Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Lazy, hazy start. smoking gelato 25 x dosido, hhmmm. Big cup of Joe, hhmmm. Cold with lots of rain coming.

Good morning troops. I be goin' to a gunshow. Gotta restock. Again. Have a nice day.

Pick me up another pistol Nick -- I like guns in pairs same gun same caliber -- Semi auto might jam probably not and I can clear most jams fast enough but I prefer a back up !
The gunfight with that alligator kinda soured me on revolvers -- I could see that speed loader in my tackle box but the gator was between me and it -- Keep extra ammo on your body ! -- Gator almost had Ole Keef !

S&W M&P line -my kid has a 45 shield. I have a 9 mm compact with thousand of rounds thru it. Not a single jam. I buy cheapo ammo too. Don’t even clean it as often as I should.

It only takes 1 time for a pistol to jam when you need it most. But with that said, they make a pistol and revolver that fire .45 acp. Should knock down anything coming at you.

Guns is good but U should see me work a wrist rocket and a bag of marbles -- Real quite too !
I always thought that bible story of David and Goliath wasn't really about a brave boy killing a giant ---but more about a sniper sent to take out the big boy !-- He never stood a chance !-- Right between the eyes !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello OFC

Overcast and looking like rain today. I was planning on cruising the back roads of Gold Country today. The forecast is rain for the weekend. I may just go tomorrow rain or no rain.
ne and my gt.JPG

My car has less than 30,000 miles. I need to do something about that. ha ha

have a great day guys. :)

Good afternoon O.F.C having a beautiful day here in PNW...sunny bout 50* high. Had a great time in the park this morning with a fabulous group of people doing Tai Chi..
On another note I am having a hell of a time getting any of my Girl scout cookie clones to take root. I have papaya right there with it rooting just fine?
Anyway puffin on a jar of mix right now...
Hope that your day is as wonderful as mine! ..

Some varieties don't act right Cane !-- That's part of what I mean when I say I'm looking for production plants -- They got to root fast and easy !-- An aero cloner works well for me and most cuts root but I always take more cuts than I need -They certainly won't dry out on U !-
I think we hit the low 70s today with sun -- I didn't get much done -- Smoked about half a pipe of that Mimosa this morning then put a chunk of hash on top and that was that !--

I caught the news earlier and I been smitten !-- TLAIB and AOC -- made my heart go pitter patter !

Gday OFC-
Keef - as long as it wasn't the neighbours lawn mower its all good
"There's a growing trend of old Farts using marijuana in their retirement. That makes sense because old people are always talking about their joints .

Morning OFC-- Wake and Bake !-- I'm about halfway thru a pipe and on my second cup of coffee -- It's Sunday a holy day for most -- You've heard me mention "The Lost Book of Enki"-- Very controversial !- but I find it very intriguing !--Let me hit the highlights ?-- It's the translation of some 6,000 year old clay tablets found in Sumer --
It's says that about 450,000 years ago an advance team of people from another world who were called the Anunaki--They came to earth for gold to fix the atmosphere problem they had on their world -- They found veins of gold in the "Abzu" (South Africa)-- The work of mining gold was hard and eventually the workers revolted -- It's doesn't say what happened to them --It says that about 60,000 years ago to solve thier shortage of workers thier scientist genetically manipulated an upright walking humanoid that roamed Africa to produce a primitive worker -- The book says the first human was carried in an alien womb -- Told U it was controversial !-- They called them "The black haired people" -- As time went on the Anunaki royalty divided the earth up among thier children to rule -Some even took human wifes- -- It says after the "deluge" -(Noah's flood)- They began to use thier humans in thier wars against each other -- It appears that this would explain where the different races came from -- Thru genetic manipulation and or breeding programs thier slaves could be easily identified -- I'm not presenting this as truth -- More like just a book report !
Have a good day all -- I'm watch and see if this post gets deleted -- It's just about a book I read !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning yall!
DON'T LEAVE YOUR GIRLZ IN THE DARK!
I checked on the girlz to see how they were responding to the total darkness. 1 Frank's gift started to wilt. I harvested it and turned the lights back on.
The rumor of extended darkness building more trichs is B.S. Ill try black light next time.

Morning OFC. ..tea and weed, breakfast of champions...
Hope that everyone is staying high !!!! :)

Good morning OFC. Wake n bake Sunday, lol. Mixed joint, sour punch and tootsie roll.
When I was engaged after my divorce, the woman was quite vain. Obsessed with her looks and staying young. There was an article in Redbook or another magazine that mentioned drinking your own urine to make you younger. So I asked her if it was something she would try to stay looking younger longer, lol. What do you think she did? LOL, and nope it didn't make her look younger.

morning all ,,,got to sleep late ,,,life is good ,,,a couple of cups of tea ,a couple of hits and were goin to the beach ,,,to cold to go in the water but we like to walk the beach and find shells,,,,, his grand mother got him a metal detector for Christmas ,,,he's to young and small thing is bigger then he is but were gonna give it a shot,,,be well ,,zig

How cold is it in your garden? I always give my girls 24 hours of darkness before harvest and never had em wilt. Never noticed it to effect them other than fragrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back