Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo hoo!
Got 1 Frank's Gift and 1 NS x bbsl trimmed and hung.
Ya know, this trimming thing isn't quite so bad when there isn't a hundred pounds waiting to be processed. I snip off a few branches, trim, hit the bong, take a break then repeat.
Trimming is SO much easier when the buds are rock hard. (Even with 1 hand!):D

I remember lying in bed at night and going to sleep with that album playin during my high school years...

Good Evening OFC

I have a T-shirt that looks like your avatar Thegloman. My Sis bought it for me when she stopped in Weed on her way back from Oregon. :)
Fiver+Weed.jpg

I wonder if people think this is a sign to dispensaries when they first see it. lol

Good night ^^

Good Evening OFC

I have a T-shirt that looks like your avatar Thegloman. My Sis bought it for me when she stopped in Weed on her way back from Oregon. :)
Fiver+Weed.jpg

I wonder if people think this is a sign to dispensaries when they first see it. lol

Good night ^^

My brother drives a semi and picked it up for me.
I been thru weed patch Cali but didn't know of weed.
Silly californians! :)

Gotta tell ya. I'm tired. I spent the day replacing a 10 by 26 ft. roof on my future grow room. On another note, they are building a massive natural gas pipeline through my area. They crossed through my area about 15 miles from here. They literally terraformed the whole mountainside. Well, with all the rain we have had this year, the whole side of the mountain is sliding now. The road, the pipeline and about 4 farms worth of houses. Progress is tough.

Believe it or not, I used to live in Weed, Ca...while I worked in the city of Mt Shasta...long ago...crashed my motorcycle there, broke my arm and my leg and ended up going back to school...so I guess it was a good thing...

Good morning y'all!
I've run out of room to hang more buds so I'll have to wait to chop the next 2 till I can move them to the sweat tubs.
This getting to wait till you're ready thing is Nice! It turns a dreaded chore into a pass time. :)

Good morning everyone. I am in slow mode today. I think its movies and bowls in my future

Good morning peeps, how is life? So, i have been doing intermittent fasting. ha, it is all the rage. You eat for 8 hours and fast for 16. It is supposed to lower cholesterol and do other magic things, like autophagy. I have done it for a couple of weeks. Will get my blood work in a few weeks and see if it did anything. Maybe after doing it a month.
So what's in your pipe this morning?

Good Morning OFC

Believe it or not, I used to live in Weed, Ca...while I worked in the city of Mt Shasta...long ago...crashed my motorcycle there, broke my arm and my leg and ended up going back to school...so I guess it was a good thing...
college-weed.jpg

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back