Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most rental properties only pay off as a long term investment and you get paid when you sell or after the mortgage is paid off. Unless you get sued then you just get to enjoy being sued...

Since i retired I've been a property manager for landlord. He has six buildings 8-10 units per. He is doing really well. He also has a really smart lawyer. Not to mention a very very very good property manager:rolleyes:

Earl, no I don't know any PNW breeders. Anyone in particular you are interested in?
Thanks Rose... I talk to a couple of them on IG, they are good people... I know the cannabis world is small(and secretive)... I was just curious is all :) ... and I know... you live somewhere and people think you know someone... I live in California and do not know movie stars...lol

Late afternoon OFC. I have a question. Do you have to clone? Can't you just grow out a female and flip her when you want? Does it make a big different? have a good evening.
hi ness, the only reason you clone is to have the same genetics of a plant and not having to germ or buy more seeds of the same plant... but what do I know ;)

29*F. With freezing rain here.
I dug up a container of home made chicken veggy soup from the deep freezer. Tonight its hot soup, and maybe a fire in the wood stove. A shot of rhy and a cap full of rso from NS X BBSL.
I got my dog, all I need now is the company of a friendly woman. Oh well, can't have everything I guess.:D:p:cool:

29*F. With freezing rain here.
I dug up a container of home made chicken veggy soup from the deep freezer. Tonight its hot soup, and maybe a fire in the wood stove. A shot of rhy and a cap full of rso from NS X BBSL.
I got my dog, all I need now is the company of a friendly woman. Oh well, can't have everything I guess.:D:p:cool:

I would say you have it all figured out ;). Sounds like a nice peaceful evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back