Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC cloudy with a chance of sunshine here. Went out to the river thought that I would take a walk and make a few casts. Government shutdown has the national park closed until they figure something out. Now they are interfering with my fishing..:(
Watered the girls this morning getting excited about a week to go.View attachment 251299View attachment 251300

Cane that's a beauty. Government is crazy. I don't understand it never did. I'm really getting worried. Enjoy your fishing and your girls.:cool:

Hi Gloman, It is 50 bucks a test. You don't have to test, I do. I guess I should test all the cbds we bred and see what the ones i have grown out look like potency wise for CBD and THC and all the rest.. But, is that realistic? My question is, if there are 4 phenos to each strain, am i only getting 1 in 4 results. Just because this pheno i planted shows blank, will glomans show the same? 1 in 4 chances. Umbra, I know i ask you this all the time. Am i thinking right? Another thought, is if we test one will all the others be close to that? Like siblings but not twins?
I find it fascinating the doctor is going to see what my pennywise V is and then prescribe that in the mg's he takes. Seems to be a backwards way of doing medicine, but I like it.
AND how bout that blueberry V, let"s test that too. I may just do it you guys. If we are going to be treated seizures and stuff we need to know what we are giving to people.
Thanks for listening to me... Please add your thoughts.
Morning Rosebud, you go test ahead. I think what you and Bud do is amazing. More coffee is calling.

Good morning all. Well, i don't have any blueberry V to test, it must have gone in the last tincture. shoot. I will grow some more. I have franks giftV to test and CBD crew IndicaV, and PennywiseV. I think i will drive up there today. They need 2 grams to test flower and 8 grams for the tincture which is full pennywiseV. hmmmm, why would i need to test PWV twice?
I am tired of winter, anyone else?
Lets smoke something, for crying out loud. lol

I have a B bottle of CO2.
How do I go about using it in my grow? I assume there must be some type of regulated diffuser system.

I'm with you Rose!
Lets smoke! 3 rips of NS x bbsl on the ol bong and I'm mellow.:cool:
I'm starting to catch on to the dry and cure process at last.
It really makes a big difference when ya start to get it right.:rolleyes:

I have a B bottle of CO2.
How do I go about using it in my grow? I assume there must be some type of regulated diffuser system.
I don't use bottles of CO2, I use propane and a CO2 generator. I don't use a manifold or diffuser. It is heavier than air, so I have the generator chained to the ceiling, Let it flow to the floor and I have my carbon filters standing up on the floor and it pulls CO2 back up from the floor and across the room. I also have 6 oscillating fans on the walls. I hang the CO2 detector in the middle of the room at the top of the plants.

WOW!
Well this CO2 thing is gonna have to wait I guess till I have a better setup. Humidifier is a must right away.

I run 2 dehumidifiers and ac year round in the flower space. Our humidity is low to begin with. It's just my plant volume is pretty big and the biowave increases respiration substantially, so there is more water vapor in the air.

Without the biowave I gotta try to keep the RH around 50% to keep the stomata open. Is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back