Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. I had night terrors as a kid. Definitely not from weed. I always thought it was from the head trauma when my sister cracked my skull open. It was a bit like my synesthesia, I never said anything about it for fear I would be treated worse than I was for having epilepsy.
You may have hit the nail on the head
Yrs ago I suffered a severe head trauma and i still have a frag in part of my brain
But never experienced this before
Maybe just last nights dinner too

Yarddog in the house!!!!!! welcome home. Those plants look great. We did grow the pennywise outside and got a lot of medicine last summer. Bud is growing the garden this year and I bet Pennywise will be there. It is his favorite too. So nice to see you YD. I got the pennywise tested and it is the real deal in that it is 1:1.

7 degrees in the hood this morning. And it is the 7th and that means bud is 68 years old. I sprang from the bed to make his coffee and sing to him, poor guy, lol He requested chicken and real noodles for his dinner. Poor guy hasn't had gluten in ten years. So that will happen.
We have 4 inches of snow. Bud did our driveway and then went and did the elderly lady across the street. LOL, she is our age. More snow coming, oh well at least it is February and won't last forever.
My grow humidity is 7 seriously. I have a humidifier and a vaporizer running.

Have a good day everyone.

i had reoccurring nightmares as a small child, no physical or mental trauma that i know of. went away before i was 10 or so. always the same couple dreams. i remember a lot of darkness in the dream, with anxiety and trouble breathing.

i had reoccurring nightmares as a small child, no physical or mental trauma that i know of. went away before i was 10 or so. always the same couple dreams. i remember a lot of darkness in the dream, with anxiety and trouble breathing.

Nightmares can be horrible but the NT are absolutely paralyzing. The terror is so real it overcomes any rational thought. Try as hard as you can and you cannot move a muscle.
Feel for Stig for sure

good morning rose,,,,what is chicken and real noodle soup ,,,ive had chicken noodle soup before ,,,but yours sounds much better ,,,I love soup ,,,split pee/ham,,clam chowder ,,,bean with bacon so many ,,,a big bowl of soup with a nice piece of buttered bread I call that a meal um um good ,,I love home made soup but I do open a can every how and again ,,,its just so easy

Good morning OFC. In the 50's here and very wet. I have an even dozen sprouts coming up in the new grow. 4 Colorado cookies 6 sugarface and a single BOC leftover from a previous grow. I also have one bagseed that was really good

Question : i've heard the term "bagseed" quite a bit. What exactly is bagseed ?

Question : i've heard the term "bagseed" quite a bit. What exactly is bagseed ?
Bag seed grow into Bag Trees
Galvanized-Wire-Water-Proof-Star-Fruit-Protection-Grow-Paper-Bag-for-Banana-Popular-in-Malaysia-Vietnam-Sri-Lanka.jpg

Bad seeds are from a bag of unknown weed that you find in it while cleaning
If the weed is Good the seeds should produce a similar herb if grown properly

Thouht this would have got more laughs

Last edited:
Bag seed grow into Bag Trees
Galvanized-Wire-Water-Proof-Star-Fruit-Protection-Grow-Paper-Bag-for-Banana-Popular-in-Malaysia-Vietnam-Sri-Lanka.jpg

Bad seeds are from a bag of unknown weed that you find in it while cleaning
If the weed is Good the seeds should produce a similar herb if grown properly

Lol you dope ! Thanks for the explanation. Bag Trees riiiight everybody knows Bag Trees come from transplants !

but should be watched closely during the first flower run to be sure it does not hermie or throw nanners. the bagseed either comes from accidental pollination, or a plant in the growers room, or field threw nanners or flat out hermied producing pollen, then the hermie trait could be passed to the bagseed plant.
i have a bagseed plant growing now, beautiful girl, she is from a grower friend that gave me some weed to get through my dry spell while i fought mites. bunch of lower buds, found a seed in it and poof, a female was born!! she is going into flower next run

this is for the old cats in here.
a guy came in today to show off his rig he just finished. the body, and front of the chassis is a 1955 Diamond T, with a mid 80's V8 Cummins engine, rear chassis is a mid 70's International garbage compactor chassis. didnt ask about the J Deere, but was an early two cyl model from the looks. the truck was bought new in my local area by a produce vender in the now gone downtown farmers market.. that old guy is mighty proud of his rig..

Attachments

• IMG_9390.jpg
    IMG_9390.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9393.jpg
    IMG_9393.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9394.jpg
    IMG_9394.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9395.jpg
    IMG_9395.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9396.jpg
    IMG_9396.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9397.jpg
    IMG_9397.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 26
YD, he should be very proud of that big truck, quite a grill, what's he planning on doing with that thing? Very cool and very red, gotta love that.

Ziggy, Bud' chicken and noodles goes like this, get a chicken and simmer it, take the meat off the bones. Buy those really thick homemade noodles. I know buy and homemade, but they are just like homemade noodles and I suck at making them. Anyway, mushrooms, sauce it is kinda like a casserole. It is very good.

@Rosebud, we had to put our big boy down late last year. he started having uncontrolled bleeding, feet swelling. no energy.. vet said it was an anemic issue, and we could throw money at him, and maybe he would live another 6 months or so.
he was six, and peaked at 187 pounds, weighed 178 the day we put him down.
let me tell you, i cried so hard on the way to my dads to bury him, i had a hard time seeing the road at times. he was a dang fine dog, and will go down as one of the best.. we added his collar to the box of collars from friends long gone, and placed him near the other dogs buried over the years. even with the help of an auger(12 inch drill bit for digging post holes) it took me and pops 2 hours to dig the hole.
We added another dog before Boonie died, a stray pitbull. we named him Brodie, from the movie Jaws. poor boy is super sweet, and was so starved, he was skin and bone, hair was dull, falling out in places. he has filled out nicely, and is so happy to have a place to call home.
we got another puppy for inside the house to help ease the pain of Boone passing, a Doberman. named him Sarge. he is a fuzzhead, so goofy. very smart though....

you can see brodie in one of the pics with the other dogs, right after he showed up.. so skinny. dont have a good one of sarge on this pc. here is sarge and luna. they are best friends now..

Attachments

• 2012-11-28_00-03-47_176.jpg
    2012-11-28_00-03-47_176.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7604.JPG
    IMG_7604.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20160119_195531444_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160119_195531444_HDR.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20160823_194335151.jpg
    IMG_20160823_194335151.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8729.JPG
    IMG_8729.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 26
YD, he should be very proud of that big truck, quite a grill, what's he planning on doing with that thing? Very cool and very red, gotta love that.

Ziggy, Bud' chicken and noodles goes like this, get a chicken and simmer it, take the meat off the bones. Buy those really thick homemade noodles. I know buy and homemade, but they are just like homemade noodles and I suck at making them. Anyway, mushrooms, sauce it is kinda like a casserole. It is very good.
he is jsut going to drive it to tractor and truck shows, local. he is an older guy, mid to late 60's and i think he enjoyed building it more than driving it. us gearheads relax by tinkering on projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back