Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Super Buckeye was a cross with Super Skunk I think. Mel was questioning if it was Super Skunk last time I saw on Firestax. Regardless, those plants were beautiful too just not as exotic. I think you said you have BeP cross(with GG4). That should be something awesome.

Gday OFC - Gloman whats the theory behind (lights off for a couple days to see if it helps build more trichs.) I havnt heard of this ,would love to see some pics of your girls ( sound like a dirty old man saying that )
Have a great day everyone

Will do OF !-- I do want another fine Purple that's not related -- Buckeye got some Gorilla Grape or something like that too don't it ?-- There is something to be said for pretty weed !-- I got some seed that I'm expecting some color from
that are burning a hole in my pocket -- I used Umbra's blueberry dominate B.B. King on a mess of girls all for 1 plant -- I'll take more than one if they there -- Several were fathered by the BBSL and got some color but BBSL is got that hash - Kush profile and it is dominate too -- I hope to cause a train wreck of terp profiles but I'm after a purple blueberry !-

I just like finding some ‘pick of the harvest’ buds I forgot I had...

Will do OF !-- I do want another fine Purple that's not related -- Buckeye got some Gorilla Grape or something like that too don't it ?-- There is something to be said for pretty weed !-- I got some seed that I'm expecting some color from
that are burning a hole in my pocket -- I used Umbra's blueberry dominate B.B. King on a mess of girls all for 1 plant -- I'll take more than one if they there -- Several were fathered by the BBSL and got some color but BBSL is got that hash - Kush profile and it is dominate too -- I hope to cause a train wreck of terp profiles but I'm after a purple blueberry !-

Gorilla Grape and Granddaddy Purple I think...

How U doing Crockett ?-- I musta been typing when U posted -- I'm the one who suggested that dark period at the end -- When I bought my White Widow seed out of Amsterdam long ago -- I was reading on thier site that they suggest leaving the Widow in darkness for the last week -- I never did it because of the rotation so Gloman doing some R&D on it see what happens -- I think a week is way too long so I suggested the last 48 hours in dark -- I'm waiting for the verdict too !

I got some GDP as in (GDP-X-BPU)-x- (BPU-X-B.B )-- ( BPU-x- B.B. is Umbra's B.B. King )-- I had 2 blueberries and couldn't decide which one was best so I crossed them -- Umbra bred them both I just stacked them-- GDP-X-BPU shouldn't have been a Blueberry but it was a fine one !
BPU-X-B.B = Blackberry Kush -x- Purple Citral -x- Uzbekistan Hash Plant-- B.B. = Blueberry Blast

Morning Keef - never heard of that before learning every day , I envy you guys having such a variety of strains - real hard to get seeds down under- had a few mates front the courts for trying to import seeds - I have a question I just got myself some LED for my clones (trying to cut the power bill ) the instructions say 1meter from plants I have always had the lights only inches from my clones , do you think having the light high over clones would make them stretch ,or is the distance between nodes a strain thing and not determined by the light

Rose I sense no ill will-- It's just when U log on and count 5 - screen names and it says there are 7 members on line -- and some guest it makes U wonder -- I picked up that yours wasn't listed long ago -- I was just wondering who the other one was -- Not a problem !

Crockett try about 18 inches -- I'm too high to tell U how many centimeters -- U don't want those LEDs right down on the plants !-- I got lucky on the genetics -- at one time a lot of seed were passing thru my hands and I kept a share -- The rest I repackaged and sent back out !-- I think almost everything I got came thru the OFC or descended from them !--U sure U can't get seed ?-- Some seed companies offer worldwide discreet delivery -- My first seed out of Amsterdam was the damdest thing -- It's been a long time so I can tell it without giving out thier secret -- I got a package of adoption papers from Amsterdam-- Tore the package apart looking for my seed -- They were slid down inside the plastic ring binder of the adoption papers -- I knew they were there and almost couldn't find them !

lol. last seeds I bought were concealed in studs on a ‘souvenir ‘ belt i paid for as part of stealth shipping. took me a while to find them. noticed a metal ‘ear’ on one of the studs was crooked. each stud had a different strain of beans.

Gday OFC - Gloman whats the theory behind (lights off for a couple days to see if it helps build more trichs.) I havnt heard of this ,would love to see some pics of your girls ( sound like a dirty old man saying that )
Have a great day everyone

I have only heard of it a few times and there are references on line but its just a trial for me.
I don't think a couple days of dark will kill them and it may work. We will see.
My camera sux but there is a bud pic of my current F.G. grow on the BOTM thread.
These girlz are already extremely frosty but I just wanna try it.

Crocket
I run a king 1500w LED. They say to keep it 24" over the canapy. It penetrates quite well too. Lower buds are small but well developed.

Some days I just don't know -- Just pull the sim card out your old phone and put it in your new one -- Things don't work so well for me and technology like I've said before -- I pull the little thingy with the sin card on it -- The card came out and shot up in the air leaving me no idea how it went back in !-- My BP is probably a little high !-- Insert an extremely long string of vile 4 letter words here !

lol. last seeds I bought were concealed in studs on a ‘souvenir ‘ belt i paid for as part of stealth shipping. took me a while to find them. noticed a metal ‘ear’ on one of the studs was crooked. each stud had a different strain of beans.
I got the same stealth shipping and saw something similar. Threw me

Morning OFC -- Ugh !-- It's dark !-- Already had a cup of coffee and a few tokes -- Still not where I want to be -- I think more tokes -- The brain damaged -- we don't do frustration very well -- I still got a pick ax sticking out the top of a lawnmower that proves that point -- I did not kill my new phone -- I didn't kill nothing - - I wanted to -- but I didn't --- The frustration must be what makes me stiff and sore today !- Have a good day OFC !

Good morning y'all.
Wake n bake! I'm starting the day with NS x bbsl. Had 2 cups of tea. Now Its coffee time. And maybe another hit off this bong.
Then maybe some ham n eggs. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back