Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't say always, I have tried it on more than one occasion though and oh well. Cold makes em wilt though.

‘Do women know about shrinkage?’ - George Costanza

It's bright outside !-- Yes I took a nap !--420 - Wanna get high ?-- I'm B-Real today !-- Maybe ?--

Nick
My grow area is in the house which is always at 72*F.
It only happened to 1 plant. There are 5 others that weren't affected. Whatever the problem was its over now cuz she's hanging in my drying room.
This is my 1st. real indoor grow so it may have been something else.

Last edited:
Gloman --Maybe it's variety sensitive -- We got a lot more to learn about this plant -- Should be a sweet spot that brings out the terps --but who knows ?-- When I read about water pharmers having to flush plants several days before harvest it makes me wonder why they didn't use a nute that U didn't have to flush ?-- I have never flushed a plant in my life !-- Don't plan on it now -- They run in my nute formula right up to the chop ! --I'm be using that humic/fulvic acid stuff -- I listen to U guys I ain't too stupid or hard headed enough to disregard 1st hand experience !
Come on Texas let's do this thing !-- Give me some mmj wiggle room !

I hope no one has family or friends out of work because of the government shutdown !-- Things ain't looking like it'll get solved soon !-- If U going tohell in a hand basket might as well enjoy the ride !- Fire it up !

DSCF5299.JPG Here are the babies. Umbra do you have trouble with those indica chunks and pre bubbas? I only got one to pop out of 4... i had trouble with them last time and got only males...
So looks to me like the BOC are hungry little tykes.

Attachments

• DSCF5300.JPG
    DSCF5300.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF5301.JPG
    DSCF5301.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF5297.JPG
    DSCF5297.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
Work it Rose !-- U should find something tasty in that BOC -- All I got left of BOC is some crosses -- I used a male on Nurse Larry -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus and on a blueberry -GDP -x- BPU --- I need to get set back up to see what I did --

good morning OFC ,,,,great day at the beach yesterday ,,,did not find anything but bottle tops and seagull snit,,,but we had a good time

Good morning yall!
Oh boy, I gotta brag on the Frank's gift! She's not too good for getting stoned, tho she Does have enuff thc to feel, but pain relief? Oh yaaaaaa! 3 good rips on the bong get me high for about a half hour then the CBD kicks in to over power the high and leaves my body feeling like its vibrating. This is Good!
Hope y'all have a Great day!

yes we know about shrinkage ,,,they size don't matter,,,,but you cant churn butter with a tooth pick,,,

Last edited:
did you say - 18,,,holly cow ,,,ive lived in the south my whole life ,,,i don't even go out side if its under 40 ,,,i cant conceive - 18,,,,sending you warm thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back