Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. .
Keef ?
No Sun over here Rose, cloudy and cold outside.. Had a beautiful sky here last night
Just hanging out Puffin on some Blackjack...
Hope that your day is grand...

Of course stiggy, I use the magical butter machine. I have had it a few years and so i am spoiled as it is too easy. we decarb the flowers and shake, put it in the machine and fill with MCT (coconut) oil and sunflower lecithin. Stays liquid. Run a four hour tincture, and that is it. Strain.. refrigerate. helps lots of folks with lots of maladies.

Cane did you see the moon last night, we were clouded in, it rained like western washington here for the last week. Crazy. It will be good for the irrigation water.

Good morning stoners.

We have SUN. really, first time all month I think. Maybe i will take a drive up to get my tincture and cbd's tested. Sunshine helps everything. It reminds me that spring will come..

Yeah, lets just hope in this case it ain't like Groundhog Day.

Morning OFC - Gone from a stinking hot week over 110 every day to cool and raining , whats going on with the weather these days - Hope you all have a great day - Rose -I was wondering as well were is Keef

So I had some crumbles left after jarring FG and I made some rso with it. 3/4 of a 00 cap. 2hrs after taking I'm fiddly farting around like I'm not a beat up old fart any more! :D
Its got a nice buzz but clear and relaxed instead of anxious or couchlocked. When I smoke it I feel a sort of low voltage buzz vibrating throughout my body.
Very pleasant.

Good morning Peeps,
Took my samples to the lab yesterday a couple of hours away. It was a nice ride in the sun. Got my favorite burger in the whole world, hadn't had one in like 25 years, it was fabulous. Kinda sick this morning but so worth it. I hope to get the results in a couple of days. Umbra, I got the NL5 tested too just for kicks. I will send the results to the texas neruo that is treating the little boy for seizures and autism.

I hope you are all well and good and perhaps stoned. Good morning Stiggy.

Barney says:
Feel better Rose! :)

Attachments

• 0416181933_Burst01.jpg
    0416181933_Burst01.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 36
Anyone else remember an Olde UFO Doc where a older couple was aducted by aliens and the wife was being interviewed afterwards
She was always saying "But Barney said, but Barney said"
It was somewhere in the pacific north west I believe

OK it was Barney and Betty Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back