Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks yall!
Yep, Barney is a special boy.
He has adisons disease and suffers seizures. Rose hooked us up with her tincture for him and while he was using it he had NO seizures. Unfortunately, he also has a pancreas problem and has to be on a no fat and low protine diet.
I'm making rso from Frank's gift to give him without the oil/fat.

So sorry Gloman
I had a dog suffered from seizured caused by brain tumor
It was before the big rush on CBD's
Wish I had some 2yrs ago

It's frustrating when so many have witnessed first hand the positive healing of the herb, for people and animals yet governments continue dragging their collective butts.
Sorry, got off-topic. Sometimes i rant.

It's frustrating when so many have witnessed first hand the positive healing of the herb, for people and animals yet governments continue dragging their collective butts.
Sorry, got off-topic. Sometimes i rant.
Is there a topic LOL
I totally agree, they know the benefits but the Profits margins are not there yet for them to notice or take charge

Is there a topic LOL
I totally agree, they know the benefits but the Profits margins are not there yet for them to notice or take charge

Yea they have to spend a gazillion dollars on studies for years before admitting what all potheads have known all along.

Yea they have to spend a gazillion dollars on studies for years before admitting what all potheads have known all along.
It's kinda of like the Government saying God does not exist and they have proof we are from Alien descent. Imagine that.

Well, here's an update on my little therapy garden. New lights arrived today and I pulled the timer and growboxes, fans and filters all down (well picked 'em up really, the po-po took 'em down for me) from my old grow. Tested and tossed what was bad, kept the rest to install tomorrow. I ordered a Box? of Colorado cookies from Rocky Mountain. Hope they show up soon as of the 20 seeds I found from before only one has come up.

Well, here's an update on my little therapy garden. New lights arrived today and I pulled the timer and growboxes, fans and filters all down (well picked 'em up really, the po-po took 'em down for me) from my old grow. Tested and tossed what was bad, kept the rest to install tomorrow. I ordered a Box? of Colorado cookies from Rocky Mountain. Hope they show up soon as of the 20 seeds I found from before only one has come up.
I take it you were legal if they gave you all your gear back
why did they raid you, if I may be so bold
Bastards

Got to love these outfits
medium_hot-dog-dog-costume-funny-pet-costumes-15fw90056h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back