Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definition
Chances are, you look like one or both of your biological parents. This is because you inherited half of your chromosomes from your mother and half from your father. Chromosomes are bundles of DNA, each containing genes that code for your physical, behavioral, and functional traits and characteristics. Organisms that are tetraploid have four times the regular number of chromosomes.

Different species of organisms have different numbers of chromosomes, and the gametes of sexually-reproducing organisms, or sex cells like eggs and sperm, each contain half of the total number. This is so that when gametes come together during fertilization, the offspring gets a complete set. A cell containing half the number of total possible chromosomes, like gametes, is said to be haploid (n), while a cell containing the full number is diploid (2n).

When a cell is dividing the DNA unwrap and each half moves to opposite ends of the cell and replicates itself -- It's the same tech used to make seedless watermelons -- Big ass strawberries and other fruit -- In seedless watermelons a Tetraploid watermelon plant is bred to a normal watermelon -- The seed from those watermelons are triploid and can't be fertilized by anything in nature so no seed only those seed nubs !

Hey Ness !-- What U got lined up to grow this time ?-- Did that Sangarara Reserve-x- 91 Dragons -x- (Mazar-i-Sharif-x- BBSL)-- Do U right ?-I'm proud of that one !--That's a hash plant !--- U can't go wrong with any of those BBSL crosses -- That Snow Lotus is dominate and most have that similar kush/ hash terp profile but they'll jack U up !-- I got a mess to figure out with about a dozen blueberry crosses -- That was too many !- In the future I'm do like Umbra and use 3-4 females with a male !-- I probably got my blueberry in (GDP-x- BPU)-x- (BPU- x- B.B.)-- stacked blueberries -- I even got King Louie 13th with a BBSL dad and with a B.B. dad that haven't been grown yet !-- I may wait on most those blueberry crosses -- But there probably be something nice among them ?--

Keef, you weren't here when i got all my stuff tested. The cbd crew lied to me and the owners of valentine didn't pass on what they thought. So, really only the Franks Gift and Penny wise are true high cbd. You didn't even get any of those did you.... oh well. I am not erasing all that. The texas doc is having trouble with my too high of thc... so a nice new person sent me half hemp seeds that i will grow and test and hopefully get to that lower 3-4 % thc...
I know i told ya, but it is so good to have you back.

I don't care what the test said Rose that CBD Crew's Indica was a noticeable difference in my cannacaps -- I might have some penny wise-- I did have some I'll look ?-- For only $480 and 6 Saturdays --a college in Houston will give me a paper saying I can grow hemp !-- Do they realize that market will crash when Texas changes it law ?-- Don't tell Texas but the Dank is already here !

Wind is howling outside -- It's raining sideways !-- The little bud thief thinks that if he barks loud enough and long enough the wind will quit blowing so hard -- I think me and him gonna need another dose of caps -- He's a little bastid !-- Be a stoned little bastid in awhile ! -- U know I just realized I'm still working on my morning pipe -- U take them caps U forget to smoke !--

Earl, it is 50.00 a test and that is why i didn't do it for all these years. I had to go out of town. I just googled my zip code with cannabis testing. I just had the potency tested not any molds or anything, that is 50 bucks as well as insects. I had to get the tincture tested for a doctor. I really learned a lot and will do that with any medicine i make.

No stupid questions bluegrasser. Tinctures are pot with a carrier oil or booze. We use MCT (medium chain triglycerides) coconut oil. I have a magic butter machine, but before i had that, i cooked on top of the stove. It helps people that don't smoke but need pain management etc. They put a few drops under the tongue or some take whole dropper fulls, it helps with sleep and other wonderful things.

I cut out the middle man on edibles -- No extraction needed I got a perfectly good extractor in my belly -- Pack empty gel caps with decarbed weed and chase with a spoon of coconut oil and done !-- I don't smoke that much anymore -- I take the caps I forget about the pipe - but I still keep it close !--
Blue -- Like Rose said there ain't no stupid questions but A strong tincture will make U stupid -- Look at me ?-- I can make tincture all sorts of ways -- Don't take long in the microwave-- I put decarbed weed in a dish and cover it with coconut oil -- bring it to a boil while watching thru microwave door -- stir and repeat -- filter the oil thru a coffee filter -A lemon juicer will help mash all the oil out-- Put the oil back in the dish with more weed adding only the oil needed to cover the weed -- Bring it to a boil again like the 1st round -- U could do it with a 3rd batch of weed but that should be a fine tincture-- Problem is -- U get oil on your fingers so U lick it off -- Then there's the spoon ?- Then comes the sitting on the floor wiping the bowl out with a finger and licking it off -- I do not recommend making tincture like this it gets U way too high just making it -- I got tincture in my hair -- Then itched my eye and thought I was having a religious experience--Like fire so I had some oil for the pain after I crawled to the sink fast as I could trying to wash it out !-- Oil and water don't mix and do not wash your eye out with dawn dish soap !-- Just saying !
To me making tincture is a way too traumatic experience -- I stick to my caps !

No stupid questions bluegrasser. Tinctures are pot with a carrier oil or booze. We use MCT (medium chain triglycerides) coconut oil. I have a magic butter machine, but before i had that, i cooked on top of the stove. It helps people that don't smoke but need pain management etc. They put a few drops under the tongue or some take whole dropper fulls, it helps with sleep and other wonderful things.

Thank you, so i.need to learn how to make oil, decarb and make tinctures. o_O. After learning how to grow decent bud. I could be here a looooong time.
I appreciate the education, thanks !

I might be a wee bit high ?-- I want one those Big THC crystals like that picture Umbra posted that time -- I got this urge to decarb a crystal like that -- Get a mirror and razor blade out ... lines ?-- Nevermind that would probably be against the law ?--
Anyone got a dollar bill or a straw ?
Probably need some DMSO -- So chop up the crystal and stir in a tiny bit of DMSO-- Wonder if U could redry it after the DMSO ?
Excuse me !-- I need a moment !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back