Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC , hope everyone has a great day - Gloman , never seen snow so cant imagine what that cold would be like gets down to -1 here in winter but no snow , another hot one forecast today .
I lived in southwestern desert climate most of my life.
Been here 7yrs but can't get used to it. -10C. here now

Last edited:
She can be a hand full...and she just discovered her voice as well...definitely got an attitude!

Good morning y'all.
Its a balmy 3*F. I'm not quite feeling like its swim suit weather just yet. Maybe I'm just turning into a sissy in my old age. lol
Ya couldn't pry my butt out of the house with a 50' pry bar.

My ethanol extracts are amber, no chlorophyll. Freeze the weed and the alcohol. I take mine to -20 with dry ice.
OK you are using the cold method Got it
Never tried Dry Ice that sounds like a great idea.
Do you have access to large amounts of dry ice or have a dry ice maker
I was thinking of buying one myself.

Good morning OFC

329361.gif

Well we have 3 bait stores open 24/7 and fishermen like the dry ice.
Never thought of that
when I was a wee Lad I use to go to the fish market where all the fishermen sold their catch with my Father, and we use to get a few garbage cans of flakes ice and every now and then a Block of dry ice now that you mention it.
That fish market is still there , Hmmmm I wonder.
Thanks

Good morning all, where is Keef?
We have SUN. really, first time all month I think. Maybe i will take a drive up to get my tincture and cbd's tested. Sunshine helps everything. It reminds me that spring will come..

Good morning all, where is Keef?
We have SUN. really, first time all month I think. Maybe i will take a drive up to get my tincture and cbd's tested. Sunshine helps everything. It reminds me that spring will come..
Sounds like a plan
Rose my I ask your method as to making your tinctures
Always looking for better ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back