Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps, how is life? So, i have been doing intermittent fasting. ha, it is all the rage. You eat for 8 hours and fast for 16. It is supposed to lower cholesterol and do other magic things, like autophagy. I have done it for a couple of weeks. Will get my blood work in a few weeks and see if it did anything. Maybe after doing it a month.
So what's in your pipe this morning?
What do you eat for 8 hours, thats a big burger...lol

I used to smoke a little weed during high school Burnin, but not that one...I had a typing class right after lunch...lunch was our 420...Guess thats why I type with two fingers on each hand these days...never did learn that touch type thing...hunt and peck is my way...

My clock doesn’t work but it’s never wrong...
12A8A817-F186-439F-839E-F3DE364DE601.jpeg

What up OFC ?-- Did I miss much ?-- C or F degrees ?-- You'll know this is a math free Zone ?-- Been sunny and warm at the beach !-- U know I have a disability when it comes to technology?-- I got a new phone and we are yet to come to terms !
Houston !-- The Eagle has Landed !

Last edited by a moderator:
Then all is good, lol. I saw on IG that thesouthernpsychonaut popped some BoC F2. He's got a plant that is 4" tall with leaves as wide as my hand. Wait until it gets bigger. They have very thick stalks to handle the weight.

Gloman gonna like that trim as U go type growing -- That's my kinda trimming right there -- Just keep at it kinda steady --
Just so everyone can rest easy -- I ain't even allowed in McAllen TX on Wednesdays

Dam Umbra makes my mouth water !-- Tootsie Roll -x- BOC ?-- I'm have to have me some of that one day -
The humidity been high and pressure been fluctuating so I been fighting with my face -- Make me crazy sometimes !
Burnin1 -- Thanks for posting that article about Texas and prohibition -- I saw they had a local reporter up in Austin to cover the opening of the state congress today !-- U know mmj is the hot topic ?-- Well that's the reporter knows about the OFC -- I know they know cause they found out from Other Keef -- He bad !

Then all is good, lol. I saw on IG that thesouthernpsychonaut popped some BoC F2. He's got a plant that is 4" tall with leaves as wide as my hand. Wait until it gets bigger. They have very thick stalks to handle the weight.

Built like me

conversion for c to f temp,,,take c X by 1.8 then add 32 ,,,,conversion for f to c take f temp minus 32 then divide by 1.8,,,eighter way much to cold for me

Gloman did U get that grain milled -- cracked --rolled or something ? -- A little molasses probably wouldn't hurt ! --50lbs of each is a nice sized batch of shine or are U planning a batch of each ?-- -- U gonna malt that Rhy ?
Sprout it then kill it ?-- With smoke or toasted-- ?-- So many options !

U know how I figure it out Zig ?-- I look at the thermometer in C on one side F on the other side -- Just like centimeters and millimeters-- It's on the tape measure !-- I don't need to member **** !-- and that's how I do math -- U wanna know what half of something is -- I fold the tape measure in half -- I'm allergic to math !

I just saw something that had me speechless-- It was a special report but it was dubbed in Spanish-- Just wrong on so many levels-- Maybe I'm just too high ?-- I think my mind got a vapor lock ?-- too many caps or something ?--I think I can't unsee what I saw -- I don't even speak Spanish but I think I been mind blinded !

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef
I got cracked corn. Still gotta malt the rhy. Ill use half fresh and dry and grind the 2nd half.
Gonna run 2 25gal batches.
1st run just corn and malted rhy with a little amalese (sp) enzyme kicker to convert more sugars.
2nd run gonna add 25lbs sugar to 1st recipe.
That should yield me enuff ethanol for rso And whatever else I need. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back