Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well shoot, that didn't quite turn out right. The two plants are the BOC. They all look kinda droopy not bad, just not as happy as usual.
Good morning all you people. Lets smoke this stuff.

I got a new coyote vest
28196906066_78b776116c_b.jpg

Good afternoon O.F.C having a beautiful day here in PNW 50* and sunshine....
Rose those plants look wonderful. Thinking about switching from the T5s I am using in veg to some of those pretty LEDs....
Hope that you all have a wonderful afternoon .. Light'em if you got'em..:)

Well I officially HATE winter!
Now I have Both our trucks stuck in our driveway.
Tractor has a clogged fuel line so no pulling out. Ugh!
I'm thinking they can just sit there till tomorrow when I can get some help.
36* this morning started melting everything then the temp plummitted and froze it all.

I've had mornings like that, lol. A friend had an old John Deere. Had to wrap a piece of rope around the flywheel and pull to start her. Her name was Mona because of the sound she made starting.
I hope it never backfired on you
My Deere Model M has a crank that plugs into the front of the crankshaft and if you miss the turn and the motor back fire
it will break your wrist

Yes I have been using 1 since I moved to CA. A commercial grower here turned me on to it and I would miss growing with it.
Do you find it does what the company says
What about bug control any less bugs?

I used to work for an old farmer who had the 1st. John Deer model D to come off the assembly line. He used it everyday. John Deer tried to buy it back from him for a FORTUNE and he wouldn't let it go for Anything. That was back in the mid 70's.

I used to work for an old farmer who had the 1st. John Deer model D to come off the assembly line. He used it everyday. John Deer tried to buy it back from him for a FORTUNE and he wouldn't let it go for Anything. That was back in the mid 70's.
If it was the true number 1 I bet deere wanted it Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back