Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is jsut going to drive it to tractor and truck shows, local. he is an older guy, mid to late 60's and i think he enjoyed building it more than driving it. us gearheads relax by tinkering on projects

Big red shiney truck -- all the dawgs gonna be chasin it!

Morning OFC snow in the forecast for the near future...having new tires put on as we speak. Nice truck there YD !!
Hope that you all have a wonderful day:)
Keef good to see you Bro....

Last edited:
Bag seed grow into Bag Trees
Galvanized-Wire-Water-Proof-Star-Fruit-Protection-Grow-Paper-Bag-for-Banana-Popular-in-Malaysia-Vietnam-Sri-Lanka.jpg

Bad seeds are from a bag of unknown weed that you find in it while cleaning
If the weed is Good the seeds should produce a similar herb if grown properly

lol

Hey OFC !-- Rumours that I was dead or in jail turned out not to be true -- I ain't reading everything got posted while I was out either-Ya'll talk way too much !--
- I got a fist full of screws and plates holding my face together -- A traumatic Brain Injury -- PTSD -- 3 bulged disc in my neck and just got divorced -- I got a right to get flaky once in awhile -- I'm at a standstill on the house waiting on some paint and stuff !-- Not having a grow ain't working for me !-- I need to get some this stuff out the house and get some seed wet then come back and finish getting good the house ready for the market -- I didn't realize how much of a mental crutch a grow is for me !-- I don't like being at a standstill like this -- I'm ready to get back to it !-- Get my Harem reestablished and cull some these things -- I plan to start with my Indica "Hammers" -- 4 seed of each cross or variety -Maybe 5 kinds - 2 weeks later come back with my ladies of color -- Then high CBD 2 weeks after that -- Then some hybrids -- I plan to thin about 3 dozen crosses and varieties down to the best dozen girls or less -- Just trying to figure out how to do it the most efficient way -- Once I got my girls we know I clone myass off -- Texas need to shake one those bills out committee I got Texas MMJ locked and loaded !-- I'll try not to be gone so long but it's not like I can snap my fingers and all is well-- I need to be growing again to get my mind stable !
In the mean time I'll be clawing my way back from the edge best I can !

Hey OFC !-- Rumours that I was dead or in jail turned out not to be true -- I ain't reading everything got posted while I was out either-Ya'll talk way too much !--
- I got a fist full of screws and plates holding my face together -- A traumatic Brain Injury -- PTSD -- 3 bulged disc in my neck and just got divorced -- I got a right to get flaky once in awhile -- I'm at a standstill on the house waiting on some paint and stuff !-- Not having a grow ain't working for me !-- I need to get some this stuff out the house and get some seed wet then come back and finish getting good the house ready for the market -- I didn't realize how much of a mental crutch a grow is for me !-- I don't like being at a standstill like this -- I'm ready to get back to it !-- Get my Harem reestablished and cull some these things -- I plan to start with my Indica "Hammers" -- 4 seed of each cross or variety -Maybe 5 kinds - 2 weeks later come back with my ladies of color -- Then high CBD 2 weeks after that -- Then some hybrids -- I plan to thin about 3 dozen crosses and varieties down to the best dozen girls or less -- Just trying to figure out how to do it the most efficient way -- Once I got my girls we know I clone myass off -- Texas need to shake one those bills out committee I got Texas MMJ locked and loaded !-- I'll try not to be gone so long but it's not like I can snap my fingers and all is well-- I need to be growing again to get my mind stable !
In the mean time I'll be clawing my way back from the edge best I can !
Dang good to see ya bro!

Holy Crap it is good to see you Keef, I missed you stupid. No you aren't stupid, the way i missed you was. who knew??? LOL, we need you around here, our fearless leader. Thanks for returning.
Yes Gloman, 7 humidity now with two machines running. It is COLD and more snow on the way. I guess i need a bigger vaporizer.

YD, i am so sorry you lost Luna, what a gorgeous dog how old was she? Your pups look happy as always. It sucks losing them. Nice to see your doggies.

Keef, keep on trucking. I played hooky today. So much to do around here and work is hectic. Not getting enough done here. Going to finish transplanting so I can flip them. Bunch of clones are rooted and they need somewhere to go. Grass is almost 12" and it is wet. Going to rain again next 5 or so days. I couldn't cut it with the lawnmower, used a weed wacker to bring the height down some after work last night, but didn't get close to finishing. No rain today, so it is today or after the next dry day.
Started the day with hearing the toilet in my son's bathroom running constantly. You already know how this going … I adjusted the float and it snapped off in my hand. While looking at the inside of tank, I see the flush vale and fill tube are past any usefulness, so time to replace the whole thing. Go to HD and get the stuff I need. Had to pull the tank, put in new rubber seals and put tank back together. I was tightening up the tank bolts when I heard it pop. Cracked the tank flange. I managed to get everything back together and tested it for leaks, lol. It works, no leaks. I am beat.

