Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOVA last night was a pretty good one and pertinent to this discussion. Einstein's Quantum Riddle discussed his opposition to Quantum Mechanics as being complete. Nels Bohr came up with Quantum Entanglement to explain how 2 particles could instantaneously 'communicate' over any distance kind of in violation of special relativity. I can't keep up with the math but it still sounds a bit like poppycock to me. One of the physicists toward the end was stating that Quantum Mechanics pretty much makes it so there is no space(in the 3 or 4 dimensional aspect) and humans are stuck on viewing the world by how we sense it. Just because I cannot argue mathematically with these massive brains, does not mean that what I see, hear and feel is wrong. Or maybe it does...

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/video/einsteins-quantum-riddle/
There was a book written at the turn of the 20th century. It was a social critique of Victorian society that used geometric characters. Their world was 2 dimensions so geometric objects with the most sides were considered superior to those with fewer sides.

I'm too high to do math -- I'm still trying to figure out how they moved the big stones at Balbek and the temple mound -- We can't move stone that big today but there it is ?-- I'm pretty sure it wasn't done with levers and ropes -- Musta been magic ?--

you ever watch this guy? pretty innovative and impressive.

and this too...

I'm too high to do math -- I'm still trying to figure out how they moved the big stones at Balbek and the temple mound -- We can't move stone that big today but there it is ?-- I'm pretty sure it wasn't done with levers and ropes -- Musta been magic ?--

Everyone knows it was ETs

There was a book written at the turn of the 20th century. It was a social critique of Victorian society that used geometric characters. Their world was 2 dimensions so geometric objects with the most sides were considered superior to those with fewer sides.

i can imagine things in 4 dimensions. my way of visualizing in4 dimensions is a kind of smear of a 3 dimensional object as it moves in time. a rolling ball for example would be a tube with hemispherical ends where the time period starts and ends though you can see the back end of the sphere within the tube.

Good morning OFC
Clear skies this morning. Not too chilly out. I have the window cracked in here actually.
I am going to burn one. Feel free to join me.
420.gif

;)

They coming to fence all the livestock and wildlife off from the only source of surface water round here -- Hope they get a good drink first ?-- I just live in this world I don't have to understand it !

I mostly take caps and not brownies and other edibles -- With those other things can U feel them in your belly ?-- I feel my caps right before they kick in -- Maybe a feeling like being hungry ?-- Anyway mine bout to kick in -- I know that feeling !-- 3 size 00 gel caps packed full of decarbed bud -- Somebody bout to get lit up !

If we got 5 billion to throw around how bout throwing some at rebuilding after the west coast fires ?- or throw some at Puerto Rico for hurricane repair ? -- Still not unusual to see something wrapped around a tree down here from Harvey --Housing is still at a premium throw some that money this way ?

I good with the theory of THC. The more I consume, the more chill I feel. I feel pretty chill today! On a side note, Harley stole half of my brownie. He's the most chill shih-Tzu around today!
We just got a new little baby Shih Tzu girl, she can get a bit rambunctious sometimes right at bed time, I may have to dose her about that time...

Last edited:
You guys, my friend PowerPlanter from here, a long time member, has died. His son just contacted me on here. I am so sad. I guess I should post out there, but only the moderators probably know him. I am crying my eyes out. See, he is just a very nice man I met on here years ago. He had stage 4 lung cancer. We sent oil. it helped with the pain but it was too late. He was the nicest man and loved his family and his pot. He will be missed.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back