Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xanax bars ?-- Been there done that !- The docs would give me just about anything I wanted and I knew all the best stuff by name --
I was a binge drinker -- Not everyday but when I did I was looking for the bottom of the bottle !-- I still have to taste my wine but I never sit down and have a glass !-- I just like making it !
Keef
I too was a Big beer and wine maker until I found my fam/mem sneaking down into my world drinking while I was at work
I had cases and cases all bottled waiting to be gifted over the holidays. I needed to get it out of house , once I found a problem with it disappearing
Yes sometimes people can not put it down once it hits the lips

Gloman -- That B.B. King was one the 1st I grew from Umbra - It is a monster !-- There will be some form of blueberry no doubt --
B.B. King = BPU -x-B. B.
= Blackberry Kush times Purple Citral times Uzbekistan hash plant -- B.B. = Blueberry Blast !--
I put a B.B. King male on about a dozen girls -- pitted the dominance of the blueberry against the dominance of the Snow Lotus -- Got no idea how they gonna turn out !-- One the mommas was Squish times Oregon Lemon -- Maybe some blueberry lemonade ?

Hey Ness !-- What U got lined up to grow this time ?-- Did that Sangarara Reserve-x- 91 Dragons -x- (Mazar-i-Sharif-x- BBSL)-- Do U right ?-I'm proud of that one !--That's a hash plant !--- U can't go wrong with any of those BBSL crosses -- That Snow Lotus is dominate and most have that similar kush/ hash terp profile but they'll jack U up !-- I got a mess to figure out with about a dozen blueberry crosses -- That was too many !- In the future I'm do like Umbra and use 3-4 females with a male !-- I probably got my blueberry in (GDP-x- BPU)-x- (BPU- x- B.B.)-- stacked blueberries -- I even got King Louie 13th with a BBSL dad and with a B.B. dad that haven't been grown yet !-- I may wait on most those blueberry crosses -- But there probably be something nice among them ?--

Good morning OF's.
Keef, I want to grow them all. Maybe, I will grow the SR91 x BBSL again, I do love my hash. My grow skill were not up to par yet, so the SR91 was fair. I want to try the King Louie 13th. I had a list, but miss place it. I'm going to be painting in the grow room. Get, it all clean up and ready to go. Time to go outside. Enjoy this weather while it last. Have a relaxing day. OF's.

Good for U Ness !-- U got some fine genetics to choose from -- Did I send U -- WI-x- BBSL ?-- It's gonna be a stable in my next grow -- The White -x- Nepal Indica ---x--- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Pretty much a straight up indica --One of my Favorites -- How about PH-x- BBSL ?--(PH = Rose's Purple Haze )- or SD (Snow Desiel ) -x- BBSL-- It's a mind mower !-- NL -x- BBSL-- Nurse Larry was da momma --

Ness that King Louie 13th -x- BBSL has never been grown yet -- You'll be the 1st to find out what it do -King Louie is a good medicine plant - Lots of indica in it !-- I also got KL -x- B.B. King and KL times BOC --

Ness that King Louie 13th -x- BBSL has never been grown yet -- You'll be the 1st to find out what it do -King Louie is a good medicine plant - Lots of indica in it !-- I also got KL -x- B.B. King and KL times BOC --
King Louie Sounds awesome
s-l300.jpg

I was telling U guys about fishing with a cast net yesterday -- I went duck hunting one time one -- I had been hunting and fishing all my life but I had never been on an "official" duck hunt -- They had a duck boat -- duck blind -- duck hats and duck boots and even a duck call -- I just brought my 12 gauge -a sack of shells and a bag of weed -- Just the essentials !-- It turned into one the most terrifying experiences of my life !-- We out on the duck blind and Bubba is blowing on his duck horn -- All of a sudden I was in the middle of a firefight -- I went low to get out the line of fire -- That big yellow dog did one those super dog dives off the end of the blind -- Hung up in the air for about a minute looking up waiting for the ducks to fall from the sky -- None did !- Me and the dog stayed high and had a good time !-- He was doing trick dives and stuff everytime they openned up !--They Musta went thru a couple boxes of shells each ?--I even gave them my sack of bullets !-- I never saw a duck close enough that I would shoot at !-- We stayed out till we ran outta bullets ! -- Seemed kinda inefficient to me ?--All for one tore up old duck full of bird shot !--
That ain't how I learned how to duck hunt !-- I take a joint --that .22 rifle and a fishing pole -It was all the gear I needed -- I ease in there behind the cat tails -- stick that rifle thru and pop !- a head shot with no waste and one shot -one kill !-- Make the shot then get the fishing pole -- A treble hook near a bobber and cast out past the duck and pull him in without getting wet !-- Go down later and get another duck if I wanted -

Last edited by a moderator:
+++9+++
I was telling U guys about fishing with a cast net yesterday -- I went duck hunting one time one -- I had been hunting and fishing all my life but I had never been on an "official" duck hunt -- They had a duck boat -- duck blind -- duck hats and duck boots and even a duck call -- I just brought my 12 gauge -a sack of shells and a bag of weed -- Just the essentials !-- One the most terrifying experiences of my life -- We out on the duck blind and Bubba is blowing on his duck horn -- All of a sudden I was in the middle of a firefight -- I went low to get out the line of fire -- That big yellow dog did one those super dog dives off the end of the blind -- Hung up in the air for about a minute looking up waiting for the ducks to fall from the sky -- None did !- Me and the dog stayed high and had a good time !-- He was doing trick dives and stuff everytime they openned up !--They Musta went thru a couple boxes of shells each ?-- I never saw a duck close enough that I would shoot at !-- We stayed out till we ran outta bullets ! -- Seemed kinda inefficient to me ?--All for one tore up old duck full of bird shot !--
That ain't how I learned how to duck hunt !-- I take a joint --that .22 rifle and a fishing pole -It was all the gear I needed -- I ease in there behind the cat tails -- stick that rifle thru and pop !- a head shot with no waste and one shot -one kill !-- Make the shot then get the fishing pole -- A treble hook near a bobber and cast out past the duck and pull him in without getting wet !-- Go down later and get another duck if I wanted -
No shot to break your teeth on
I love it

Ever see how certain cultures use plants that are posionous and they crush them and place in the water to stun the fish so they float to top

We use to use granades until someone dropped one back in the boat
Carbide bombs!
SWIM had 2 cases of left over fragment grenades from Nam.
Every year at July 4th he pulled out a couple.
If ya never heard a Real grenade it gets your attention quick. Especially knowing there's flying pcs of metal going everywhere.

Ever see how certain cultures use plants that are posionous and they crush them and place in the water to stun the fish so they float to top
Isn't that a practice used by some Amazonian tribes?
Seems dangerous eating poisoned food.

Put a bobber on the end of a long piece of piano wire -- Throw it out in the water -- hook da other end of the piano wire to the boats spark plug wire -- Get a net cause when U turn that boat motor over them fish will come to see U -It don't kill the fish and they recover quick so U got to be fast !-Only take what U need !-- The game warden show up -- Pull the piano wire loose from the motor and leave !--

Morning guys snowing here. winter storm warning until Sunday. Yuck. Oh well, it is February so it can't stay long. Bud goes out and feeds the birds and has for 40 years. This year we have a covey of quail. 22 of those cutie pies. Lots of squirrels get fed too. On a snowy day they really depend on the food and water. Bud has a water heater in the bird bath.
The other day all the quail just froze, no movement, they all looked dead for a long time...then we saw the hawk...He didn't get any. smart birds.
Gloman, I feel ya, i don't like being snowed in.
Have a good friday, and lets smoke this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back