Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody Solo !-- What up Blue ?-- A man with a little sense wouldn't have taken that many caps -- That ain't me !-- We got a North wind moving in it's sunny now but we got rain coming -- Dam tumbleweeds coming back and pollen -- I don't like it so I'm just get "too high " again ! --
Umbra's Box Of Chocolate ?-- I had it -- It's complicated ! --
Let me start with Rose's Nurse Larry (the medicine woman pheno)-- Then that Blackberry Snow Lotus boy got wit her --made fine weed but then a male from Umbra's BOC showed up -- and (GDP-x- BPU) -x- BOC -- I need to get set back up !

Zig I wasn't giving U a hard time -- Some days is tough !-- U need to try my caps-- or a proper oral dose when U growing again -- Half high CBD and half High THC in the proper dose and you'll probably come to like it better than pain pills !-- I took too many caps again this morning--
Music ?-- Lost all my music and pics when I changed phones -- There's a whole thread of it right over there !-- I'll just have to grow more weed and take more pics -- I do like some mystery terps -- That's nice !
60s music ?--Innagodadivda --
You might be able to get your pics and music off your old phone. Most phones these days have a cable for charging that can also allow access to files such as pics, music, contacts, etc. One side of the cable has a connector for the phone. The other is usually a USB connector. If you have a laptop or desktop, try hooking the phone up to it and see if the phone pops up on the My Computer screen. If it does, see what is on there. You can probably copy them to the computer and then copy them onto your new phone.

I've been accused of that before, lol. During my divorce, more 20 years ago, my ex stood up in court and told the Judge I was an evil genius trying to genetically alter cannabis. My lawyer, my ex's lawyer, and the judge all laughed very hard at that.

The genius and genetically altering cannabis parts sound about right...

OF -- I'm sure those pics and stuff could be retrieved -- but could I retrieve them -- Probably not !-- It was mostly weed pics -- That phone was always disposable -- This is Texas !-- To keep it out the wrong hands I was prepared to see how far I could throw it--- into the water if possible ?

Probably smashing it would be better. Wet phones can be dried.

Ain't funny !-- U guys know I'm a recovering smart phone assassin !-- 12 gauge turn a phone into silver rain !-- I don't care how good U are --U ain't putting Dat **** back together !

How's that magnet stuff work on a smart phone Umbra ?-- I don't trust it !-- I know for sure when I shoot one !
What day ?- Where ?-- About typing ?-- I'm a self taught thumb typer -- A regular keyboard feels awkward -- I get by !

Blue -- Ain't nothing mad about being able to grow THC crystals and do perfect extracts -- Black Hash ?-- Moon Rocks --Fractional Distillation?-- I don't even know what that means !--but - I want a Rosen Press just like his when I grow up !
It's magic I say !--

A neodymium magnet (also known as NdFeB, NIB or Neo magnet), the most widely used[1] type of rare-earth magnet, is a permanent magnet made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure.[2] Developed independently in 1982 by General Motors and Sumitomo Special Metals,[3] neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available.[2][4] They have replaced other types of magnets in many applications in modern products that require strong permanent magnets, such as motors in cordless tools, hard disk drives and magnetic fasteners.

Its used as a dopant for yttrium aluminum garnet synthetic crystals for solid state laser rods typically designated as Nd:YAG lasers

Blue -- Ain't nothing mad about being able to grow THC crystals and do perfect extracts -- Black Hash ?-- Moon Rocks --Fractional Distillation?-- I don't even know what that means !--but - I want a Rosen Press just like his when I grow up !
It's magic I say !--

Geeze jyst jokin

I wasn't giving U a hard time Blue -- or didn't mean to anyway -- Don't pay no mind to me !-- Here comes the rain !-I took enough caps to give a novice a religious experience-- I'm ripped but I still got some pressure in my face -- Ugh !-- A cup of coffee and another toke or 2 ?-- I got a light -- Wrong light ?--

I wasn't giving U a hard time Blue -- or didn't mean to anyway -- Don't pay no mind to me !-- Here comes the rain !-I took enough caps to give a novice a religious experience-- I'm ripped but I still got some pressure in my face -- Ugh !-- A cup of coffee and another toke or 2 ?-- I got a light -- Wrong light ?--

Bro you are sumpin else ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back