Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done for the day and smoking some sour punch and drinking some hard cider I made.

Hi guys, hope i am not late. Smoking some sunset sherbert our daughter got me for christmas. I love it. I just got some seeds. I won't pop them yet, i am about to sex the kids in the bath. No alternating nodes yet so I am too early to look. The Sunset sherbert is a nice hybrid. Have a good night each of you.

Morning OFC, cleaning up the grow room, getting ready to start a small crop. I'm going to grow TW out side in the grow tent just her. Will, see how that goes. And, what is on the agender for other stains is up in the air. Rose, that sunset sherbert sounds delicious. I bet that was your favorite xmas gift. Let's smoke. The pipe is full, morning coffee, thing are good at the homestead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I desperately need to transplant clones, roots are Massive ... lol
IMG_0935.JPG
IMG_0936.JPG
IMG_0937.JPG

Good morning y'all!
Well, it seems the only time the weather man is right is when he predicts snow! lol
We got another 2-3 inches last night and its comming down again. I was starting to think we were gonna have a mild winter.
So much for that.
I ordered a humidifier and a digital temp/humidity gauge.
I'm thinking this old blind squirrel just might get the hang of all this and actually start producing top shelf meds!
I suppose the rest of the world won't be impressed, but I am. ;):D:cool:

Good morning all,
Rainy and gray again. we going to my old bosses retirement party today. Should be way too many people there. He was loved by the whole town. too peoply there I bet. ha.
Holy roots batman umbra.
I am waiting on alternating nodes so we can sex...taking forever.

Good afternoon O.F.C having a beautiful day here in PNW running around 52*.
Nice roots there Umbra, those babies will take right off once they hit some soil..
Rose Hope that you had a good time at the party.
Watching the girls grow and puffin on some Blackjack. ...:)

Gday OFC another 110 plus day down under gotta love it - Nice roots ya got there Umbra - just cut mine yesterday been away working so plants where in full flower before I got a chance to cut , hoping they will be alright

Good morning y'all!
Crocket
I sure wish I had your weather!
We are at 7*F. With over a foot on the ground and drifting.
Roads are full of black ice so I'm staying home.
Ill just fuss over my girlz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back