Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning OFC ,,,,,RA real bad this morning ,,,gonna eat me some food pop a Vicodin and go back to bed ,,,have a nice day

Morning OFC -- They started me on those Norco after my fall Zig -- They like double vicodin-- At first a couple them for breakfast I did OK -- Then they sent me to the pain management doc -I went thru several regular doctors that would take an x-ray of my face and ask -- what helps ?-- U don't be asking someone who knows all the good stuff what they want!---We went thru several like--oxy then-- hello morphine !--With a side salad of muscle relaxers etc. ( my jam on muscle relaxers was Valrelease ) -- time released Valium-- A couple them have U chilling all day long -- It's a true wonder I'm still alive!---- Pain meds like vicodin - percadan and even morphine got a place when used properly for pain control but I was just not capable of taking them as prescribed !----**** almost kilt me too !--
I'm put me a paper plate of some cap weed in the oven -- I got way too high last night !--
Wanna do it again ?- We got over cast and low 70s ( don't start that math bout C or F ?) today at the beach -- Maybe some rain ? - Wake and Bake !-- We got quality control work to do !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC. Measurements of C and F are easy, it's inch/lbs, foot/lbs, and newton/meters that get a bit tougher. But the worst is pressure with torr, in/Hg, and pascals

Morning OFC -- They started me on those Norco after my fall Zig -- They like double vicodin-- At first a couple them for breakfast I did OK -- Then they sent me to the pain management doc -I went thru several regular doctors that would take an x-ray of my face and ask -- what helps ?-- U don't be asking someone who knows all the good stuff what they want!---We went thru several like--oxy then-- hello morphine !--With a side salad of muscle relaxers etc. ( my jam on muscle relaxers was Valrelease ) -- time released Valium-- A couple them have U chilling all day long -- It's a true wonder I'm still alive!---- Pain meds like vicodin - percadan and even morphine got a place when used properly for pain control but I was just not capable of taking them as prescribed !----**** almost kilt me too !--
I'm put me a paper plate of some cap weed in the oven -- I got way too high last night !--
Wanna do it again ?- We got over cast and low 70s ( don't start that math bout C or F ?) today at the beach -- Maybe some rain ? - Wake and Bake !-- We got quality control work to do !
I would get similar questions from doctors about epilepsy. Valium, phenobarbital, Librium. I told a doctor that only Quaaludes helped. He wrote the script. All of sudden, I was going to multiple doctors and everyone wrote the Quaalude script. You put a kid in a candy shop, he's going to try some candy

good morning all, i am going to clean up this place today. what a mess. Little crap all over that needs to have clean surfaces, it is messing with my buzz. lol
So cold and rainy here today. I got nothing, sorry. lets smoke some pot.

OH GOOD. What music do i need to clean house, like gentle nudging, not all out... maybe queen? Umbra, you playing hookie?

im up,,,good morning again,,,,out of tea gotta drink coffee...I used to love the stuff...now not so much ….keef mine are ES..i hate taking them but some days theres no way I could make it with out them … I limit my self to 4 a week ,,,if I take more then that we got a problem,,,have been doing it for over 2 years ,,,never more then 4 ,,,weed helps ,,,helps a lot ,,maybe I need better weed ,,,im looking at lest a month before I restart...then 7 to 8 more weeks to finish ,,so till then I got some good mids for 200 for a qt from a buddy,,,, that should last ,,,I hope so cause I don't have another 200,, I just finished paying off my lawyer

OH GOOD. What music do i need to clean house, like gentle nudging, not all out... maybe queen? Umbra, you playing hookie?
LOL, sort of. Working remotely. Looking at the individual generators and recording precursor usage via internet. All the hard work I did over the summer is now paying off. Raining and cold so not looking to walk 7 or 8 miles through the cellars to do the same thing I can do from laptop in warm comfy house.

Zig I wasn't giving U a hard time -- Some days is tough !-- U need to try my caps-- or a proper oral dose when U growing again -- Half high CBD and half High THC in the proper dose and you'll probably come to like it better than pain pills !-- I took too many caps again this morning--
Music ?-- Lost all my music and pics when I changed phones -- There's a whole thread of it right over there !-- I'll just have to grow more weed and take more pics -- I do like some mystery terps -- That's nice !
60s music ?--Innagodadivda --

LOL, sort of. Working remotely. Looking at the individual generators and recording precursor usage via internet. All the hard work I did over the summer is now paying off. Raining and cold so not looking to walk 7 or 8 miles through the cellars to do the same thing I can do from laptop in warm comfy house.

Sounds kinda like a mad scientist.

I've been accused of that before, lol. During my divorce, more 20 years ago, my ex stood up in court and told the Judge I was an evil genius trying to genetically alter cannabis. My lawyer, my ex's lawyer, and the judge all laughed very hard at that.

I guess her being diagnosed with bi polar affected disorder and schizophrenia played into their laughter

I've been accused of that before, lol. During my divorce, more 20 years ago, my ex stood up in court and told the Judge I was an evil genius trying to genetically alter cannabis. My lawyer, my ex's lawyer, and the judge all laughed very hard at that.

You sure had a better judge than i did. Old bag treated me like a dawg and my ex like a GD princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back