Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might a took one too many caps ?-- Morning pipe is just sitting there --
STIGGY -- I did a tour up on the DMZ between the Koreas in the early 70s as a military policemen in the 2nd Infantry Division -- The sound and feel of a grenade or artillery is something U can't forget !
Umbra working today ?-- I want to get him high one someday and have a little talk about stuff like The Aurora Project -- donuts on a string contrails-- 7,000 mph pulse detonation engines and the like !

Morning Rose -- low 40s and rain at the beach -- I don't like it !-- I got stuff I could do inside today but I'm taking a sick day !-- I'm not sick I just don't want to do anything !-- I saw some seagulls fly by while ago-- Wind was howling and they was flying backwards -- No joke !-- They was pointed one way and went by going the other way !-- Flying backwards they was !-- Wind seems to be easing up some now and misty !

I need to get a pencil and paper out -- I got some drawing to do -- Not artsy stuff !-- Water movement thru a small commercial grow -- Trace nute water flow from an outside RO water res -- Thru a grow and recirculation -- Then pumped out back to another res to feed a garden of some kind ?-- Maybe something I can ferment ?-- I know my used nute water is plenty good cause I grew DWC veggies in it before -- Valves -pumps - timers and lots of PVC pipe ?-- I don't want to have to carry stuff when I can pump it ?-- Daddy was a controls technician building oil field equipment-- I'm need a control panel?-- gauges and stuff ?- Maybe sneak in a pH monitoring system ?-- Float valves ?--drains and power ?-- This could get complicated ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning ofc, yer a talkative bunch this am...keef I think ya gotta be high to be talking bout stuff like that...”The Aurora Project -- donuts on a string contrails-- 7,000 mph pulse detonation engines and the like !”...
I’m sure there are lots of ways to do it but I have my grow automated somewhat...the lights, fans and feeding are all controlled by “sonoff” switches and are accessible via WiFi from my phone...it has an app that I use to set up the schedule...the grow is located in my shop which is plenty cold in the winter so I have a small heater in there that is controlled by an inkbird temp controller to maintain 70ish degrees...I need to rework it though and make it taller and isolate the res or relocate the res as now my humidity is too high...the res is under the grow...maybe I’ll put the res on top and use gravity to feed then pump back to the res...

Good morning OFC

I have had problems with sleep paralysis all my life Stiggy. I sometimes wake up but cannot move. It scares the hell out of me. I try to twitch and eventually am able to move. I hope it never happens to you again.

Keef: If you read this I found a news article you may find interesting.
https://www.chron.com/news/article/State-Rep-Ron-Reynolds-files-legislation-to-13598987.php

I am thinking a driving to Oakland for my clones this year. Harborside dispensary has a larger selection and I think the drive will be worth it.
https://harborsideoakland.treez.io/onlinemenu/category/plant
The premium clones are larger. You could almost go 12/12 with them very soon after purchase.
As soon as the weather warms up I am growing more in my shop. This year I have two grow areas down there.

Have an awesome day you awesome people! :D

T
Good morning OFC

I have had problems with sleep paralysis all my life Stiggy. I sometimes wake up but cannot move. It scares the **** out of me. I try to twitch and eventually am able to move. I hope it never happens to you again.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/State-Rep-Ron-Reynolds-files-legislation-to-13598987.php

I am thinking a driving to Oakland for my clones this year. Harborside dispensary has a larger selection and I think the drive will be worth it.
The premium clones are larger. You could almost go 12/12 with them very soon after purchase.
As soon as the weather warms up I am growing more in my shop. This year I have two grow areas down there.

Thanks So Much Brother Burner
That was that 1st time it has ever happened and it did scare me more than anything else has in a long time.
I almost thought I had died and was having an outer body experience.
I sleep pretty well last night and woke up normal with the Boy (licking) my face LOL
All Good

Morning OFC. Snowing big time here in PNW ..headed into Seattle to catch a hockey game, should be an interesting drive .
No automation on our grow, couple of timers some dirt and ****. Seems to work just fine. Don't want to over think it. . Hope that you are having a wonderful day!! I'm puffin on some Blackjack please join me !

I need to get a pencil and paper out -- I got some drawing to do -- Not artsy stuff !-- Water movement thru a small commercial grow -- Trace nute water flow from an outside RO water res -- Thru a grow and recirculation -- Then pumped out back to another res to feed a garden of some kind ?-- Maybe something I can ferment ?-- I know my used nute water is plenty good cause I grew DWC veggies in it before -- Valves -pumps - timers and lots of PVC pipe ?-- I don't want to have to carry stuff when I can pump it ?-- Daddy was a controls technician building oil field equipment-- I'm need a control panel?-- gauges and stuff ?- Maybe sneak in a pH monitoring system ?-- Float valves ?--drains and power ?-- This could get complicated ?
Can not wait to see it when it is complete
OKGw-w.gif

