Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rugby_love_1227045.jpg
Oh Yes The Ladies Too
fart7.jpg

QB
Just gad a close Family member go throug the same
Drank almost everyday (only Lite Beers) went few a few a day to almost 18 a day , would not cut back
one morning they ending up in hospital thought it was a heart attack. turns out to have been alcohol withdrawal.
They have not had a drink in 2 months after spending a few days in Hopital supervised Detox, it was bad.
Be careful , can I inquire how much you are consuming daily?
At least 12 beers a day after work and a few whisky's as a night cap didn't seem like much have always worked hard and played hard - Always thought I could go without if I wanted to, not as easy as I thought - to many birthdays doesn't help LoL

At least 12 beers a day after work and a few whisky's as a night cap didn't seem like much have always worked hard and played hard - Always thought I could go without if I wanted to, not as easy as I thought - to many birthdays doesn't help LoL
I saw whe my neighbor had to go into hospital for surgery and they gave him 3 beers a day due to the fact he drank so much
It would have taken to long to detox in time to fix him with the surgery

Just be very careful
You can actually go into dangerous seizures if not done with medical supervision
Alcohol is the largest drug consumed out there

QB
Basically they administered Xanax every few hrs to control the withdrawals only took 2 days

But after Drinking all their life and stop drinking in 2 days or lil more WOW
I said Great Job to them, I am very close so I know no drinking has taking place since , I thought it would .

Morning OFC -- Cold -- wet - windy and nasty at the beach -
I was a morphine junkie for most of a decade so I got a PHD in withdrawals -- I can't do that again withdrawals almost killed me !-- Now it's the cannacaps 3 times a day -- U got to get on a regular oral dose to get the full benefit of weed !-- It has a cumulative effect -- U got to build your thc/cbd levels up and keep them up -- It can be an effective FM treatment -- If U grow weed U got no excuse for not being on a regular oral dose !--
Let's do this day !

Pest control?
Actually I Did do pest control out in Az.
Scorpians were my specialty. Them buggers are hard to kill but I'm a deadly S.O.B. lol

Morning OFC -- Cold -- wet - windy and nasty at the beach -
I was a morphine junkie for most of a decade so I got a PHD in withdrawals -- I can't do that again withdrawals almost killed me !-- Now it's the cannacaps 3 times a day -- U got to get on a regular oral dose to get the full benefit of weed !-- It has a cumulative effect -- U got to build your thc/cbd levels up and keep them up -- It can be an effective FM treatment -- If U grow weed U got no excuse for not being on a regular oral dose !--
Let's do this day !
I agree 100%
GRATS on Beating the Dragon off your back

Pest control?
Actually I Did do pest control out in Az.
Scorpians were my specialty. Them buggers are hard to kill but I'm a deadly S.O.B. lol
I had a feeling LOL
It's them little ones that will hurt you the most
I was stung as a child and became ScorpianMan
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Xanax bars ?-- Been there done that !- The docs would give me just about anything I wanted and I knew all the best stuff by name --
I was a binge drinker -- Not everyday but when I did I was looking for the bottom of the bottle !-- I still have to taste my wine but I never sit down and have a glass !-- I just like making it !

What up Keef!
Hey! I have one of the BB Kings going indoors. WOW! That's just one MONSTER of a plant.
Every one I've grown, outdoors and indoors has been outrageous. This girl will take the entire 1500w led for herself.
I'm anxious for some of that blueberry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back