Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose and I worked together and a few breeding of Valentinex. It is a 25:1 CBD to THC strain. Someone I sent seeds to, grew it out and was going to have it tested. He applied for a license to grow hemp and to qualify the strain has to have less than 1% THC. So that was why he was going to have it tested.

Rose and I worked together and a few breeding of Valentinex. It is a 25:1 CBD to THC strain. Someone I sent seeds to, grew it out and was going to have it tested. He applied for a license to grow hemp and to qualify the strain has to have less than 1% THC. So that was why he was going to have it tested.

Thank you, that clears that right up. Im stoopid.

I’m with you keef...I used to build acoustics guitars and have used my share of hand tools in the process but I still prefer a table saw or band saw to a hand saw...I even had me a CNC router for a short time...

Raining like a $umbitch over here right now...we’ll they say the winter rains will get us thru the hot summer so bring it...burnin soma that Blueberry/Valentine this evening...That’s my favorite from the Rose/Umbra collaboration...at least of the ones I tried growing...

Last edited:
Morning
Just another old weed breather joining in
images

I have a complete set of molding planes that belonged to my Great great grand Dad
Still work fine , I can not believe people us to work this hard,

Good morning everyone. I am out looking for good dirt this morning. You would not believe how difficult it is to find organic soil without nutrients in the winter time around this area.

Good morning everyone. I am out looking for good dirt this morning. You would not believe how difficult it is to find organic soil without nutrients in the winter time around this area.

I can believe it. If you want organic soil around here you almost need to take a mortgage to buy it. Most of the soil here at garden stores is about 80% peat.

Wow, BOTM!
Thanks yall! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. :) I really DO like the Frank's Gift. Its all harvested and will be jarred up in a day or so. Its hard on my lungs due to my COPD I guess but smokes well with a nice high for about an hour then the CBD over powers the thc.

Good morning y'all.
My phone has been giving me fits the last several days but I think it's working again at last.

Good morning all, Raining cats at the moment... Man, I am glad this isn't snow. I am trying out a joint of allen wrench this morning. Pretty nice.
I haven't gone to the lab yet, it is a two hour drive. How dumb is that? we need a lab here. We are bigger then where i have to drive.. oh well. anything for the herb, right? It will be fun to find the potency of PennywiseV. Maybe I should test Glomans Franks Gift V... thoughts?

Good morning all, Raining cats at the moment... Man, I am glad this isn't snow. I am trying out a joint of allen wrench this morning. Pretty nice.
I haven't gone to the lab yet, it is a two hour drive. How dumb is that? we need a lab here. We are bigger then where i have to drive.. oh well. anything for the herb, right? It will be fun to find the potency of PennywiseV. Maybe I should test Glomans Franks Gift V... thoughts?

Giver

Morning OFC cloudy with a chance of sunshine here. Went out to the river thought that I would take a walk and make a few casts. Government shutdown has the national park closed until they figure something out. Now they are interfering with my fishing..:(
Watered the girls this morning getting excited about a week to go.20190117_092855_001.jpg
20190117_093232.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back