1. Bud of the Month: moontang by bodhi grown by Smackaddict
    Dismiss Notice

Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

Discussion in 'Coffee Table' started by Rosebud, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Dec 7, 2018 #11821

Keef

Keef

Keef

OF --I'd be happy with some wiggle room !-- Something that would put more growers out there to be hunted -- They'll take the low hanging fruit and that won't be me !-- The 1st weed store I may see is the one I grow weed for !
    There's a storm coming !-- No I'm not making a political statement either --although there is a storm coming on that front -- I'm talking about floods -lightening up north get your Snow shovels out !-- Everyone else should get a personal floatation device !-- I'm out in the ocean so rain away ain't gonna hurt me none but ya'll be careful next couple days .

Rosebud likes this.
  2. Dec 7, 2018 #11822

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

looks like we are going to dodge the weather you are seeing. just cold here. no snow in the 10 day forecast. i am fine with that.

Rosebud likes this.
  3. Dec 7, 2018 #11823

Keef

Keef

Keef

Overcast here and waiting on the storm -- I think I may only get the tail of it -- I got weed lighters and soda so I ain't going nowhere where-- We gonna have some coastal flooding -- I don't trust the drivers around here in good weather so I let them have the road in bad weather if possible and stay home !-- U could have 10 foot visibility and if the speed limit is 70 they gonna go 70 who needs to see ? --We get any road icing stay home they will kill U !-- In that kinda of weather the plan seems to be run up on the black ice and slam on your brakes and join the pile of cars on the other side !

oldfogey8 likes this.
  4. Dec 7, 2018 #11824

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

Lousy drivers are everywhere but in the northeast, Massachusetts residents have a reputation as the most aggressive drivers. The term Masshole is thrown about frequently. And ice and snow seems to amplify the aggression and turns it into stupidity...

Rosebud likes this.
  5. Dec 7, 2018 #11825

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    Growing pains of8, I bet it will eventually sort itself out or wait till spring to go check it out...I have never been in one of our legal stores either...

Rosebud and oldfogey8 like this.
  6. Dec 7, 2018 #11826

Keef

Keef

Keef

I drive an old car so attempt to take the right of way away from me at your own risk -- Wouldn't be my 1st wreck but it's not gonna be my fault if we swap paint !-- We got these big pickup trucks with the big tires and all that try to intimidate other drivers -- I could use a new cars so I hunt them ! -- Try me Cuz and see if I move out your way ?

7. Dec 7, 2018 #11827

Keef

Keef

Keef

Stock market is down bout 1,800 for the week -- Is this what they meant by "great again "?

8. Dec 8, 2018 #11828

burnin1

burnin1

burnin1

Good afternoon OFC

Wow! That is awful Fogey. You would think after waiting two years for dispensaries to open they would have more than two open. Michigan just went legal a few days ago and now they are wondering about when dispensaries will open. I think Maine has been legal a few years and I don't think they have dispensaries yet either. Most of the legalization has been propositions submitted by the people and voted on by the people. Our politicians will drag their feet and implementing these laws if they do not agree with them I think. It sucks.

Have a great weekend guys

oldfogey8 likes this.
  9. Dec 8, 2018 #11829

Keef

Keef

Keef

I do understand that it will take awhile for Texas to get up to speed just quit hunting me and we good !-- I've seen the lines when they opened dispensaries-- They quickly sell out -- Surely I'm not the only one to notice that and think it might be a good idea to have some hid out somewhere ?--
    I need an "umbrella" so I can work -- There will be a whole crew that needs training and chit -- Where am I gonna get trimmers and helpers ?--- U don't see many ads for a hash maker or a Rosen Press operator -- I can't do it all myself !
    ( I can at 1st) -- I would imagine if I was given the go ahead on setting up the grow end of a dispensery and getting set up for extracts and all phases of production ?-- It would take me at least a year or more to bring it up to speed starting from with the turning on of the first grow light -- I know some think I shoot too high ?-- Why not ?-- Somebody out there grow so good they put me to shame ?-- In Texas ? -- Not saying there aren't good pot farmers in Texas !-- I'm sure there are !-- Do they have documentation like the OFC ?
    There's something to be said for hanging out with a bunch of old pot farmers ?--

10. Dec 8, 2018 #11830

Keef

Keef

Keef

Had to make that long post to distract me from saying something about court filings and U know who ?

11. Dec 8, 2018 #11831

zigggy

zigggy

zigggy

morning guys

12. Dec 8, 2018 #11832

thegloman

thegloman

thegloman

Good morning y'all
    I lost my scope! Trichs need to be checked. Guess I better stop in at my hydro store today. They have some inexpensive smart phone adapters. Maybe Ill try 1 of those this time.
    I'm amazed at how frosty the Frank's Gift is already. I think she matures faster than the NS X BBSL who is starting to get pretty frosty too.
    Odd thing with the NS X BBSL. When she was young and in veg. her leaves had fat indica type blades. Now, during the flower phase her leaves look more like sativa.

Rosebud likes this.
  13. Dec 8, 2018 #11833

St_Nick

St_Nick

St_Nick

Two_Toke

Morning folks. It be cold here

Rosebud likes this.
  14. Dec 8, 2018 #11834

Keef

Keef

Keef

Morning O.F.C. -- Cold wet and nasty at the beach-- Stormed most of the night -- I woke up feeling mean and nasty so I went to this other place and Trashed Trolls for awhile -- I'm better now !-- Maybe because I decarbed and ate some hash -- Smoking some too ! -- I'm coming around !-- Some more coffee watch the rain and check once in awhile see if the Trolls want some more -- I have come to realize that 2 things can be true -- I'm a nice guy but I'm also an a- hole !
    I yam what I yam !-- Fire it up !

15. Dec 8, 2018 #11835

umbra

umbra

umbra

Good morning OFC. Cold and wet here too, Wake n bake Saturday, lol. Trying a new strain, she got something special. Devil's tit x apricot head. Hmmmm

16. Dec 8, 2018 #11836

Keef

Keef

Keef

Here let me hit that ?-- Here comes another round of thunderstorms !-- I think I could get to like this hash eating !-- I think I could probably fly if I wanted -- Might better get me another cup of coffee while I can still walk -- Buzz doesn't seem to be leveling out !-- I'm a rocket man !

17. Dec 8, 2018 #11837

Rosebud

Rosebud

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer Staff Member Admin Moderator

Good morning. Gray and a few flakes of snow coming down. just a tiny bit. It will be gone in 5 min.
    Is that apricot the sativa Umbra?
    I am going to make some chili, and start wrapping christmas presents. I have mentioned the girl that lived with us a for a year when she got kicked out of her AH dads house. Anyway, fast forward 15 years, she is a mom of 3. She still needs presents from us. Love her, but 3 kids really?

burnin1 likes this.
  18. Dec 8, 2018 #11838

umbra

umbra

umbra

hybrid 50/50

19. Dec 8, 2018 #11839

umbra

umbra

umbra

part of Let the Good Times Roll series

20. Dec 8, 2018 #11840

thegloman

thegloman

thegloman

Well I picked up a scope that clips on my smart phone.
    Its not too Whoopie but does the job and only 12 bucks.
    NS cross is not even close. Probably 2-4 weeks left.
    Frank's Gift trichs are about half clear and half cloudy. Maybe another 1or 2 weeks.

Rosebud likes this.