Rose there's times I don't need to be around people -- Sunshine just came out again the beach -- mid seventies today- water temp 65 -- Cold front coming in tonight drop it into the 40s --
I see some new people -- Welcome STIGGY -- and is that YardDog ?--
Has the weather sucked everywhere lately or just around here ? -- Been mostly chilly and rainy for seems like a month ! --
Nick -I got U covered on that blueberry/chocolate cross soon as I get out this funk -- I have it with the parents reversed -- With the BOC male and a female GDP-X BPU --
I got about a 5 cc syringe full of seed -- I don't know what will come from the cross but there will be something nice I just gotta find it --

Glad to see ya still fighting the good fight Keef. I knew you'd be back. I couldn't take it myself so I had to start some seeds. I sympathize with ya Rose. My new grow room is running at 20-25% . I have a InkBird controller with a humidifier (and a de-humidifier) but it only raises he humidity to about 50% or at least it did that in my old grow room. A baby vaporizer helps when it gets bad you can point it towards the grow so it kinda mists the plants.

Good morning there ofc...hi keef, good to hear from you, we missed you round here...Yesterday I chopped a Black D.O.G. girl, she’s hanging in the dryer now...Some blackberry indica for a night cap...we’ll give’r a try after she cures a bit...now all that’s left in the grow is some BlueberryxValentine....it seems to be taking its sweet time maturing...well that’s ok I got the time...I’m going to rebuild my grow space after this harvest...I have very little grow space but I realised that I could add some height and a little more width...these girls I got in there now are under a scrog and I’ve tucked them as much as I can and they are still right up to the lights...So i’m going taller and a little wider. My trouble and I wish I could send some to Rose, is my humidity is too high and I lost some bud to rot...I have a resevoir under my grow that catches the runoff and I think I need to isolate that a little better as the air inlet for the box is coming right from where that res is located...
Sitting here watching our little girl shih tzu Jozi running circles around the kitchen and living room...old Bucky used to do that, usually chasing or being chased by a cat...

Holy Crap it is good to see you Keef, I missed you stupid. No you aren't stupid, the way i missed you was. who knew??? LOL, we need you around here, our fearless leader. Thanks for returning.
Yes Gloman, 7 humidity now with two machines running. It is COLD and more snow on the way. I guess i need a bigger vaporizer.

YD, i am so sorry you lost Luna, what a gorgeous dog how old was she? Your pups look happy as always. It sucks losing them. Nice to see your doggies.
Luna is still with us, she is three now and starting to get a little fat to her belly. lol all the scraps are finally catching up to her. Boonie was the black and white great dane that died.
its ok, i blame it on the weed, getting you mixed up. haha and that cold cannot be helping any. i get cold just thinking about it. it is 77 and still climbing here. beautiful day, i should be in the kayak, but instead am turning wrenches.

[QUOTE="
Sitting here watching our little girl shih tzu Jozi running circles around the kitchen and living room...old Bucky used to do that, usually chasing or being chased by a cat...[/QUOTE]
Ahhh the Zoomies! that's a Shih-Tzu speciality. Harley hasjust turned 9 and he's getting fat so he doesn't zoomie any more but he used to.

D.D. took my Shih-Tzu girls and left me with these junk yard rescue dogs !--
I need to find someone to drink some of this wine -- All my gallon long term storage jugs are full -- Got some fine Fruit Cocktail Champagne -- Got to be carefully opening it -- made from Libby's fruit cocktail in heavy syrup -- and I think I got the peach wine dialed in -- My fermenters are all empty but I got no place to store anymore ! -- I'm have to build me a little still like Gloman got !-- I needs to know what a Golden Teacher riding a Green Dragon do ?-- Maybe a one ounce dose ?-- Scary !

Dragon Pi**
Grind 60g. dried Golden Teachers
Add to 32oz ever clear or high proof vodka.
Let soak over night.
Strain and filter alcohol till not cloudy.
Reduce volume to 20oz.
Add 10g. RSO.
Mix well. Let sit several days.
Then:
You have a kick ash bottle of dragon piss.
1 shot =1 oz. = 1 full dose.
Mix into any preferred drink and hold on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back