-- I'm just breeding something for me and Texas -- Won't be no seed or live plants leaving my hands around here !-- I'm down with exclusive control of highly desirable plants !-- It's not about a variety it is all about that one female plant !--- Remember up there outside U probably need an indica!-- They got the description of more varieties than U can obsorb !

No U want a headache go to Leafly.com or Seedfinders.com to pick out something to plant in the spring -- Then you'll have a true headache !- Umbra is a breeder not me !-- I'm just breeding something for me and Texas -- Won't be no seed or live plants leaving my hands around here !-- I'm down with exclusive control of highly desirable plants !-- It's not about a variety it is all about that one female plant !--- Remember up there outside U probably need an indica!-- They got the description of more varieties than U can obsorb !

Thank u kindly for the info, just what i signed up for. Well that and the entertainment. ;)

Glad to help!-- I'm not a breeder like I said but I can transfer some pollen from a male to a female good as anybody !-- I'm a dam cloner !-- I find a girl I like I take cuttings and root them out then run the plants again !-- As many cuttings from the one plant as I want or as few !-Then do I think again !- I kept a white Widow for 4 1/2 years !-- I like consistency--knowing what to expect !-- I ain't good enough to do like NCH did paying what was it $45,000 ?-- for a single cutting off a variety called Lemon Tree before it got loose !-- Now any can get it anywhere !-- I am just not good enough to trust myself with a plant that valuable !-- Yet !

Don't fect me none !
Hey I got this long dirty grey pony tail !-- I need some the girls advice
--I been thinking about dying it a good silver !-- Not old girl blue but silver !-- Blue now that's a thought ?-- I seen what them kids do !
OK maybe Purple with silver highlights coming out the sides --That might work for me ?-- Or silver with a purple racing stripe ?--Maybe after prohibition ends ?-- Right now I better keep my old peacock self hid ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef, I just wish I could grow a ponytail...I’m bald on top so I’d look like bozo the clown...

What up RE !-- It's thin but it always has been !-- I got a pony tail because getting a haircut is just one less thing I need to do !-- Used to be mostly brown but not much of that left !-- Mane my power just went off !-- I guess I just take my night meds and go to bed ?-- Besides my caps I take Melatonin and Valerian Root -- Melatonin is one those natural sleep chemicals the body produces naturally but as U age U make less ! -- Valerian helps too !-- Lights back on !
I been taking my evening dose of caps mid evening so I won't wake up high so much ! -- Offer to bed !

Good morning OFC. Wake and Bake. It's 46 out damp and over cast. We have had so much wet weather. Welcome bluegrasser. Are you growing? :eek: I need more coffee and another bowl.

Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !-- Let me get another cup Ness and I'll join U on the wake and bake !- Foggy and cool at the beach ! -- I'll be glad when this year is done !-- I'm looking forward to next year !-- Get my grow back up and running - -- See what move Texas gonna make on the prohibition tip -- Plus watch the crumbling of the fox news Era!--Such an embarrassing Era for us in front of the world !-- The new house gonna eat him alive !-- This too shall pass !
Where my pipe ?-- I need to pack some caps too !-- Might get some yard work done today if it clears up !
Clementine-x- Purple Punch ?-- I'm have to grow me some that !

Good morning OFC. Wake and Bake. It's 46 out damp and over cast. We have had so much wet weather. Welcome bluegrasser. Are you growing? :eek: I need more coffee and another bowl.
Gmorning to you ! Im not actually grow yet. I "grew" a couple W Widows last year but they survived in spite of me. Im here to learn as much as i can before our next season ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back