Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I was turning into a Zombie but I think it is just the flu -- Either way U don't want it !-- Been living on CKN noodle soup and OJ ! -- I'll catch up later !-- Take a toke and my lungs catch fire !-- I don't like the flu !--
Feel better
My wife is coming down with the same thing
I have my fingers crossed I don't too

Sorry to here you guys battling those winter weather malady's. Since I live alone I don't have to deal with all that. Back when I taught it was always coming down with something. Grand kids are good for bringing the bugs around too. Keef, I specifically seek out weed strains that don't make me cough.

It's not the weed Nick it's my irritated lungs -- U hit those BBSL crosses too hard they hit back -- hard -- That old expand-o-matic weed !-- U take what U think is a reasonable toke -- Next thing U know U got smoke coming out your ears and eyeballs and can't breathe - Show it some respect and It's fine smoke !-- Disrespect her and she'll kick yoass !--

They having an auction for FEMA trailers any day now -- These aren't the ones that put off that formaldehyde gas or what ever they it was -- I'm depressed -- They gonna be dirt cheap and if I had some money I could put one on an acre somewhere off the beaten path and get back to growing !-- It's this being in between that bothers me most !-- I just keep trying to find a way to get me and my stuff out of here so I feel like I'm moving on !-- I can come back to finish the place later -It's making me crazy !--- It's easier to polish up a place for the market if it's empty!-- The housing market around here is booming but I don't think it has peaked yet !--- I'll get my price ! -- Texas show some progress on that MMJ and I'll find my benefactor and we get start getting some growing done ! -- I'm a dumass who knows better and didn't get a flu shot -- I'm not out and about much and thought I'd be OK -- Must have picked up the flu at the store !-- Lots of it going around down here !

Bunch of my Buddies got together, pooled there money and bought a bunch of the FEMA trailers from the first batch. I didn't do any buying but I did help 'em get ready for sale. These were never used, brand new so to speak. We had to change out the toilets because they were set up without holding tanks. When you would open them up the smell would burn the nose and eyes.

That 1st bunch of FEMA trailers after Katrina were toxic -- These from Harvey not supposed to be like that !-- If I had this place sold I'd have to bid on one !-- I heard on the news the bids on some were at about $100 !-- I'm sure they'll go for more but still be dirt cheap ! -- I needs to get back to growing -- I still got processing skills need perfecting --
I'm sure those hash oil cartridges will be a hit and I might lean that way -- I like my weed but the young gonna like the cartridges !- Most round here probably don't even know such stuff exist !-- Gummies-- lollipops-- Moon Rocks?-- I wanna make it all !

EDS --Welcome to the OFC !-- I shoulda got the shot !-- I feel like I'm doing a little better but last time I had it I thought I was getting better then it came back worse than before!--
What U growing Cuz ?-- Was that U that had bugs ?-- I hate bugs !
Sun is out and low 70s -- The yard is a wreck but I can't do anything about it today !--

My son got the flu twice this season. No flu shot(I don’t get one either). Funny thing is he got the same strain both times. Doctors at urgent care have never seen that. He got tamiflu the second time and said it helped a lot. Get well soon keef. Hope you get things sorted out Rose.

I know it is the wrong time of day but
Breakfast of champions! Hillbilly style.

20190212_135341.jpg
Forgot something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back