Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cane
That's a sweet looking bud you got there!
Rose
Id love to have this F.G. tested but I can't afford it here.
We still have around 8" of snow on the ground and more on the way.
Cabin fever! Arrggg!

Hi Gloman, It is 50 bucks a test. You don't have to test, I do. I guess I should test all the cbds we bred and see what the ones i have grown out look like potency wise for CBD and THC and all the rest.. But, is that realistic? My question is, if there are 4 phenos to each strain, am i only getting 1 in 4 results. Just because this pheno i planted shows blank, will glomans show the same? 1 in 4 chances. Umbra, I know i ask you this all the time. Am i thinking right? Another thought, is if we test one will all the others be close to that? Like siblings but not twins?
I find it fascinating the doctor is going to see what my pennywise V is and then prescribe that in the mg's he takes. Seems to be a backwards way of doing medicine, but I like it.
AND how bout that blueberry V, let"s test that too. I may just do it you guys. If we are going to be treated seizures and stuff we need to know what we are giving to people.
Thanks for listening to me... Please add your thoughts.

I simply don't know how 4 different phenos of a plant would test. I have never done it. They may be close to each other.

No, we are in legal states. We make medicine for a child and the neuro needs to know what the dosage is that helps him. So he can prescribe it. So i am getting it tested at a cannabis, hemp and hops lab. They have been in business for years. I had some done years ago.
Umbra, i have decided they would be like siblings. Close enough.

AND how bout that blueberry V, let"s test that too. I may just do it you guys. If we are going to be treated seizures and stuff we need to know what we are giving to people.
Thanks for listening to me... Please add your thoughts.

That was my favorite of all the seeds you guys did...I just know I liked how it smoked, tasted and it just made me feel good...it seemed to have a good amount of cbd and the thc was fairly mild though present...

Good morning y'all!
Another lovely day in the arctic heartland. What we have is melting some but tonight there's another white out expected.
Ya know, it sure seems to take a long time for these baby girlz to reveg after being sexed.
Would 24/7 light help it flip back? They getting 18hr now.

Good morning OFC 0- dark thirty warmed up gonna rain here today. .
Smoking on some Blackjack curing up nicely.. Y'all have a great day and stay high !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back