Cannabis Cane in da house !-- Chief if I was planning on just enough for me I might do pretty much what U doing !--
I just want to give a small commercial operation a shot !-- Just to see if I can !-- I heard these people talking about things like 15-20 gallon grow bags -- Someone gonna have to move that stuff around-- Not it !-- A shovel don't fit real good in my hands so I'm pump water instead --
My stuff ain't set up on a computer or anything but it still pretty much runs itself -- Check pH and nute water levels once a week or so -- lights pumps got timers and everything was on all the time like the fans and bubblers -- I was just lazy about emptying a Box to change the nute water -- 8 boxes ?-- Too much work to do it by hand regularly so I'm pumping on next set up !-- What I got in mind is a drip and drain or spray and drain bloom system in a 4 part rotation warehouse that one person could manage pretty easy - Except for THE DAM TRIMMING !-- I'll have to train my own trim team !-- The state gotta set up a whole weed infrastructure ! -- I'll have to do it or train someone else to do it ?-- I been looking for Texas themed molds for edibles like Gummies and moon rocks -- I want to do the moon rock a little different but they'll have the same content like they do now !
Umbra -- U got to quit posting pics of that fine purple weed !-- I'm jealous !-- I'm breed me a new purple !-- I got some stuff to start with !-- I got some seed to Rose's Purple Haze --Some PH-X-BBSL IT is somewhere between purple and pink -Snow Desiel -x- BBSL got some color -- U said those Mimosa seed had a Double Purple Dojo dad ?---Might throw some purple babies ?-- They all fine Dank !-- Fine weed that is beautiful too ?-- That'll work !

Last edited by a moderator:
I still got some of Rose's original Nurse Larry seed but I am amazed at the changes in one generation -- Let me see if I remember right ?-- Nurse Larry is a clone only Medicine Woman mom with a Larry OG dad ?-- She nice and polite and very refined -- I bred it to Waldo that BBSL male I had -- That child ain't nothing like mom -- She rude !-- U hit her hard she'll just hit U right back and she just keeps coming in waves !-- She got real dark almost black leaves that show off the frost !-- Stop at 2 tokes or she will rape your mind !-- I'm afraid to let it go to full amber !

I still got some of Rose's original Nurse Larry seed but I am amazed at the changes in one generation -- Let me see if I remember right ?-- Nurse Larry is a clone only Medicine Woman mom with a Larry OG dad ?-- She nice and polite and very refined -- I bred it to Waldo that BBSL male I had -- That child ain't nothing like mom -- She rude !-- U hit her hard she'll just hit U right back and she just keeps coming in waves !-- She got real dark almost black leaves that show off the frost !-- Stop at 2 tokes or she will rape your mind !-- I'm afraid to let it go to full amber !
Sounds downright awesome

I'm quite pleased with that BBSL male so far -- but breeding a male to that many girls at once take a long time to find out what U did !-- Find a girl -- bloom her while making sure U got a live piece in veg -- After it drys U got to decide whether to keep it or let it go knowing it's still fairly green and will get better with some age -- If U haven't cloned it -- It could be the best weed in the world but it wouldn't matter -- There will be no more just like that because it's dead now ?-- Maybe it's the head injury but I would like to know that a plant will turn out the same everytime !-- Who knows -- I might want to grow a **** load !

Good morning OFC

I have had problems with sleep paralysis all my life Stiggy. I sometimes wake up but cannot move. It scares the **** out of me. I try to twitch and eventually am able to move. I hope it never happens to you again.

If you pick up Dark Heart Nusery cutts treat them right away for mites. Everyone I've gotten has been covered with bugs.

Have you tested for sleep apnea? I wake up all sweaty and paralyzed, very hard on your heart being woked by a shot of cortisol by your brain.

Can not wait to see it when it is complete
OKGw-w.gif

What do they call that a Goldberg or something?

If you pick up Dark Heart Nusery cutts treat them right away for mites. Everyone I've gotten has been covered with bugs.

Have you tested for sleep apnea? I wake up all sweaty and paralyzed, very hard on your heart being woked by a shot of cortisol by your brain.

What do they call that a Goldberg or something?
RUBE GOLDBERG..............................
I thought of sleep apena but I had that before I dropped weight
and have not had it in a long time, wife said I was breathing fine before I woke up\\
She use to have to watch me sleep when I had the SA , Scary stuff.
Thanks spinny

Good for U Ness !-- U got some fine genetics to choose from -- Did I send U -- WI-x- BBSL ?-- It's gonna be a stable in my next grow -- The White -x- Nepal Indica ---x--- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Pretty much a straight up indica --One of my Favorites -- How about PH-x- BBSL ?--(PH = Rose's Purple Haze )- or SD (Snow Desiel ) -x- BBSL-- It's a mind mower !-- NL -x- BBSL-- Nurse Larry was da momma --

yes, Keef I have WI x BBSL. I grew her out. I like the way she look, she grow like a xmas tree. She looked pretty. And, the PH x BBSL is on my list for this crop. I have enough strains of seeds to grow. Going organic this time around. Looking forward to it. I just got to learn how to post picture from my cell I've been having trouble. No picture, no posting. I hate not to be able to post pictures.

I have the still running again!
Gonna have to run the extraction ethanol a second time as its only 165 proof.
However, the drinking cut is tastey! I used apple juice in my thump keg and apple flavor comes over with it.
Any pics

I have the still running again!
Gonna have to run the extraction ethanol a second time as its only 165 proof.
However, the drinking cut is tastey! I used apple juice in my thump keg and apple flavor comes over with it.
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back